No announcement yet.

The Althea Files!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry im not too savvy at that kind of thing. i will chase up getting it added. But above is a link to my favourites list so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
      Isn't that Luxman's job now frans?
      No no no, don't try to give me work that isn't mine.
      It may be that Vid Dude arranged the lists, but he was a full time employee.

I'm only the one who manages the boards (or at least tries to do so), and I do it in my spare time and voluntarily.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post

I'm only the one who manages the boards (or at least tries to do so), and I do it in my spare time and voluntarily.
        hehe... damn it nearly worked!

"Only the one..." Luxman, you're more than just "only" to us! Keep up the good work...

Luv Melinda

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
          Vid Dude was both moderator and main-web-design-person. I seem to recall seeing a new staff member called 'Web Dude' around? He can prolly do the list editing thing. Or you could annoy Diablo to make it entirely automated, shouldn't be too hard (for all staff-members, place link to their public list on page.)

Sorry Diablo.

Back to pattern-determination we gooooo...

Comment

It's seems the flu brigade just wont go away. i woke yesterday morning sick again now im boosting myself up on vitamins and cold & flu tablets and panadol. And drinking water like no tomorrow. not a fun day for Althea. maybe ill find a new pic to post to get some happy vibes...

Comment

Pic or not, you have all my good vibes heading your way. Get well fast my sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tango270 View Post
                Pic or not, you have all my good vibes heading your way. Get well fast my sweet.
                Thanks Tango. I don't know how i manage to have such bad luck and catch so many germs. i think ive lost my sense of smell and voice is starting to go too. Not good for a talker like me!!

Comment

Because Im sick in bed....

Random facts about Althea PART 2.

1. I talk to myself alot.
                  2. I collect tacky religious iconography (and i'm not religious)
                  3. In my first year of photography college i won the award for Most Outstanding Talent in Digital Photography across all three year levels.
                  4. When i was a kid i sniffed polystyrene up my nostril and had to go to hospital to get it taken out cause i had pushed it so far up!
                  5. Total Xfiles nerd
                  6. I have always been the ugly duckling and the black sheep
                  7. I spent two christmas's in a row in intensive care due to an "unknown illness"
                  8. I half climbed Ayer's Rock
                  9. I love ice cream and gelati
                  10. I was incredibly good in school
                  11. I have stick arms and legs lol
                  12. E.T. the movie still makes me cry like a baby
                  13. I have a huge crush on Italian film director/actor Asia Argento.
                  14. I played a murderous femme fatale in a independent short silent film.
                  15. I have 18 tattoos on my body.
                  16. I'm very vocal during sex.
                  17. I've never had a valentine.
                  18. I keep every letter, card and invite ive ever been given in a huge box in my top cupboard and when i feel down i go through them.
                  19. I almost died of Pluracy & Pneumonia a few years ago.
                  20. I was an awkward, weird and unpopular kid in highschool
                  21. I love satin sheets.
                  22. I grew up in a small country town

Comment

I disagree with the statment ( I have always been the ugly duckling )

And I would like to see all the Tattoos

Charles

Comment

i managed to pull up okay even though im sick.i think the camera lies..
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chasaffton View Post
                        I disagree with the statment ( I have always been the ugly duckling )

And I would like to see all the Tattoos

Charles
                        Hi charles! thanks for dropping by my thread! ill have to think of a way to get all the tatts in pics ehe

Comment

Poor dear Althea, that's really a bad luck streak you caught. My recommendation: do it like this furry animal...
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	haengendeKatze.gif
Views:	1
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	619329
                          After reading your Random Facts Pt. 2 I'm even more impressed than before by your personality. I can understand your admiration for Asia Argento, she's such a fantastic and highly erotic actress. She has one of the most interesting tattoo's I've ever seen (a sister of yours)...

Name:	Argento13.jpg
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	619330
                          Here is another picture of her that you might like, it reminds me a bit of your kinda pics...

