No announcement yet.

The Althea Files!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahah ohh hey at least they are kinda related. Susie's dog is named after the dog in The Labryinth and My dog is named after David Bowie who was also in The Labryinth!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Now that's a cutie....with his new security tee.

doinel

Comment

Happy Birthday hun!!! Hope you had a fabulous day! Your presents sound great! Clearly lots of people love you.

many hugs and kisses

xxxxx

Comment

Happy Birthday Althea! Have a great time with your goodies and your pup!
          I baked you cake, rather badly, it went flat. So here is another one.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post

I got a little sailor dress that you can wear in summer over your bikini or as a cute top, little daisy duke denim shorts, hello kitty thongs (flip flops to you guys i think), chocolate & raspberry bubble bath and lotion, some gorgeous leg avenue and hustler fancy stockings, some cute navy shoes, some vodka and wine and a bunch of dvds;
            les miserables, they, life as a house, pumpkin and a double dvd of Stephen King's Pet semetary 1 & 2!

I got him a black muscle tee which says security ahah i dont think he likes it that much. its too manly for him. I got him a new collar and lead set that is black leather with bling on it and a little silver and black bone pendant on it ahh. coolest dog on earth!

althea
            Althea so glad you got some cool stuff for your birthday, COOL gifts for a COOL CHICK who is one Hot chichadee.

How ungreatful of your dog not liking your gift he should be proud you thought of him. Too manly for him, Althea are you sure you have a male dog? On the other hand the cool lead set you bought him/her is very cool indeed and should be the coolest dog around.

Have a great life Althea, you deserve it, you are a cool chick. Cool chick, cool dog, what else could be asked for?

Cheers JC

Comment

Hey Althea, your dog is such a cute little puppy, the kind I like. We once had one, miss him so much.

Comment

Hey Althea,

Happy Birthday you lovely, sweet, sexy as anything model liason.

It is still today here in London. Sorry I'm a bit late with it.

I do think you're really ace you know.

SF

Comment

Still prior to midnight on the US East Coast Althea, so a "Many Happy Returns" from me.

Hope your exotic new tatt is healing nicely and you can put pants on now (but why would you want to??)

Comment

I can't believe you canceled your own party! That is so NOT the spirit Althea, I was gearing up to get messy and stupid(er). Seriously though I hope your leg is ok. See you tomorrow .

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
                      I can't believe you canceled your own party! That is so NOT the spirit Althea, I was gearing up to get messy and stupid(er). Seriously though I hope your leg is ok. See you tomorrow .
                      ohh i know i need to think of something big to make it up to you maggot! lol xxxx

Comment

ohh i know i need to think of something big to make it up to you maggot! lol xxxx
                        Althea with what Patience was gearing up to I think it would be to your best interest to think up something good.

Patience
                        Seriously though I hope your leg is ok.
                        I agree with Patience.

Cheers JC

Comment

Althea, might be a good idea to go to work in skirt? Far less restrictive than pants

(unless you have not-tight-fitting pants, which I'm told is rare for women;-)

Comment

I think skirts and dresses should be the law! Either short or see-through, equally acceptable!

Short AND see-through would be forbidden, of course. There MUST be some rules and order!

(Petria understands me!)

Comment

Given that choice I'd go for 'short' I think. Entirely see-through doesn't leave much for the imagination.

Lemme see... I have this picture of a pretty nurse to take care of Althea if need be. Said nurse just happens *cough* to have rather short skirt on, heh...

Click image for larger version

Name:	nurse2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	619714

There you go, happy dreams and take it easy with your leg at work !!

Comment

Curious picture!!

As to see-through, I'm thinking of those dreamy long skirts. There's plenty for the imagination because you have to maneuver relative to the prevailing light, etc. to see either the silhouette you desire, cheeks, even more depending on the angle and the presence of knickers or, (gasp), the "full frontal view" when the sun is just right and the b/f is distracted!

(It's OK, Melinda!! I'm just playing the perve!)

I've never actually behaved like that!

(Well, not really!)

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                                  Given that choice I'd go for 'short' I think. Entirely see-through doesn't leave much for the imagination.

