X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Estella Z & Ollie

Estella Z & Ollie IM
    Attached Files

I'm surprised to see no comments about this IM, which I thought was really nice: a sweetly companionable wank ending in beautifully vocal orgasms and shared postorgasmic girly giggles.

Comment

Sheesh, am I really a lone voice in the wilderness here? Am I truly alone in my appreciation of these two beauties and their lovely IM? Can't believe it!!!!

takochan

Comment

I'm amazed that this lovely double-IM continues to be neglected!!!!

harumph!!!!!!!

takochan

Comment

It was a conspiracy Takochan. A certain person put us up to it, made us all promise not to post here, just to see how long you'd champion the thread.

You did very well, a credit to dedicated posting.

And yeah, it is a fun IM. Sweet girls, a nice pair of orgasms.

Comment

Originally posted by Tango270 View Post
            It was a conspiracy Takochan. A certain person put us up to it, made us all promise not to post here, just to see how long you'd champion the thread.
            Ah — I see it all now — that would have been the Adorable Mistress Melinda, trying to make me look like Elfie so that I'd get sent to Coventry for tedious repetitiousness, so as to prevent me from overtaking her number of posts...

Originally posted by Tango270 View Post
            You did very well, a credit to dedicated posting.

And yeah, it is a fun IM. Sweet girls, a nice pair of orgasms.
            Well, I'm just happy to see these two lovely ladies starting to get their due share of appreciation. At last.

magna est veritas et praevalebit

takochan
            Last edited by takochan; 8 September 2007, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X