Name:	AsiaArgento1.jpg
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	619331
                          Please get well very soon.

doinel
                          Last edited by doinel; 10 September 2007, 08:58 PM. Reason: syntax

Comment

Oh my... so much in common I can't believe it!

I do that a lot too, but only when I'm alone, people think I'm weird enough already
                            5. Total Xfiles nerd
                            I second that! next
                            Yeaa like many
                            hehe me too
                            I'm not proud of it but yea, I'm avoiding watching it when people are around ^_^;
                            OH MY!!! I JUST LOVE HER!!! she's most things I like in women: not too pretty, a bit crazy, tatoos, very artistic, totaly nevrotic.
                            I don't have any but I LOVE tatooed women! have I alredy said that? emm ok.
                            I am too at times, is that weird for a guy? girls generaly don't mind ^_^
                            I'll be yours any day!
                            It was a long time ago but I had a similar experience.
                            Yeaa I was in that bunch, but everything somewhat changed when I got into metal, you know, it's easier if you're part of a group of people.
                            21. I love satin sheets.
                            OH MY!! It's just so erotic! one of my former gf had a satin nightgown with matching panties. She known she just had to wear it if she wanted me to get extra naughty (carressing a hard niple through satin just give me goose bumps... even just thinking about it o_O; )
                            Yea small town are great to some extent ^_^

Get well soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post
                              It's seems the flu brigade just wont go away. i woke yesterday morning sick again :-( now im boosting myself up on vitamins and cold & flu tablets and panadol. And drinking water like no tomorrow. maybe ill find a new pic to post to get some happy vibes...
                              Well I *did* send some 'Vibes' your way but I doubt those will help against the flu If it actually IS flue (vs. the common cold) you might want to consider getting a medical opinion on it. Based on your fact-sheet #2 I'd say your lungs/sinusses are prolly not the most resistant to sickness Do take care of yourself ok? Don't be too stubborn.

E.T. is a fun movie, got it on dvd here somewhere. ET is pretty cute and cuddly for an alien I remember seeing it in the movie-theatre the first time and not understanding what the heck was happening in the beginning. I recall some part where ET keeps saying 'Elliot' (Ell-i-ot) but don't remember where that is in the movie. It's a nice innocent movie. Might have to view it again some day. What do you do one sick or lazy days btw? Watch movies, read books or just sleep a lot?

Hmm.. would ET's glowing finger cure flu I wonder? Worked wonders for cuts, thats for sure;-)

Btw. items 10 & 20 go together a lot, pretty much universally kids who are smart at school (esp. highschool) are unpopulair. The unpopulair part is pretty much fixed now though ;-) The most important word in #20 is 'was' btw, being PAST tense.

I've watched some of the earlier seasons of X-Files, but later on it got too weird for me. Same with _Twin Peaks_ btw. For some reason I rarely see genius in weird plot-twists

And might I recommend you avoid needing to go to ICU's? Even with christmas those aren't very cosy places, even though staff is usually nice (and pretty, which is all I remember from my adventures there.. weird huh? ;-).

Any ideas on what you want to do with miss Argento if you were to meet her somehow? If need be, I'm sure forum members (and AW staff) could help you come up with some, heh. Now let's see if I can find some pics to get you nice dreams while you sleep off the damned flu...

Name:	ASIA_ARGENTO_bed1.jpg
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	619332 Click image for larger version

Name:	boarding_gate_1.jpg
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	619333
                              Last edited by Frans; 10 September 2007, 07:33 PM. Reason: sucky spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Althea
                                Maybe black sheep, but not ugly duckling. Not now! More likely you wound up with a poor self image due to #20.
                                I love bright women. Go Althea!
                                14. I played a murderous femme fatale in a independent short silent film.
                                You'd make a great femme fatale. You've got it written all over you.
                                Me too. Except not so much weird as very very withdrawn. People didn't know I was there. Were you the goth type? I'm picturing a morose skinny 16 yr old with heavy eye shadow and tattoos.

