Tribbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tribbing

Having recently joined, I haven't had the time to explore the write-ups on all the videos. I was wondering if someone could direct me to some of the GG vids in which the ladies indulge in tribadism or tribbing as it is usually called ? I saw some lists but nowhere did I see reference to this activity which is quite common between lesbians: pussy rubbing against pussy involving also of course rubbing of the clitoris. I find this type of sex between women very exciting to watch. Thank you.

I can say for sure the ones involving Christiana, but I'm sure that there are others, more in the recent ones.

Comment

Very recent, the Patience/Giselle shoot

Comment

Two more: Katy & Patience , Alex T & Jilly

Comment

There is a list dedicated to it: http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...play&list=7979

Comment

Maybe we should ask Abby to add "tribbing" to the "site & sponsored lists", especially for G/G shoots, this way, members would know where to look for. Just a suggestion.

Comment

is the tribbing list kept up to date? I'd like to make it site sponsored.

Comment

What is tribbing?

Luv Melinda

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
                  What is tribbing?
                  Luv Melinda
                  Dear Melinda, it is when two women rub their pussy against each other. The the latest G/G with Giselle and Patience has tribbing at the beginning of vid3 and it is great!

Comment

Tribadism

Comment

What is tribbing?
                      My dear Melinda, tribbing is when two girls goes bits against bits . Wow, I didn't know I'd be the last of a long list follower.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby View Post
                        is the tribbing list kept up to date? I'd like to make it site sponsored.
                        Abby, I don't think so, but if you were to make it "site sponsored" like I suggested, it would be updated for sure.
                        Last edited by casgrain; 23 July 2007, 02:15 AM.

Comment

The list is definintely NOT up to date. There's a number of shoots that include this activity that are not on that list(although I'm not sure if the stills always match, and that's what people seem to base lists on), including some of the ones listed in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod View Post
                            The list is definintely NOT up to date.
                            That much I know, but it can be done very easily.

Originally posted by Nimrod View Post
                            There's a number of shoots that include this activity that are not on that list(although I'm not sure if the stills always match, and that's what people seem to base lists on)
                            Actually, thus far no shoot includes this activity, as you say because tribbing is not on the listing, and yes the lists are based on the stills. At least I think this is what you meant.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                              That much I know, but it can be done very easily.

Actually, thus far no shoot includes this activity, as you say because tribbing is not on the listing, and yes the lists are based on the stills. At least I think this is what you meant.
                              Cas, buddy, if you can figure out what I mean most of the time you're already one step ahead of me.

What I meant (I think) is that many of the VIDEOS do include this activity, but it is not listed, and those videos (and / or their accompanying stills) are not on the list linked earlier in this post. Or something to that effect.

Comment

I see, so it means we're having difficulties following each other.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                  I see, so it means we're having difficulties following each other.
                                  Actually, I think you follow me better than I follow me.

I have no trouble following you.

Comment

Cool! So that's what tribbing is, well in that case I can't wait to try it and (here's a hint for any of my future GG partners) I want to do that in my shoots! I have seriously always wanted to try that with another girl because it looks fun and I've always found grinding myself on things feel nice, lol, so I reckon it would be pretty good on another girl's 'bits'.... I never knew it had a name though! So yep, Melinda wants some tribbing please!

Luv Melinda

Comment

Cool! So that's what tribbing is, well in that case I can't wait to try it and (here's a hint for any of my future GG partners) I want to do that in my shoots! I have seriously always wanted to try that with another girl because it looks fun and I've always found grinding myself on things feel nice, lol, so I reckon it would be pretty good on another girl's 'bits'.... I never knew it had a name though! So yep, Melinda wants some tribbing please!

Luv Melinda
                                      Well, count me in as a "just a little past middle age" guy who until he looked at this thread, like just now, had never heard this word before. How long has the word "tribbing" existed? Is it recent or been around for a hundred years? But anyway, when I've seen it in videos, it doesn't really excite me too much, but if the lovely Melinda wants to partake, then I'm sure I'm gonna love watching it at least once!!
                                      Last edited by laktor; 23 July 2007, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                        Well, count me in as a "just a little past middle age" guy who until he looked at this thread, like just now, had never heard this word before. How long has the word "tribbing" existed? It is recent or been around for a hundred years? But anyway, when I've seen it in videos, it doesn't really excite me too much, but if the lovely Melinda wants to partake, then I'm sure I'm gonna love watching it at least once!!
                                        I can't find a definitive etymology, but I would think the word is as old as the practice. It has Latin roots and all the other trappings, and a "tribade" was what they used to call a lesbian.

