Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Giselle & Patience (Tier 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree Nuralite... I hope the "Butch" GG vids aren't becoming a trend. AW's bread-n-butter is best illustrated as the natural, fun-loving girl down-under.

Zz

Comment

zzzz_5578 - Your a dickhead! Before giving your obviously uneducated opininons, maybe you should do your research. People like you on the boards are why so many models just wont have a bar of posting you are ruining it for everyone else, seriously grow -up. That is all.

Comment

It's no coincidence that the 3 g/g's with patience would be listed in my top video list, she knows exactly what i want in a g/g vid(who told her) and now i've just found out she is in up coming vids with redhead alex t and jilly,i can't wait and i hope they keep coming this beautiful girl is one of the main reasons this site is what it is,and i can't see myself tiring of her

p.s.at 00:52 this is not a cheap shot the above post wasn't there when i started this post.
        Last edited by chiefbrody; 24 July 2007, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
          zzzz_5578 - Your a dickhead! Before giving your obviously uneducated opininons, maybe you should do your research. People like you on the boards are why so many models just wont have a bar of posting you are ruining it for everyone else, seriously grow -up. That is all.
          patience you are perfect,don't take any of this to heart,i love your video's they are so real,every pairing you get works,you're the best thing that's happened to this site for a long time.

Comment

I was just passing by and noticed this little exchange.

Patience, don't let the noobs bug ya. Zz is new here, just hasn't figured it out yet. You've got plenty of people who think you're great, me included. Just let it slide.

And Zz, our previous exchange on the subject got deleted. That should've been a hint for you. When a post goes missing, it usually means a rule's been broken.
            AW is not just about your entertainment. The girls on here are real, living, breathing human beings, not your toys. You should think about that before you post anywhere, but especially here.
            Patience is who she is, and it's not important if she meets your idea of an AW girl -- you don't decide who meets that criterion, Abby does. Besides which, Patience is the epitome of the natural, fun loving girl from down under. If you don't see that, maybe you should go find your jollies somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod View Post
              I was just passing by and noticed this little exchange.

Patience, don't let the noobs bug ya. Zz is new here, just hasn't figured it out yet. You've got plenty of people who think you're great, me included. Just let it slide.

And Zz, our previous exchange on the subject got deleted. That should've been a hint for you. When a post goes missing, it usually means a rule's been broken.
              AW is not just about your entertainment. The girls on here are real, living, breathing human beings, not your toys. You should think about that before you post anywhere, but especially here.
              Patience is who she is, and it's not important if she meets your idea of an AW girl -- you don't decide who meets that criterion, Abby does. Besides which, Patience is the epitome of the natural, fun loving girl from down under. If you don't see that, maybe you should go find your jollies somewhere else.
              Agreed Nimrod!! Models go out of their way to post and have fun on the boards and it should be a supportive and encouraging environment as opposed to a berated one. Patience is one of the most passionate models of AW and puts a lot of time and energy and heart into AW behind the scenes and in front of the camera. If new members took the time to go through Patience's shoots they would see that Patience is a down to earth Hippy girl who embodies the natural and most definately the fun girl from down under. All that happened was she got a haircut!! AW is about the diversity and beauty of real women so show the models the respect they deserve.

xox

Comment

Thanks for your awesome comments guys! Glad that you enjoyed it - I figure its good to have a bit of controversy from time to time. Peas n lurve

PS - How hot is Giselle? I want to marry her.

Comment

patience, i want to be you. i am a top/enjoy being a top more and it looks like, for the most part, you got to top giselle, although she certainly did her part....a hotter gg i have never seen. i could only watch part I tonight. i am old and crippled and like that, dear lord, there is only so much i can take: you and gislle are IT. she must have been heaven.

like i said, i want to be you, at least with giselle. (i am touched by the little silver streaks in your hair after wearing the hat for a while. may you and your streaks live long and prosper).

dickheads are everywhere. i feel like writing a song. god, you are beautiful and passionate and i would not call you a butch for shit. a top sometimes, but...

anyway, i stop raving now. just letting you know that I WANT TO MARRY GISELLE, so let's fight it out. heh.

very tired. that first video wore my ass out. rest of it tomorrow...

love all over ya,
                  dancer

Comment

... Dancer, my two-cents-worth, as just another clueless male, is that your post here was priceless, very special, and one to go up in the non-existent AW Hall of Fame, Posting Department.

