• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Althea View Post
    aww thats amazing!! you have a folder for me

Because of this i post another;

xxx
    Of course I have an Althea folder. Started it way back when, when you posted those first pics. Every gorgeous lady deserves her own folder.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks you're beautiful. You do have the most amazing eyes: mysterious, piercing, and filled with an inner glow. (I'm an "eye man", as odd as that might be. I've always had a thing for eyes.)

I'm still working out who you remind me of, exactly. You have such a distinctive, striking "alternative" look about you, dark and sultry, but there's something familiar about it, too.

Oh, heck, enough gush. I love all the pics, please keep'em coming. And don't stop telling us about y'rself, darlin'. You're so much more than just a pretty face (and body). How's the new job coming along? How's life? How's things? Or, as they say down here on the East Coast: hey, how YOU doin'?

Comment

one of the many attributes i inherited from my father is party animal. i thought it was a good thing till 20mins ago when i threw up. haha. disgraceful behaviour!! too much jagermeister for me.

I partied with some famous rockstars from the USA that are here for a huge festival. Lots of free alcohol, vip passes and vip parties and the finale was the inaugural trashing of the hotel room. Ironically it wasnt deliberate. Too much debauchery leads to broken things, stains on the floor, spilt wild turkey, thrown coca cola and dirty beds and little Althea using a hairdryer to dry her wet wildturkey saturated underwear!! dear god!! Bon Scott eat your heart out!!!

I think Julietta was there in spirit! lol

Comment

one of the many attributes i inherited from my father is party animal. i thought it was a good thing till 20mins ago when i threw up. haha. disgraceful behaviour!! too much jagermeister for me.

I partied with some famous rockstars from the USA that are here for a huge festival. Lots of free alcohol, vip passes and vip parties and the finale was the inaugural trashing of the hotel room. Ironically it wasnt deliberate. Too much debauchery leads to broken things, stains on the floor, spilt wild turkey, thrown coca cola and dirty beds and little Althea using a hairdryer to dry her wet wildturkey saturated underwear!! dear god!! Bon Scott eat your heart out!!!

I think Julietta was there in spirit! lol
        Sorry, what's this? Hotel room with rockstars from America? VIP passes and parties? Jagermeister and Wild Turkey? Broken things, stains on the floor and wet panties? Disgraceful behaviour be damned, you just put my dorm last year to shame! The winningest win that ever was win. What band was it/how did you come by that!?

Comment

Originally posted by OfCanada View Post
          Sorry, what's this? Hotel room with rockstars from America? VIP passes and parties? Jagermeister and Wild Turkey? Broken things, stains on the floor and wet panties? Disgraceful behaviour be damned, you just put my dorm last year to shame! The winningest win that ever was win. What band was it/how did you come by that!?
          The band is called Brand New and th eother were from london called Enter Shikari. Theres a huge international rock festival on around Australia at the moment called 'Big Day Out'. Im friends with the mananger of the US band. I will say to you my party antics may seem tame to some but i did leave out a few you details haha.

And ill be doing it again in a few days and i have the next day off work in order to recover

PS. On other note I also met an abbywinters.com fan!! Updates later tonight!

xx

Comment

I remember hearing about Big Day Out, several cities including Perth and Melbourne. I think Susie went to both last year

Great to see how things have turned out for you, certainly a big improvement over just a month ago isn't it? I hope all the throwing happened in said hotelroom and not when (if? ;-) you got back home? Got to wonder what Bowie thinks when he sees you walk/drag-yourself through the door...

Wise to schedule a day-off by the way, very wise. Is one day enough though ?

Oh, you met a fan.. that means you got recognised in public.. which means you're officially famous now, yep

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
              Althea, sometimes I wonder if you will ever know what a gorgeous woman you are!
              Rob
              Yeh i have a constant struggle with that one

Comment

Althea,
                Sounds like you are having a blast these past couple of days! Good on ya! Better watch that Jager though, its not someone to tango with for more than a dance or two... hehe. Ever had "Sex with an Alligator"??? Jager is a primary ingredient, along with Midori and Chambord and sweet and sour. When done right, the glass is green with a bit of red at the bottom and the jager floating on the top. I'm told it's yummy, but alas, I'm not much of a drinker. Might have to try one though. We can toss one back together one night, in spirit, eh???

Hugz and kissez... Z

Comment

The band is called Brand New and th eother were from london called Enter Shikari. Theres a huge international rock festival on around Australia at the moment called 'Big Day Out'. Im friends with the mananger of the US band. I will say to you my party antics may seem tame to some but i did leave out a few you details haha.

And ill be doing it again in a few days and i have the next day off work in order to recover

PS. On other note I also met an abbywinters.com fan!! Updates later tonight!

xx
                  Say, did you see Queens of the Stone Age when they did Big Day Out in like, 2003 after Songs for the Deaf came out?

Comment

Say, did you see Queens of the Stone Age when they did Big Day Out in like, 2003 after Songs for the Deaf came out?
                    I sure did!!! I was upfront cause i was there to see Jane's Addiction!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zonman1 View Post
                      Althea,
                      Sounds like you are having a blast these past couple of days! Good on ya! Better watch that Jager though, its not someone to tango with for more than a dance or two... hehe. Ever had "Sex with an Alligator"??? Jager is a primary ingredient, along with Midori and Chambord and sweet and sour. When done right, the glass is green with a bit of red at the bottom and the jager floating on the top. I'm told it's yummy, but alas, I'm not much of a drinker. Might have to try one though. We can toss one back together one night, in spirit, eh???

