Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Giselle & Patience (Tier 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
    ... It's an absolute man-killer, Nimrod! I just don't know that I'm up to the task of satisfying all these women, either. I think they could exhaust all the other men around here as well.

I have an idea!

We'll talk to some of the women on the site to see if they would consider helping OTHER women on the same site! Awesome!
    Then we could just sit back and watch!!
    That sounds like a plan, Rob. In fact, it sounds suspiciously like this site here:

Comment

The reason why I haven't commented on Patience and Giselle before now is that it took me this long to regain the use of my fingers. Everytime one of you pushed the other one down, I went crazy, like watching a football game and rooting for both sides. And my team WON!!!!!!!! You gals just entered the T3 Hall of Fame.

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post
        Most definately. I don't think there is any need to make personal attacks on models, after all they participate on the boards for the benefit of the members. Isn't there a good quote that goes something along the lines of "don't bite the hand that feeds"?
        In addition, to my way of thinking, it's a whole lot easier for AW to get new members than new models. And since these boards are publicly accessible, including by potential models, a hostile atmosphere will tarnish the site's reputation and make fewer young ladies consider posing. Guess that could be considered "special treatment" by some.

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
          zzzz_5578 - Your a dickhead! Before giving your obviously uneducated opininons, maybe you should do your research. People like you on the boards are why so many models just wont have a bar of posting you are ruining it for everyone else, seriously grow -up. That is all.
          Agghhh!! I'd have gotten to the Newbie first, if you hadn't beaten me there! Probably a ... OK! No, I won't say it!

Patience, I'm one guy who really enjoys your "work" and, as I've posted in the past, I think some among us are overly zealous to "pidgeonhole" this one and that one into one classification or another and I think they should just back off. None of us are 100% in this box or in that. For better or worse, you don't exactly strike me as the epitome of so-called "butch". Actually, not even close.

Whether that's you or not, I see a beautiful, lusty, sensual woman with short hair. What's in your mind, beyond that, is your business, as with everyone here. It's YOUR business!

(I was thinking about making my crack about having uncontrollable hots for prepubescent gerbils but I'll save that for another thread!)

Rob

Comment

Agghhh!! I'd have gotten to the Newbie first, if you hadn't beaten me there! Probably a ... OK! No, I won't say it!

Patience, I'm one guy who really enjoys your "work" and, as I've posted in the past, I think some among us are overly zealous to "pidgeonhole" this one and that one into one classification or another and I think they should just back off. None of us are 100% in this box or in that. For better or worse, you don't exactly strike me as the epitome of so-called "butch". Actually, not even close.

Whether that's you or not, I see a beautiful, lusty, sensual woman with short hair. What's in your mind, beyond that, is your business, as with everyone here. It's YOUR business!

(I was thinking about making my crack about having uncontrollable hots for prepubescent gerbils but I'll save that for another thread!)

Rob
            ahah what is a gerbil exactly? is it like a hamster?

Comment

hi rob,

in a post loooong ago on this thread, you mentioned that you didn't think women 'humped' but instead were all sweet and affectionate....HA HA, wrongo. women can be fully as passionate and 'rough' as hets are/can be. for me, sometimes too rough/painful. but 'hump'? oh, yeah, baby, brang it on!!! and i am as girly as it's possible to be, even wear makeup and nail polish and perfume...

woooo, hump, hump, humpity...i know we all want to marry either patience or giselle, but tough. i get them both. why? wellllll, (whining)...i'm old and crippled and have had a hard life and i deserve them more...

besides i made my list earlier than you guys did...

i guess i don't need any more caffeine do i?
              snort, heh heh,

dancer takes all

Comment

ahah what is a gerbil exactly? is it like a hamster?
                ... Ahh! My/Our/The beautiful and beguiling Anthea, the one adorned in the fanciest of lingerie, as I'll never forget. Did I tell you that you remind me of a very talented, classic, unique, and famous American chanteuse?

(Help me out, again, Nimrod! Who, the hell am I thinking of??)

