X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Sally P comes back...

New Redux: Sally P comes back...
    Attached Files

Well the sexy lawyer is back for a redux, it should be all good.

Comment

Sally P is cute and sexy for sure! Still need to put her in my pretty in pink list... or... start a pretty in green list
      Looking forward for this shoot.

Comment

Sally P !!

OH!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Sally and AW.

Comment

How very nice to see sexy Sally P return, bring on those pics and videos I say.

SF

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks of the Rokeby Venus at #151?

I hope the videos show more of her exquisite back.

Comment

Hmm, now that's nice

Been around for years. One of the best models ever. Great photos too! OK Abby and staff, at least you can talk her into an IM shoot. Please! Please!

Comment

A terrific new set of Sally, I thought the dressing room set was even sexier than the main set.
                Why is the back view of a naked or partly clothed pretty girl so sexy? After all, the really interesting bits are at the front.
                I noticed that the DR set did not appear to be from the same shoot. (different clothes) What happened there?
                Last edited by nuralite; 25 July 2007, 02:15 PM. Reason: para added

Comment

Wow...a lot of nice spread 'em open shots with Sally and she seemed quite pleased to do them. Now that's my type of girl!

Comment

Just as beautiful and sexy as ever. What a great body, not not mention her smile.

Comment

that's a great outfit, sally!! wish i had one just like it....

dancer

Comment

Hey, Sally!

Aw yeah....

Sally, we need to see more of you, precious woman. You're a keeper.

Your smile, your pretty parts, your perfect figure, your sharing,

Please stay with us. In fact, Ms P, the Court so orders.
                        Last edited by lpadge; 26 July 2007, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Sally P

Waiting for Wednesday (it's still Monday here) must be like a kid waiting for the latest Harry P. book!

Comment

Nice stills and super video!
                            Simple idea, but its nice to show the smooth skin of cute Sally. Best shots are like this small pic... what a view
                            Attached Files

Comment

I'm a Sally fan.

Phrases like "so cute", "such a perfect figure", "that smile!" just hint at the experience of watching her undress and move about.

I liked this one because there was so much vertical. I can imagine her. Most of the women I see are vertical, either standing or sitting!

Comment

Sally, you are what is known in the US as a "hottie"...I agree wholeheartedly! I liked your first shoot a little better, because you spoke more, but this one was very, very nice. Your bf, if any, is a very lucky man! Welcome back, and I hope to see another shoot soon.

Admiringly, S...

Comment

Sally is the sexiest solicitor I've seen.
                                  Originally posted by Dafydd View Post
                                  Am I the only one who thinks of the Rokeby Venus at #151?
                                  Yeah I think there is a touch of an Old Master about that pose -
                                  Attached Files

Comment

That would be Renoir.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ronboman7 View Post
                                      Been around for years. One of the best models ever. Great photos too! OK Abby and staff, at least you can talk her into an IM shoot. Please! Please!

Thankyou for the comment, what's an IM shoot????

Sally P

Comment

Nice picture, I didn't think I'd get compared to something like that but so very cool :-)

Sally p

Comment

Originally posted by RidleyNL View Post
                                          Nice stills and super video!
                                          Simple idea, but its nice to show the smooth skin of cute Sally. Best shots are like this small pic... what a view
                                          I'd have to say this was the funnest shoot I've done. That cream felt so soothing too :-)

Sally P

Comment

Originally posted by sally_p View Post
                                            Thankyou for the comment, what's an IM shoot????
                                            Intimate Moment shoot, solo-masturbation. Read for details here (click on the green 'here' thingie).

Welcome to the forums btw! Your shoot was quite a while ago, what made you return now? Doing a another redux shoot perhaps??

Comment

I'd have to say this was the funnest shoot I've done. That cream felt so soothing too :-)
                                              Sally P
                                              Hello, pretty girl! Sally, I hope you do another shoot.

Comment

Sally P
                                                What a surprise! Never expected to see something written here from one of my favourite models
                                                Hope you'll do another shoot for AW, its always a pleasure!

Comment

No surprise!

Am I surprised that here it is months later and people are still checking out Sally and posting? Nope. We haven't forgotten Sally P. Come on, AW.

Comment

Originally posted by lpadge View Post
                                                    Am I surprised that here it is months later and people are still checking out Sally and posting? Nope. We haven't forgotten Sally P. Come on, AW.

Hear, hear!!!

takochan

Comment

talking about back catalogue... its already page 10 in the main gallery, but i couldnt miss Sally_P's cute little pic there
                                                      Attached Files

Comment

Sally is as pretty as can be and has an absolutely perfect figure.
                                                        Nice pink bits too.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X