• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 157

Backstage 157
    Attached Files

Is this after the pee scene or before.

Comment

A big thank you to Penny for compiling this wonderful Backstage set. It brings back a whole lot of very fond memories. It's always fantastic to see again what great people worked for AW in front and behind the cameras. I love them all...

doinel

P.S. is that sweet, or what?
      Last edited by doinel; 21 July 2007, 09:16 PM.

Comment

My pleasure doinel.

Comment

Please help a memory-impaired oldtimer. Who is the gorgeous girl wearing the black top and the white scarf in the newspage picture for this set? I probably have her imageset in my files, but can't identify her. Thanks!

Comment

That's Katie J. She does look really nice when she's travelling, doesn't she?

Comment

Originally posted by centaur View Post
              That's Katie J. She does look really nice when she's travelling, doesn't she?
              Hell yes, and Artie she's with her sister Deanne. How come you don't look at the profile, all the answers are there.

Comment

But isn't Katie J's backstage pictures in the Backstage 159 and not in this one ?

Comment

Yeah, I figured he meant BS 159 since that's the one that has a black shirt with white scarf.

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
                    But isn't Katie J's backstage pictures in the Backstage 159 and not in this one ?
                    Yes Yusa I know I had the same reaction.

Comment

Ah, Casgrain, you caught me in my laziness. Shoot, Katie J. looks great standing or moving.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X