I think it may be Bernadette Peters! http://images.google.com/url?q=http:...Up7Bz-9WZYn21g

As for a gerbil, well, yes, he's probably in that family. I should direct your attention to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerbil where there's plenty to learn about this reasonably popular pet for families with school-aged children in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by wannadance View Post
                  hi rob,

in a post loooong ago on this thread, you mentioned that you didn't think women 'humped' but instead were all sweet and affectionate....HA HA, wrongo. women can be fully as passionate and 'rough' as hets are/can be. for me, sometimes too rough/painful. but 'hump'? oh, yeah, baby, brang it on!!! and i am as girly as it's possible to be, even wear makeup and nail polish and perfume...

woooo, hump, hump, humpity...i know we all want to marry either patience or giselle, but tough. i get them both. why? wellllll, (whining)...i'm old and crippled and have had a hard life and i deserve them more...
                  ... Actually, Dancer, I was thinking that they "hump" on other sites but, when they have the same fun here, there are more serene names for it!

If we could send over Patience and Giselle, could we then have "sloppy seconds" (surely a nasty American expression), when it's over?

Comment

nope. i am marrying both of them and you are just shit outta luck! (they may not know this, but then they've not met me. it's inevitable once they see my beaming little face....)

fergit it,
                    dancer

ps - a serene name for humping? seizure? religious conversion? superglue added to the lubricant?. nah, man, call it what you will, sometimes sex and passionate and wild. someday i'll tell you about my umbrella stand...but, you are not ready yet...
                    Last edited by wannadance; 25 July 2007, 01:50 AM.

Comment

rob, i think we all love you because of your suave, worldly and clever wit:

rob suavely says:

.. Ahh! My/Our/The beautiful and beguiling Anthea, the one adorned in the fanciest of lingerie, as I'll never forget. Did I tell you that you remind me of a very talented, classic, unique, and famous American chanteuse?

dancer laughs so hard, has to remove ventilator to stop stupid alarms from going off....

big kisses, rob. you are truly wonderful...

dancer

Comment

... Ahh! My/Our/The beautiful and beguiling Anthea, the one adorned in the fanciest of lingerie, as I'll never forget. Did I tell you that you remind me of a very talented, classic, unique, and famous American chanteuse?

I think it may be Bernadette Peters! http://images.google.com/url?q=http:...Up7Bz-9WZYn21g

As for a gerbil, well, yes, he's probably in that family. I should direct your attention to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerbil where there's plenty to learn about this reasonably popular pet for families with school-aged children in the U.S.

such lovely kind words! you make me sound like an irredescent star (mind my spelling)... Oh my Bernadette Peters.. where do i remember her from? hrrmm

Gerbil's look like rats. Eww! i cannot stand the tail on Rats. I had two mice and they turn out to be cannibals so i've since decided to no longer seek any animals from that family as pets. I have my little dog and thats enough

Comment

Originally posted by wannadance View Post
                          nope. i am marrying both of them and you are just shit outta luck! (they may not know this, but then they've not met me. it's inevitable once they see my beaming little face....)
                          Ok. OK!! So you marry both of them! I can live with that. I can "handle" it! Not a problem!

There's more! There are! Really!

That chatty Melinda won't even bring me a beer but there must be someone out there!

I'll keep you posted!

Comment

such lovely kind words! you make me sound like an irredescent star (mind my spelling)... Oh my Bernadette Peters.. where do i remember her from? hrrmm

Gerbil's look like rats. Eww! i cannot stand the tail on Rats. I had two mice and they turn out to be cannibals so i've since decided to no longer seek any animals from that family as pets. I have my little dog and thats enough
                            Just checked out Bernadette Peters' official web site. She looks damn good. But then, so do you, Althea.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod View Post
                              Just checked out Bernadette Peters' official web site. She looks damn good. But then, so do you, Althea.

http://www.bernadettepeters.com/
                              She's a pretty rad lady! I think i may need to hunt the closest for a new pic of me to post! but for now i introduce my dog Bowie (named after Mr. David Bowie of course!)...
                              Attached Files

Comment

I'm with you there, Althea! I'm a big, macho, American football kind of a guy, (well, no, not really! ), but I, too, can think of a half dozen more rewarding pets than any of the rodent persuasion!

I have no problem with the reptiles, friendly snakes, lizards, engaging birds, etc., but I could live a whole life without nippy rodents and yappy, nip-your-ankles and pee-on-your-rug "toy" dogs!

P.S. That dog looks like it might nip at my ankles! No??

Comment

I'm with you there, Althea! I'm a big, macho, American football kind of a guy, (well, no, not really! ), but I, too, can think of a half dozen more rewarding pets than any of the rodent persuasion!

I have no problem with the reptiles, friendly snakes, lizards, engaging birds, etc., but I could live a whole life without nippy rodents and yappy, nip-your-ankles and pee-on-your-rug "toy" dogs!

