The Althea Files!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
    I send it in the 17th September, so if it's not there I think someone in the Australian Post enjoys it now
    Yeah mailing stuff from Europe to Australia takes forever (and you're even more up north ). You didn't send it surface by accident? I was tempted to fedex a birthday present but they don't like po-boxes for some reason (good thing I didn't anyway 'cos the french mail is appearantly on strike or something, grmbl)

Ah well, electronic birthday wishes will have to do for now then

Have nice evening Althea Click image for larger version

Name:	5_8_11.gif
Views:	1
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	619673, sleep well (preferably on your non-tattoo-ed side;-)

You now have a good excuse to celebrate your birthday proper again in say two weeks from now

Comment

Happy Birthday Althea

Have lots of rest but a nice happy day anyway.

P.S. sorry if I don't make any comments on your tattoos, I'm not a tattoo person.

Comment

Happy Birthday dear Althea, you illustrated hottie. Have a great day!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	icecreampie.jpg
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	619674
        doinel

Comment

Happy Birthday Althea !!

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
            Yeah mailing stuff from Europe to Australia takes forever (and you're even more up north ). You didn't send it surface by accident? I was tempted to fedex a birthday present but they don't like po-boxes for some reason (good thing I didn't anyway 'cos the french mail is appearantly on strike or something, grmbl)
            Frans, I sent it by Express Mail , so it should have been air mail , estimated delivery time was 5-6 days. I left it in my local post office 17th September just before 4 PM and according to the tracking code it left from Finland next day a bit after 5 PM .

yusa

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
              Frans, I sent it by Express Mail , so it should have been air mail , estimated delivery time was 5-6 days. I left it in my local post office 17th September just before 4 PM and according to the tracking code it left from Finland next day a bit after 5 PM .
              I've send some toys from here to the dildo-drive and airmail estamates always lie (the diff between normal airmail and 'priority' airmail appears to be 2-3 days so don't bother). Two weeks (10 workdays) is more likely, i.e. should have arrived thursday or so. Could very well arrive coming week. You're sure you wrote the adress correct? Sometimes mail services pester you if you miswrite the zipcode or something.

Then again, maybe Aus. customs are listening to it right now
              Last edited by Frans; 29 September 2007, 11:00 PM.

Comment

That ice cream pie has inspired lust in my heart.

Comment

Happy Birthday Althea !!!

Comment

I don't read the birthday thread so I can't keep track of them, but since I now KNOW it's your birthday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALTHEA

Thanks for all the replies to our queries and posting those awesome photos!

Comment

Name:	Happy Birthday Fireworks.jpg
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	619688

and may all your dreams & wishes come true!!

Comment

Originally posted by pisces64 View Post
                        Salutations and solicitations, Althea Almighty. Happiest of birthdays to you. Gee, I love this place. When a gorgeous girl has a birthday, members get presents of piccies!!! Yeehaw!!
                        Oh thanks so much!!! ill try and take a bday picture today

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                          [ATTACH]7427[/ATTACH]

and may all your dreams & wishes come true!!
                          aww thats the best!!!! you guys have really brightened my day!!

Comment

Originally posted by jaycee View Post
                            Althea you are a brave soul. Pretty TAT and I would never get one. (I'm to old to want one anyway)

I do have a tat, my initials, and when I did it, age 15 or 16, it turned all kinds of colours and got infected. Now if you think it is fun trying to hide an infected tat from an old fashioned mum you are crazy. The infection did go away with otc meds but it took a while.

BTW It was a home made tat my buddy made for me when I was 15 or 16 using black indian ink. It was stupid of me but when you think you are cool you are the smartist guy around and do stupid things.

Cheers JC
                            Thankyou! It was a very tough on to get thru. very oouchy

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                              With all kinds of love and admiration for the creativity, bravery, and everything else involved in getting and living with tattoos, being an older fart, I still struggle a bit with the concept of permanent art on one's body but that's not for me to worry about for others, of course.

I did read a story, a few days ago, about the burgeoning business dermatologists are finding in the tat removal area. It seems some colors are more easily pulverized by laser than others and that there's a new type of ink coming out that should be even more easy to remove later.

Sigh!

Thanks Rob! I hope that i never want to remove any for me they are all parts of me and my past etc soo i dont regret any of them. Although i worry too many people get tattoos for the wrong reason and never think about that it is they are actually doing and putting on their skin. Green is apparently one of the hardest colours to get out.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                Happy Birthday Althea

Have lots of rest but a nice happy day anyway.