Comment

Originally posted by doinel View Post
                                  Poor dear Althea, that's really a bad luck streak you caught. My recommendation: do it like this furry animal...
                                  [ATTACH]6961[/ATTACH]
                                  After reading your Random Facts Pt. 2 I'm even more impressed than before by your personality. I can understand your admiration for Asia Argento, she's such a fantastic and highly erotic actress. She has one of the most interesting tattoo's I've ever seen (a sister of yours)...
                                  [ATTACH]6963[/ATTACH]
                                  Here is another picture of her that you might like, it reminds me a bit of your kinda pics...
                                  [ATTACH]6964[/ATTACH]
                                  Please get well very soon.

doinel

ohhh that made my morning!! i stayed home in bed today but will be back to work tomorrow. Isn't Asia just heaven? she is my ultimate woman. soooo hot and so deep, smart and talented. I love her movies and acting. I always wanted to travel to Rome to see her play one of her infamous dj sets and meet her. Shes made two independent films which i love.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Meshuggah View Post
                                    Oh my... so much in common I can't believe it!

I do that a lot too, but only when I'm alone, people think I'm weird enough already
                                    5. Total Xfiles nerd
                                    I second that! next
                                    Yeaa like many
                                    hehe me too
                                    I'm not proud of it but yea, I'm avoiding watching it when people are around
                                    OH MY!!! I JUST LOVE HER!!! she's most things I like in women: not too pretty, a bit crazy, tatoos, very artistic, totaly nevrotic.
                                    I don't have any but I LOVE tatooed women! have I alredy said that? emm ok.
                                    I am too at times, is that weird for a guy? girls generaly don't mind
                                    I'll be yours any day!
                                    It was a long time ago but I had a similar experience.
                                    Yeaa I was in that bunch, but everything somewhat changed when I got into metal, you know, it's easier if you're part of a group of people.
                                    21. I love satin sheets.
                                    OH MY!! It's just so erotic! one of my former gf had a satin nightgown with matching panties. She known she just had to wear it if she wanted me to get extra naughty (carressing a hard niple through satin just give me goose bumps... even just thinking about it o_O; )
                                    Yea small town are great to some extent

Get well soon!
                                    i have loads of cute satin dresses, nighties and underwear. i love it. satin sheets are the best. you can slip and slide all over the place and they feel great against the skin. I'd love to be like Asia i guess shes my hero or idol
                                    I'm definately a little on the crazy/neurotic side aha
                                    Last edited by Althea; 11 September 2007, 01:26 AM.

Comment

I am too at times, is that weird for a guy? girls generaly don't mind ^_^
                                      I think guys being vocal is hot!

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post

Any ideas on what you want to do with miss Argento if you were to meet her somehow? If need be, I'm sure forum members (and AW staff) could help you come up with some, heh. Now let's see if I can find some pics to get you nice dreams while you sleep off the damned flu...

[ATTACH]6965[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]6966[/ATTACH]
                                        eheheh. ohh i have plenty of ideas. If i had the chance i would definately seduce her. She is the biggest turn on to me! I'd love to make out, lick her body and other places.. and touch her..oh the ist goes on. I just think she is the hottest thing alive. As you can tell im very attracted to her. I have a very particular taste in women.
                                        Attached Files

Comment

What do you do one sick or lazy days btw? Watch movies, read books or just sleep a lot?
                                          I usually spend it in bed watch oprah aha, chat on msn, write, read, sleep or watch movies.. im going through my molly ringwald phase again. So i think ill watch Pretty in Pink and eat pumpkin soup

Comment

You guys have put Asia on my brain!! i may need to get my Asia fix later too

Comment

Here's another sneak at a peek from Carlee's shoot of me

(you can see my little belly. winter + food = evil!!) x
                                              Attached Files

Comment

Wow !! VVEERRYYY sexy !!!!