P.S. That dog looks like it might nip at my ankles! No??
                                  i think rats smell too! i like little lizards though. Theres heaps of those around in Australia. My dog only yapps sometimes but he doesnt pee or bite but he does "spoon" me under the covers lol

Comment

Here we go Nimrod! Here's two pics of me. One with my hair before and one now
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Here we go Nimrod! Here's two pics of me. One with my hair before and one now
                                      Whew! I think my screen's on fire.

You look like a girl that's enjoyed the odd mosh pit in her day. Or two.

H - O - T ness.

I reall don't stand a chance around here. The models are blazing, the staff is blazing, I'd bet even the cleaning lady's blazing.

Muito obrigado.

Comment

The last 28 messages have nothing to do with the Giselle & Patience shoot.

Back on topic please!

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                                          The last 28 messages have nothing to do with the Giselle & Patience shoot.

Back on topic please!

Lxm

I got carried away there Luxman!apologies!

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
                                            zzzz_5578 - Your a dickhead! Before giving your obviously uneducated opininons, maybe you should do your research. People like you on the boards are why so many models just wont have a bar of posting you are ruining it for everyone else, seriously grow -up. That is all.
                                            Patience: If my earlier remarks hurt your personal feelings... for that I regret. Right or wrong, I separate the model--Patience from who you really are. Nonetheless, I stand by my comments regarding your on-screen video persona, which is the primary way I relate to you. Granted, I may have been a bit harsh. But that's the way you like it - rough & raw, right? My remarks are directly related to the image & comments that you project in your videos. Your personal life is none of my business; what I'm paying money for, is my business. For all I know, you are a fun-loving, swell gal. However, your on-screen persona projects an aggressive, dominant female who prefers being manly (e.g., boxer-shorts, butch-haircut, throwing models around, dominating comments, etc.). In general, I don't prefer that "style of performing". The models that you've worked with apparently enjoyed it. Indeed, I enjoyed your performance especially in vid #3. By the way, we agree on at least one subject... Giselle is sexy-hot. Clearly, you have many fans. I'm just not one of them. Don't sweat the small stuff... of some guy 1,000's of miles away in the USA who means absolutely nothing to you. Remember though, the impression you give to the outside world, is largely what you create in your videos. If you don't like that image, you can change it. If you do like your image, wear it proudly. But don't expect everyone to like it, since we don't even know who you really are, only a perception. Albeit you get a good sense of the model's personality.

My major criticism refers to Patience's domination of the T3's over the last couple of months. In this category, Patience has been featured more than any other model for the last two months (i.e., 3 of last 8 T3's). Perhaps, she's the most popular model? needs rent money? exerts undue influence on the schedule? best video performer? all of the above/none of the above? The point is, it would be a reasonable request to spread-out these updates so that no one model dominates the highly-regarded T3 shoots. That's been AW's practice. Has this practice changed? AW has more than enough content so that if one model doesn't suit one's taste, you have more than 1,200 other models to choose. So any one model, good or bad, is no big deal. But when you stack the schedule where one model controls a popular category over months, that becomes an issue that should be addressed.

I understand that AW is a close-knit community. 9 out of 10 model-related comments are positive. I assume that will continue. If a model can't handle (maybe) 1 out of 10 critical comments, then she's giving way too much power to that person who posted it. Obviously, if any model is being featured, it will likely generate many favorable comments. All of my comments, save one, have been very positive. My prior "two" posts are misleading. I've actually been a on/off returning member since AW's early days. I've seen this site grow & change since then... it has more variety now, but in trendy ways. I call it, the "alternative Goth effect". Whatever happened to the good old days. Oh well, perhaps just a sign of the changing times. Still, it's an excellent site. In the future, I'll try to provide more constructive & tactful comments. Though I can't promise that it will be all hugs & kisses. Finally, this is all I intend to post on this matter.

"Dickhead"? c'mon Patience, you're bigger than that, aren't you?

With Kind Regards,
                                            Zz

Comment

Amen to that zzz. I have noticed in the past that adverse criticism of a model, even if mild and well-meant, and implied rather than direct, is not welcomed by other members on AW. (If you like something you may say so, but if you don't then keep quiet).
                                              Last edited by nuralite; 25 July 2007, 10:30 AM.

Comment

And this is why I rarely post any more.