I have to rely on second hand sources, since I am missing the requisite "bits", but some of my female acquaintances who have experienced it say it's great and others say it's 'meh'. Like anything else, I'm assuming it has a lot to do with who is doing it with you.

Comment

Actually Laktor the correct word is tribadism from a Greek word meaning "to rub". And yes it dates way back...well ..to the Greeks (you know Sappho, Lesbos and stuff). Initially the tribad (the woman engaging in tribadism) was thought to have an enlarged clitoris and could penetrate another female with it (we all want to witness that ..right ?). In some of the older literature, a tribad was synonymous with lesbian. There you go and thank you for all your responses to my question.

Comment

don't forget chloe and paula...

i love tribbing too: both to watch it and to do it. i have found only one way to do it where each girl is not all alone at opposite ends of the bed.

here it is: (bet everyone's been waiting for this since i joined in january...)

one girl is the bottom. plump pillow beneath her bum to raise the works up.
                                            other girl gets on top. legs are straddled. with minor adjustments, girls will be mouth to mouth, breast to breast and bit to bit. now: critical: spread the lips of both labia so that the clitoral area rubs together. lubricate if needed.

there is a ton of slithery contact with minimum of movement, bit to bit aim and booooom . just thinking about it...

*head explodes* as richard one said...

try it; you'll like it. unless you like yelling at each other from ends of bed or having that near-miss frustration of random crotch contact...

woooo. wish i had my gf here right now...

dancer

Comment

Originally posted by wannadance View Post
                                              one girl is the bottom. plump pillow beneath her bum to raise the works up.
                                              other girl gets on top. legs are straddled. with minor adjustments, girls will be mouth to mouth, breast to breast and bit to bit. now: critical: spread the lips of both labia so that the clitoral area rubs together. lubricate if needed.
                                              Wow dancer, that's sounds unreal! Ok now I can't wait to be with another girl, this is a must try.... thanks for the tip! Do you think both girls could orgasm this way?

Luv Melinda

Comment

Tribbing ? i thought the term was scissor sisters and that's how the band got their name

I've seen this phenomenon many times on my travels around the site but do you know,i couldn't say where i saw it ?

Comment

melinda, heck yeah both partners could come this way. it's possible to not only get clitoral friction but also pubic bone pressure (yummm) and vaginal (perineal) contact (oodles of nerve endings there: between vagina and anus, sensitive area. i love the pubic bone, myself. many clitori are closeted right beneath or adjacent to it)

woooo. it's very very sexy.

hope you like it. my gf and i devised it for ourselves when we became frustrated with the hit or miss of just lying on top of each other. and it has a great role reversal fantasy aspect for a butch wannabe...

love,
                                                  dancer

Comment

Darling dancer, once again you enrich this site, and all of us, with your erotic creativity.

takochan

Comment

oh, and also, once straddled, the participants have to arrange legs so that this is all possible. like, spead legs apart with one up high and the opposite on other partner up high. it becomes obvious anyway when you do it....

can't wait to hear how you like it, melinda...

luv,
                                                      d.

Comment

Luv Melinda
                                                        I can't wait until you try it Melinda, I love tribbing and I'm pretty sure you'll love it too... it feels sooo goood! And looks pretty too.

And thanks for that creative tip wanna dance, I'm going to try that one asap!

xx jilly

Comment

ttt

the tribbing technique...

anyone tried it yet? ;how did you like it? i wonder when it will appear in a gg?

i hope everyone gets that straddled means with legs interlocked, not just one person on top of the other. like the reclining type only not reclining. shoot. i get turning on when i think like this...

quiver,
                                                          dancer

Comment

...I've always found grinding myself on things feel nice, lol, so I reckon it would be pretty good on another girl's 'bits'.... I never knew it had a name though! So yep, Melinda wants some tribbing please!

Luv Melinda
                                                            There is another term froteurism. I have seen it applied to males and am not sure if it is exclusively male or not. Some definitions have made no mention of a specific sex. It has to do with clothes on rubbing.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X