Lemme see... I have this picture of a pretty nurse to take care of Althea if need be. Said nurse just happens *cough* to have rather short skirt on, heh...

[ATTACH]7470[/ATTACH]

she's not a very good bear nurse........

Comment

Okay, I get the tight-dress-nurse thing, but what's with the teddy bear?

Comment

Originally posted by peesoup View Post
                                      she's not a very good bear nurse........
                                      She looks as if she may have trained in '69

Comment

Is that even a "real" person or a computer creation?? It's getting to where we can scarcely tell!

Comment

Thanks Rob! I hope that i never want to remove any for me they are all parts of me and my past etc soo i dont regret any of them. Although i worry too many people get tattoos for the wrong reason and never think about that it is they are actually doing and putting on their skin. Green is apparently one of the hardest colours to get out.
                                          Thanks, Althea! (Forgive me!) At this place, you will encounter types old enough to be your dad! We have our "paternalistic" streak, you know!

(But not nearly enough!!)

(Sneaks off into the wings, embarrassed...)

Comment

Rob looks into his looking glass and sees Althea, twenty years from now!

Prim and proper, she's a sex therapist!! Credentialed, widely published, and a "hot find" on the talk show circuit!

Back home, a big, seemingly brutish but loving, husband and three little ones play. They're not so little anymore!

Curiously, she's covered to the wrist and ankles all the time!! How strange!

Comment

Hi Althea, hope you had a great weekend and partied your pants off. I had a drink for you and then a drink each for some other folks I haven't even met yet. Then I fell over.
                                              Oh yeah, my friend said her thigh tatt hurt but she reckons it was coz it was a decent size. Little ones are over and done with relatively quick but big ones can be a bit like chinese water torture - worth it in the end though. I guess the whole thing is like a graze and the bigger it is the more it hurts. She also has a little flower on her sternum and that didn't hurt - I'm obviously a wuss. Oh, and you don't look any older you gorgeous thing you.
                                              pee x

Comment

Althea, might be a good idea to go to work in skirt? Far less restrictive than pants

(unless you have not-tight-fitting pants, which I'm told is rare for women;-)
                                                hheh. im able to wear my jeans again but not my super tight ones! eheh i opted for a minidress over jeans today. i bought the most awesome daisy duke denim shorts ill have to take a pic in them! very cool!

Comment

[ATTACH]7470[/ATTACH]

ehehe i have this gorgeous sexy massuese outfit i should take some pics in that!!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                                                    Rob looks into his looking glass and sees Althea, twenty years from now!

Prim and proper, she's a sex therapist!! Credentialed, widely published, and a "hot find" on the talk show circuit!

Back home, a big, seemingly brutish but loving, husband and three little ones play. They're not so little anymore!

Curiously, she's covered to the wrist and ankles all the time!! How strange!
                                                    hahaha! armani suits of course!!

Comment

Originally posted by peesoup View Post
                                                      Hi Althea, hope you had a great weekend and partied your pants off. I had a drink for you and then a drink each for some other folks I haven't even met yet. Then I fell over.
                                                      Oh yeah, my friend said her thigh tatt hurt but she reckons it was coz it was a decent size. Little ones are over and done with relatively quick but big ones can be a bit like chinese water torture - worth it in the end though. I guess the whole thing is like a graze and the bigger it is the more it hurts. She also has a little flower on her sternum and that didn't hurt - I'm obviously a wuss. Oh, and you don't look any older you gorgeous thing you.
                                                      pee x

aww thanks for the "not looking older" comment!!

Comment

awwww me and Jamie-Lee!!
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

That jewelry is familiar to me, Althea...I had an ex that hung around my neck like an anchor.
                                                          Seriously, in that photo you two are a double alarm fire!

You are pushing my Pirate button of course...I will not...cannot...hold.back..with all me...last wind...

rt....

Comment

Originally posted by Randomthoughts View Post
                                                            You are pushing my Pirate button of course...I will not...cannot...hold.back..with all me...last wind...
                                                            Uh oh, time for an emergency intervention! Remember your pledge, RT! "Not until next September, not until next September..."

Comment

Well Sporken, my friend!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X