To me, these women are near-God-sends, fresh, open, sincere, loving. All praise to Abby and friends for giving them a safe place to have some pleasure and make a few dollars too.

With love, admiration, thanks, and more to all the jewels at AW for sharing themselves so universally among a hopefully decent class of human beings, all trying, with Abby's wise guidance, to find the greatest happiness in the largest number of ways, for the largest number of simple mortals!

What a wonderful endeavor!

(OK! Wake me when my dream seems over!)
                    Last edited by FloridaRob; 24 July 2007, 03:21 AM. Reason: Punctuation and "simple mortals" line, for better or worse!

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post
                      Agreed Nimrod!! Models go out of their way to post and have fun on the boards and it should be a supportive and encouraging environment as opposed to a berated one. Patience is one of the most passionate models of AW and puts a lot of time and energy and heart into AW behind the scenes and in front of the camera. If new members took the time to go through Patience's shoots they would see that Patience is a down to earth Hippy girl who embodies the natural and most definately the fun girl from down under. All that happened was she got a haircut!! AW is about the diversity and beauty of real women so show the models the respect they deserve.
                      xox
                      ... So well-said, Althea! Patience is among the hottest of the hotties, regardless of a short haircut and even with it, of course. Let's just set aside our pre-conceived notions and embrace what projects forth from the "model" before us. If Patience wants to spend a few minutes rubbing on her partner, well her "partner" likely enjoyed the hell out of it too. So where does that put us?

It's some of the hottest GG action imaginable! Thanks, ever-so-much to both!

(Umm, Patience, I have this itch over here! Hehe... ) (Slaps self in face!)

Rob

Comment

Its all good, Im not actually that bothered by it - only mad cos its deviating off the subject of how awesome this shoot was - lets focus on that!

Comment

the dream will never be over, rob. and this is the dream come true, there to enjoy over and over. this site is amazing...

i am not sure my post was so good, just breathless and overwhelmed.

i am compiling a list, relates to my history, and has several woman on it already. hint: giselle is first and marigold first and a half. lots of others, too. and no, it's not who i am in love with or philip hoffman and my endocrinologist would have to be on it.

it's a quality both of them share, unusual, untaught (cannot be taught) and a joy to me..

wanna guess?
                          (snork....)

love,
                          dancer

Comment

.. Dancer, most everything you have to say here is priceless, so, please, post on!

Patience, it is late evening here in the Eastern U.S. so allowances are hopefully made for that, (whatever that means!). To both men and women, your physical appearance and, more important by far, your enthusiasm and spirit, are towering. It's more than fun to watch you and to ponder the different sides of your nature, as it is with all the wondrous women to be found here. I have no idea where on Earth you may consider your sexuality to be other than than you have a short haircut at the moment and seemed to enjoy being on top. Period! If that's the case, well then, (cough, sputter), I'm right there with you!

Personally, I suspect some are making way too much out of a few "clues" to your present style. Whatever!! Your bod is "hot"! Your breasts are the best! That's it!

Either way, I'm right there watching!

(Thank you, Dancer! )

Rob

P.S. Having some trouble with quoting and posting this evening so please, make allowances!

Comment

patience, im so inlove with you. i've got a girl crush on you

Comment

Originally posted by fotina View Post
                                patience, im so inlove with you. i've got a girl crush on you

dont we all

Comment

Absolutely the most delicious, sexiest GG set on the site - amazing!
                                  Not just the orgasms, but the obvious pleasure and relish you took in each other...

Comment

Fotina a have massive crush on you too...

