X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Portia

Portia IM
    Attached Files

Same place as the double im with Alex T, probably done the same day also but not the same cloth.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
      Same place as the double im with Alex T, probably done the same day also but not the same cloth.
      Interesting observation.

Inquiring minds must know, was this solo IM the appetizer or the dessert?

Comment

Whatever it is i love portia,and the double IM with lovely Alex,especially the moment at 7 minutes and 18 seconds where portia as a quick sneaky look down to see how Alex is getting on,it's brilliant and i recommend you go look.

Comment

The red knickers of lovely Portia have we seen already elsewhere.

doinel

Comment

Same set as with Alex

Same set as with Alex but how can one ever tire of Portia

Comment

I love portia,she as a lovely (for want of a better word) mermaids pouch,her vids always work and i long to see her acting or singing again

Comment

Portia always has a special aura around her. I like her dancing, playing, running, acting, singing...and rubbing herself en passant to a nice little orgasm. Nothing spectacular, but always in style. I know she would be capable of so many things....

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by doinel View Post
                  The red knickers of lovely Portia have we seen already elsewhere.

doinel
                  doinel inconclusive it could be just the same brand maybe she brought a pack of ten

Comment

Originally posted by crunchtime View Post
                    how can one ever tire of Portia
                    I can't imagine how—she is an unfailing source of delight!!! (Not that she is alone in that respect among AW models, of course...)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X