Hugz and kissez... Z
                      ahahah your funny!!
                      well i had sex 6 times for enquiring minds that want to know! ahahahhah
                      (with the same guy of course!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                        I remember hearing about Big Day Out, several cities including Perth and Melbourne. I think Susie went to both last year

Great to see how things have turned out for you, certainly a big improvement over just a month ago isn't it? I hope all the throwing happened in said hotelroom and not when (if? ;-) you got back home? Got to wonder what Bowie thinks when he sees you walk/drag-yourself through the door...

Wise to schedule a day-off by the way, very wise. Is one day enough though ?

Oh, you met a fan.. that means you got recognised in public.. which means you're officially famous now, yep
                        Yes it was really cool to meet not only an abbywinters fan but an Althea fan at heart! We had chats about Giselle and hot she is and suck a few beers. It was very cool.

Comment

Althea,this site you mentioned isn't SG is it ? i hope it isn't because i was a member until december.

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                            Althea,this site you mentioned isn't SG is it ? i hope it isn't because i was a member until december.
                            no it isnt SG but you're on the right track..

Comment

... I hate you so much. I was like, in grade 9 or 10 when that came out, I couldn't see them when Nick Oliveri still played bass. Lucky one, you are! I did see them this last tour when they came through Vancouver though. How were they when you saw them?

Comment

... I hate you so much. I was like, in grade 9 or 10 when that came out, I couldn't see them when Nick Oliveri still played bass. Lucky one, you are! I did see them this last tour when they came through Vancouver though. How were they when you saw them?
                                Hate? ahhah
                                they were really good. i enjoyed them alot!

Comment

Yeh the publishing is full-time and im liking quite alot. and its good to see the behind the scenes stuff considering i do want to publish a book once in my life. Im realy enjoying the modelling stuff as well. If all goes to plan i will be jetting off to Canada in june to do some promotion for that site.
                                  Hmm...maybe I'll bump into you over here! (ha, ha).

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                    Hmm...maybe I'll bump into you over here! (ha, ha).
                                    hopefully i can save enough money to go!! im not the best at saving and i havent got long to save

Comment

hopefully i can save enough money to go!! im not the best at saving and i havent got long to save
                                      Hey, here's a thought....if you're going to be in Canada, and if you're going to be staying someplace close to laktor, maybe you can stay at his place and pocket the hotel money. I'm sure laktor wouldn't mind if you stayed at his place, would you lak?

Comment

Thursday night concluded my rocknroll tour de fun with the band Brand New. Below is a link to the show and you can see where i was standing/my view point. It was a really awesome show. Jesse did an acoustic set first then the rest of the band came on. It was really pretty and i made alot of people smile.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

This is exactly where i was standing although i didnt shoot this footage and i didnt see who did. looks like it was done on a phone. But this was where i stood for the second set.

Now i can't stop listening to them/watching videos of them..

Jesus Christ, that's a pretty face
                                        The kind you'd find on someone that could save
                                        If they don't put me away
                                        Well, it'll be a miracle

Do you believe you're missing out
                                        That everything good is happening somewhere else?
                                        But with nobody in your bed
                                        The night's hard to get through

And I will die all alone
                                        And when I arrive I won't know anyone

Well, Jesus Christ, I'm alone again
                                        So what did you do those three days you were dead?
                                        'cause this problem's gonna last more than the weekend.

Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,
                                        I'm a little bit scared of what comes after
                                        Do I get the gold chariot?
                                        Do I float through the ceiling?

Do I divide and fall apart?
                                        'cause my bright is too slight to hold back all my dark
                                        And the ship went down in sight of land
                                        And at the gates does Thomas ask to see my hands

I know you're coming in the night like a thief
                                        But I've had some time, O Lord, to hone my lying technique
                                        I know you think that I'm someone you can trust
                                        But I'm scared I'll get scared and I swear I'll try to nail you back up

So do you think that we could work out a sign
                                        So I'll know it's you and that it's over so I won't even try

I know you're coming for the people like me
                                        But we all got wood and nails
                                        And we turn out hate in factories
                                        We all got wood and nails
                                        And we turn out hate in factories
                                        We all got wood and nails
                                        And we sleep inside of this machine

Comment

Here's a pic i really like..
                                          Attached Files

Comment

There's a pic I really like...

Comment

Umm, you, me, and probably everyone who checks your thread.

Muito obrigado.

Comment

Life is beautiful, and so are you!

Comment

Well, I really like it too! Althea, you are more gorgeous in every picture you post!

Comment

Your not the only one, Althea. Let me say you look pure, a bit cheeky and whole lotta sexy.

doinel

Comment

thank you all for the lovely comments on my photos.

Comment

Althea, you are so generous and so beautiful!

Comment

You should, you like very nice in it. Nicely, makes you come out good. Did you take that pic yourself?

Comment

Thanks Althea

Cheers JC

Comment

I really like that one posted 23 Jan., with half your face. I'd think you and Jackie could have some fun together. (Camera-wise, I mean!)

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X