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
                                      Well said patience, I'm as welcoming as anyone of newbies here on the boards, but comments like that are completely unnecessary and downright hurtful and for the effort that we have all gone to be do what we do here it's a bit sad that opinions like that have to show up. zzzz_5578, I've met patience and I can tell you that she 100% fits the abby image you described, we all do else we wouldn't be on the site, oh and she's a top chick ta boot! (is that how you say it )... nice shoot ladies...

Luv Melinda

Comment

"It's all about passion" - Patience

Giselle and Patience are wonderful. Early, you know you are in for something very special and tasty!
                                        At the end, the wind-down between the two girls is very sweet and sensual.
                                        Delicious appetizer and dessert videos too!

Great job by Sky and Prue!
                                        Toby, as always the stills were just beautiful!
                                        Thanks to everybody at AWHQ for this excellence!

Comment

Bookmanz it's all about the performers,if they don't work,nothing works,and at the end of the day that's what this site is about.

if the girls don't work,the shoot don't work.
                                          Last edited by chiefbrody; 24 July 2007, 12:12 PM.

Comment

I have been following this thread with interest and I can't resist coming to the defence of zzzz5578. All he said was that he hoped the 'Butch GG vids' aren't becoming a trend and I endorse that view. Patience then came back spitting venom with a garbled post which didn't make sense but I'm sure we all got the drift. He didn't even say he did not like the vids so what's the problem? I'm surprised that the Moderator didn't intervene at this point. I bet we members wouldn't be allowed to berate someone like that on the boards but I expect there are different rules for staff. I can only think that zzzz hit a raw nerve with Patience. Nimrod had already stated that he liked the 'Butch/Femme dynamic of the vids and that brought no reaction. I'm sure all the sychophantic platitudes dished out since have more than compensated for Patience's hurt feelings. She's a grown woman and should be fully capable of taking care of herself. Personally I cannot forgive her for wearing that awful hippy hat in Yoga Girls.

Comment

I have no desire to start a flame war, especially since this is against forum rules and won't live long anyway. My choice of words in my original review, upon reflection, is potentially unwise, and if anyone was offended, I appologize.
                                              I do object to the use of the words "sychophantic [sic] platitudes". I don't see anything said to anyone here as being sycophantic. If we came to Patience's defense, it is only because she was so clearly upset. And I don't think it's a question of different rules for staff, but sensitivity to the feelings of the models is one of the hallmarks of this site. Patience enriches this site to a much higher degree than zzzz558, or myself, or any other member. I think the attitude exhibited by zz's post can be easily construed as objectionable, and I stated why in my original response. If that was not the poster's intention, they should have clarified their post.

Comment

Wouldn't you be?
                                                If I was a girl, Jilly would be at the top of my "To Do" list.
                                                Heck, I'm not a girl, and she's still at the top of my "To Do" list.

Oh, and as far as I'm concerned, you can post when, where, and how you want. Of course I have no actual influence here.
                                                (Several days late!) "To Do" List! I like that!

In fact, someone with even more time on their hands than I find, (at least for AW), should make a "To Do" image list. Even better, that might become a source for everyone, ie., "Nimrod's To Do List" and "FloridaRob's To Do List".

(Well, boys can dream, can't we?? )

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                                                  (Several days late!) "To Do" List! I like that!

In fact, someone with even more time on their hands than I find, (at least for AW), should make a "To Do" image list. Even better, that might become a source for everyone, ie., "Nimrod's To Do List" and "FloridaRob's To Do List".

(Well, boys can dream, can't we?? )
                                                  That counts as a joke grenade if I ever saw one. You know...pull the pin, throw it, wait a bit. (More than a bit this time, but hey, better late than never.)

My To Do List is getting bigger and bigger every day. I just discovered Abigail! I'm thinking I'm going to end up making a pointer to the Main AW model gallery and titling that "Nimrod's To Do List".

And I don't know about you, Rob, but I can't STOP dreaming. My dreams are making me exhausted.