P.S. sorry if I don't make any comments on your tattoos, I'm not a tattoo person.
                                Thanks Casgrain!! do not worry at all about the tatt thing, tattooes are every ones cup of tea and i know that

Comment

Originally posted by doinel View Post
                                  Happy Birthday dear Althea, you illustrated hottie. Have a great day!
                                  [ATTACH]7412[/ATTACH]
                                  doinel
                                  That is the most amazing thing i have ever seeen!!! I am in love!! amazing!! way to wake up in the morning!! i need an ice cream asap!! ahah

Comment

Originally posted by Tango270 View Post
                                    Happy Birthday Althea !!
                                    Cheers Tango!! xx

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
                                      Happy Birthday Althea !!!
                                      aww thanks Sue-ann you little cutie! xxx

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                        I don't read the birthday thread so I can't keep track of them, but since I now KNOW it's your birthday...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALTHEA

Thanks for all the replies to our queries and posting those awesome photos!
                                        Thanks so much Laktor and you are most welcome!! x

Comment

Happy Birthday Althea

Haven't really had too much conversation with you in person yet (which rock have I been hiding under!?), but from this thread you sound like a really lively, animated and creative personality that I feel privileged to have met... hope you have a really special day, and wishing you the best

Comment

You are awesome! Happy Birthday and thank your parents for me while you are at it!

Cheers and have a fantastic day,

rt...

Comment

Wow, let me join in the LONG line of well wishers and also wish you a Happy Birthday Althea! I seriously hope you have the bestest day and get lots of cool presents and have a super special day!

Luv Melinda

Comment

A very Happy Birthday to you Althea.
                                                Best wishes to you always.

Name:	happybdbannerAlthea.gif
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	619691

Hugs and kisses
                                                Baza

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
                                                  Happy Birthday Althea

Haven't really had too much conversation with you in person yet (which rock have I been hiding under!?), but from this thread you sound like a really lively, animated and creative personality that I feel privileged to have met... hope you have a really special day, and wishing you the best
                                                  Thanks Diablo.. yeh now im in the other building i dont get to trek over to the church much but remember i always need to get a refill of coke ahah i just got home from buying a zillion new things for myself for my birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by Randomthoughts View Post
                                                    You are awesome! Happy Birthday and thank your parents for me while you are at it!

Cheers and have a fantastic day,

rt...
                                                    My pirate comrade thank you!!! ill ake a photo of me ith my ice cream cake later eheh!! I sure will remember to thank my folks for ya!! x

Comment

Originally posted by Melinda View Post
                                                      Wow, let me join in the LONG line of well wishers and also wish you a Happy Birthday Althea! I seriously hope you have the bestest day and get lots of cool presents and have a super special day!

Luv Melinda
                                                      awww thanks melinda! everyone has been so nice! i got lots of cool things!! going to have a sleepiver with one of my besties tonight and enjoy cake and champagne! eheh x

Comment

Originally posted by Madbaza View Post
                                                        A very Happy Birthday to you Althea.
                                                        Best wishes to you always.

[ATTACH]7433[/ATTACH]

Hugs and kisses
                                                        Baza
                                                        Thanks Baza!! you rule!!

Comment

What a suprise i got a H.I.M present ehheheh It's aweome though ! i love it!!

I got a little sailor dress that you can wear in summer over your bikini or as a cute top, little daisy duke denim shorts, hello kitty thongs (flip flops to you guys i think), chocolate & raspberry bubble bath and lotion, some gorgeous leg avenue and hustler fancy stockings, some cute navy shoes, some vodka and wine and a bunch of dvds;
                                                          les miserables, they, life as a house, pumpkin and a double dvd of Stephen King's Pet semetary 1 & 2!

yay!! Plus of course my ice cream party cake I even bought my dog a present cause I am in such a good mood even though its raining (which never happens on my birthday). I got him a black muscle tee which says security ahah i dont think he likes it that much. its too manly for him. I got him a new collar and lead set that is black leather with bling on it and a little silver and black bone pendant on it ahh. coolest dog on earth!

althea
                                                          Attached Files

Comment

Very cool stuff Althea !

I'm glad you had a happy birthday !

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post
                                                              coolest dog on earth!
                                                              Don't let Susie and her Ambrotius read that, Althea.

doinel

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X