Comment

Whew! And I thought I was the only one!
                                                  4. When i was a kid i sniffed polystyrene up my nostril and had to go to hospital to get it taken out cause i had pushed it so far up!
                                                  I have no idea what polystyrene is, so I'd better look it up in the dictionary or the internet!
                                                  8. I half climbed Ayer's Rock
                                                  I'd like to be anywhere near Ayer's Rock! And I half climbed Pompey's Pillar (try to guess where that is) but got chased down by a swarm of bees!
                                                  9. I love ice cream and gelati
                                                  You and me both, girl!
                                                  For me, it just depended on the subject. English and science were the pits!
                                                  I was literally a walking stick for years.
                                                  I've never even considered having a tatoo done and I won't!
                                                  6. I'm very vocal during sex.
                                                  I never have sex.
                                                  Me too, and also at uni.
                                                  21. I love satin sheets.
                                                  Never slept on them...so what are they like?
                                                  22. I grew up in a small country town]
                                                  I always lived in a large city.

Comment

Very nice pic Althea, very Asia You should make a tatoos pic tour of your body for us a little belly is ok, at least your not own of those anorexic chick I see on tv all the time

Comment

Very nice pic Althea, very Asia You should make a tatoos pic tour of your body for us a little belly is ok, at least your not own of those anorexic chick I see on tv all the time

yeh maybe i could do that like little pieces of a puzzle. i might wait till i get m sexxy new one.
                                                      my problem is food. particularly in winter. i weigh 54kgs at the moment but i used to be 45kg which is heaps skinny so people are happy im healthier. im about to start going to the gym soon so ill be all toned for bikini season!

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post
                                                        my problem is food. particularly in winter. i weigh 54kgs at the moment but i used to be 45kg which is heaps skinny so people are happy im healthier. im about to start going to the gym soon so ill be all toned for bikini season!
                                                        What's wrong with weighing 54kg? Sounds like a proper weight for you, now the distribution of said weight is another problem You don't need loose to weight just tone it properly, different course. Instructors at gym will know what I mean, just ask them.

The Asia pic you posted in post #320 is interesting. I can see some likeness between you two there, yep. Well except for the tattoos of course (though that could be worked around;-)

Which of the Asias in all those pics do you prefer? She has lotsa different looks, might have to study them ALL

It's always better to have your mind on pretty ladies instead of thinking about being sickly. I suppose you got all her movies? Hopefully you'll be all nice and healthy tomorrow, it does take some more time after before you can go to the gym proper though, body takes a bit more time to recover to that level. Take care!

Comment

She is very hot isn't she. I love my French actresses but I make the occasional foray into Spanish and Italian ones and Asia would for sure be on my Italiano Belissimo list.

SF

Comment

What's wrong with weighing 54kg? Sounds like a proper weight for you, now the distribution of said weight is another problem You don't need loose to weight just tone it properly, different course. Instructors at gym will know what I mean, just ask them.

The Asia pic you posted in post #320 is interesting. I can see some likeness between you two there, yep. Well except for the tattoos of course (though that could be worked around;-)

Which of the Asias in all those pics do you prefer? She has lotsa different looks, might have to study them ALL

It's always better to have your mind on pretty ladies instead of thinking about being sickly. I suppose you got all her movies? Hopefully you'll be all nice and healthy tomorrow, it does take some more time after before you can go to the gym proper though, body takes a bit more time to recover to that level. Take care!
                                                            yeh i need muscle tone as well. I love all Asia's loooks. its hard to pick just one. shes amazing all the time. yeh im building my collection of her movies. its everything about her that fascinates me

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                                                              She is very hot isn't she. I love my French actresses but I make the occasional foray into Spanish and Italian ones and Asia would for sure be on my Italiano Belissimo list.

SF
                                                              its the sexy attitude

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X