Comment

Originally posted by nuralite View Post
                                                    I have been following this thread with interest and I can't resist coming to the defence of zzzz5578. All he said was that he hoped the 'Butch GG vids' aren't becoming a trend and I endorse that view. Patience then came back spitting venom with a garbled post which didn't make sense but I'm sure we all got the drift. He didn't even say he did not like the vids so what's the problem? I'm surprised that the Moderator didn't intervene at this point. I bet we members wouldn't be allowed to berate someone like that on the boards but I expect there are different rules for staff. I can only think that zzzz hit a raw nerve with Patience. Nimrod had already stated that he liked the 'Butch/Femme dynamic of the vids and that brought no reaction. I'm sure all the sychophantic platitudes dished out since have more than compensated for Patience's hurt feelings. She's a grown woman and should be fully capable of taking care of herself. Personally I cannot forgive her for wearing that awful hippy hat in Yoga Girls.
                                                    Its kinda becoming funny now isnt it

Comment

Originally posted by nuralite View Post
                                                      I have been following this thread with interest and I can't resist coming to the defence of zzzz5578. All he said was that he hoped the 'Butch GG vids' aren't becoming a trend and I endorse that view.
                                                      Actually he said more than that nuralite, how about the fact he implied that patience was not "the natural, fun-loving girl down-under"? Now why on earth would he say such a thing? Patience is well and truly those things... She's right when she says that idiotic comments like that are the reason some models stay away from these boards and that's a shame because all the members would love to see more models posting on a regular basis... and by the sounds of it nuralite, you're no better than zzzz5578, why on earth would you bother singling a model out and saying things you don't like about them? "personally I cannot forgive her for wearing that aweful hippy hat in the yoga girls" Get a life! If you don't like it then don't look at her in that shoot, if you don't like the 'butch image' as you seem to think this GG shoot was then don't watch it... use your time more effectively and post on the shoots you do like... All of the models on here has shown tremendous courage to share themselves on this site, so receiving negative feedback is just ridiculous and should not be tolerated.... pull your head in guys!

Luv Melinda

Comment

I have no desire to start a flame war, especially since this is against forum rules and won't live long anyway. My choice of words in my original review, upon reflection, is potentially unwise, and if anyone was offended, I appologize.
                                                        I do object to the use of the words "sychophantic [sic] platitudes". I don't see anything said to anyone here as being sycophantic. If we came to Patience's defense, it is only because she was so clearly upset. And I don't think it's a question of different rules for staff, but sensitivity to the feelings of the models is one of the hallmarks of this site. Patience enriches this site to a much higher degree than zzzz558, or myself, or any other member. I think the attitude exhibited by zz's post can be easily construed as objectionable, and I stated why in my original response. If that was not the poster's intention, they should have clarified their post.
                                                        Nimrod you are absolutely correct when you say flaming is against forum rules! and yes it is!

Comment

And I don't know about you, Rob, but I can't STOP dreaming. My dreams are making me exhausted.
                                                          ... It's an absolute man-killer, Nimrod! I just don't know that I'm up to the task of satisfying all these women, either. I think they could exhaust all the other men around here as well.

I have an idea!

We'll talk to some of the women on the site to see if they would consider helping OTHER women on the same site! Awesome!

Then we could just sit back and watch!!

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post
                                                            Nimrod you are absolutely correct when you say flaming is against forum rules! and yes it is!
                                                            They're also pointless and immature, Althea. I won't confront someone online unless they confront me directly first. Then, rules be damned and all bets are off. Since this was not done, I didn't fire directly either.

Don't quite get what the second part refers to.

Comment

They're also pointless and immature, Althea. I won't confront someone online unless they confront me directly first. Then, rules be damned and all bets are off. Since this was not done, I didn't fire directly either.

Don't quite get what the second part refers to.
                                                              Most definately. I don't think there is any need to make personal attacks on models, after all they participate on the boards for the benefit of the members. Isn't there a good quote that goes something along the lines of "don't bite the hand that feeds"?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X