Thanks for the compliments from those who enjoyed the shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by nuralite View Post
                                                  Amen to that zzz. I have noticed in the past that adverse criticism of a model, even if mild and well-meant, and implied rather than direct, is not welcomed by other members on AW. (If you like something you may say so, but if you don't then keep quiet).
                                                  Maybe this as gone on a bit and gone a bit over the top (look who's talking) i agree about freedom to say what you like and don't like,elsewhere i wanted to give my ratings to the other sites i've joined this year but abby says not to dis other sites,why not ?
                                                  I also like to give opinions on what i don't want to see on this site,but i'm happy to say i've never personally insulted a model on this site about her appearance or ever will and that's because it's common sense more than freedom of what you can and can't say.
                                                  Last edited by chiefbrody; 25 July 2007, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                                                    And this is why I rarely post any more.

Thanks for the compliments from those who enjoyed the shoot.
                                                    Hi Giselle

You're quite welcome. The compliment is well-deserved.

I'm curious though about the reason why you rarely post. Do you mean to say that if all of the members posted 100% positive comments, you would do the shoots for free and post more often?

Zz

Comment

Originally posted by zzzz_5578 View Post
                                                      "Dickhead"? c'mon Patience, you're bigger than that, aren't you?
                                                      No I think she was pretty much spot on there zzzz.... if you don't like something or someone then don't watch the shoots and don't bother posting about it, why focus on the negative when you can focus on the positive (i.e. the stuff you do like)?

Originally posted by zzzz_5578 View Post
                                                      Your personal life is none of my business; what I'm paying money for, is my business.
                                                      That's true, but when you come on here posting garbage like your last two posts which as Giselle wrote is the reason "why I rarely post anyway" then you start making it everyone's business, because everyone else on here will say that the money they have invested into AW is made so much more valuable when there are more active models posting on the boards... but I reckon I'm wasting my breath, I've met people like you before and they rarely change, oh well.... good luck with that (lol...)

(If you like something you may say so, but if you don't then keep quiet).
                                                      When directed at a model personally then this is exactly the way it should be nuralite... when she has worked up the courage to share herself with members like you then why should she have to receive any sort of criticism, no matter how mild or well-meant you think it is? IMO, I think it's pretty sad if you haven't got anything better to do with your time than come on here criticise a model for having the guts to put herself out there.... saying you don't something about AW in general = no worries at all, saying something you don't like about a particular model = no way.... it's not that hard to understand is it?

Ok, this is getting old now, Rob what's that line again? Oh yeah... I'm done.

Luv Melinda

Comment

(If you like something you may say so, but if you don't then keep quiet).
                                                        You can say you don't like something, but be careful how you do it - don't insult the models.

They're real people, they visit the boards, and a wrong word can send them away from AW never to return. It's happened too many times before, and it's not tolerated.

Comment

Thank you, Vid Dude. I would just add that there aren't, remotely, 10% "negative" comments being posted here. Second, precedent and tradition, if not policy dictate that we join here to have light, pleasant fun on these boards. We post things that make all, particularly the models, smile and enjoy visiting here.

There are ways to say things and ways not to say things. How much nicer to say, "Personally, I prefer this sort of action" or even "that rougher stuff isn't my cup of tea". When we start dragging in "what I'm paying for" -type talk, it only elicits a wish, among those reading, that the dissatisfied would stop paying and find a site more to their liking.

Comment

to zz and nur:

never have i said anything like this, but i truly wish you'd shut up. even the alleged 'nice' things you say, have a hateful and nasty edge. have yall noticed how many models have short hair? there is a list for the attraction of short hair. i have short hair. big deal.

patience is a lovely and spirited woman about whom i know NOTHING except as presented here. she is a woman about whom neither of you know anything, either. many if not most members find her enthusiasm for sex and for giselle in this case quite fetching and not at all stereotypical.

also, as you might know from your history here as a member, it is often the case that a model has a run of videos in a short time, then moves on to other aspects of the site.

my personal opinion is, and here it becomes very difficult for me to say this, is that you are both immature, self-aggrandizing (unsuccessfully) and hostile people. you can unlearn these behaviors if you really want to or, alternately and perhaps preferably, you can follow the advice of so many much wiser than i: keep your poisonous negativity cloistered.

i know the models and the other people on this site would quite appreciate it.

dancer
                                                            Last edited by wannadance; 25 July 2007, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Perfect! Wanna! Brava! Wanna! Bravawanna!

Thanks to zzzz, I discovered that there is an "Ignore" functionality in this board. You just click on the profile of the user and, then, can click ignore! Shouldn't be necessary, of course!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X