No announcement yet.

The Althea Files!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Althea, you're making me want to sign up to this other site just to see you. Same you don't retain the rights so you can get all the money.

Comment

I need a new vibrator so so soooooooo bad. being poor sucks so bad. im sick of drinking water and eating one meal a day. And being sexual frustrated. I want the rabbit vibrator or the "beaver" one. Im dying. ahahaha. Donations anyone?

A girl needs to orgasm i tells you!!

Comment

Oh no, don't tell me you're living off a Mi Goreng-style diet now! Life while unemployed is hell, isn't it? Centerlink never seem to pay you enough and people still expect you to fork out for everything, rent, bills, food, you name it. Likewise employers seem to take pleasure in kicking the fallen ones around...

And I presume you're nocturnal now as well? I think it might be contagious...

Members: Use your lateral thinking to contact me if you want to make some magic happen and soothe her distress. No, you can't give her an orgasm directly, I'm afraid!

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
          Oh no, don't tell me you're living off a Mi Goreng-style diet now! Life while unemployed is hell, isn't it? Centerlink never seem to pay you enough and people still expect you to fork out for everything, rent, bills, food, you name it. Likewise employers seem to take pleasure in kicking the fallen ones around...

And I presume you're nocturnal now as well? I think it might be contagious...

Members: Use your lateral thinking to contact me if you want to make some magic happen and soothe her distress. No, you can't give her an orgasm directly, I'm afraid!

yeh water, mi goreng noodles, and pasta with tomato sauce not pasta sauce ahha. depresssing. ive grown found of microwave rice though. but thats too expensive to get all the time on my pathetic budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Althea View Post
            yeh water, mi goreng noodles, and pasta with tomato sauce not pasta sauce ahha. depresssing. ive grown found of microwave rice though. but thats too expensive to get all the time on my pathetic budget.
            That sounds rather boring, why don't you get sufficient welfare/money from the centerlink people to buy decent food? Is food/essentials expensive in Aus? Or is your home-rental to expensive according to welfare-standards or whatever thats called nowadays? I thought the Aus. welfare system was pretty good, might be comparing it too much with the system over here though.

Hmm.. now where are those rabbit links I posted, don't recall a 'beaver' one btw? A toy without batts would be better for your budget though

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              That sounds rather boring, why don't you get sufficient welfare/money from the centerlink people to buy decent food? Is food/essentials expensive in Aus? Or is your home-rental to expensive according to welfare-standards or whatever thats called nowadays? I thought the Aus. welfare system was pretty good, might be comparing it too much with the system over here though.

Hmm.. now where are those rabbit links I posted, don't recall a 'beaver' one btw? A toy without batts would be better for your budget though
              i get about 800 a month. rent is 400 a month. which leave 100 a week. take out food, bills, mobile phone, medicines & public transport. doesnt allow much movement at all. but some govts in other countries are even worse!

Penelope & Jacki rave on and on about this vibrator which is just like the rabbit but its a beaver. they say it is magic! if i could find pics i would. Jacki keeps her beaver next to her bed ahha

Comment

I need a new vibrator so so soooooooo bad. being poor sucks so bad. im sick of drinking water and eating one meal a day. And being sexual frustrated. I want the rabbit vibrator or the "beaver" one. Im dying. ahahaha. Donations anyone?

A girl needs to orgasm i tells you!!
                Well, if your need is that dire, take some of Bowie's dog food money and go shopping!!

Or you'll just have to wait until April Fool's Day...

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
                  Well, if your need is that dire, take some of Bowie's dog food money and go shopping!!
                  Or get Bowie a job as security-dog, that way he can earn his food

What happens on april 1st btw?

Comment

OMG, you're reminding me of a year in graduate school when neither I nor my parents had any money. A friend of mine taught me how to make "hamburgers that bounce". They were 1/4 hamburger meat and 3/4 flour. They were filling.

Comment

SIgh....

Attached Files
                      Last edited by Frans; 24 March 2008, 11:06 AM. Reason: removed session-id in url

Comment

Ps. I have amazing cleavage
                        Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, but where would we send it???

Comment

SIgh....
                            Yeah, lotsa nice cleavage

That shop is MUCH to expensive, did you see the horrid price for that Jenna branded iVibe? $239, femplay has it for a mere *cough* $149 .

That's about a week-and-a-half food though, bit weird that. This one is more affordable, though this one is made of better material (silicone rules for toys, just don't use silicone lube on it!)

Hmm.. could send one to the po-box adress, I think Melita would receive it there. Good reason to visit her too, she's a bit lonely in that big office I'm told. She already has a rabbit vibe anyway, heh. (though a proper green colored toy wouldn't hurt I suppose;-)

And why do so damned few Aus shops sell batteries, they are selling battery-operated toys after all. Little good it does to send a toy which NEEDS batts without them, duh. Rant over, you can relax now

Comment

Yeah, lotsa nice cleavage

That shop is MUCH to expensive, did you see the horrid price for that Jenna branded iVibe? $239, femplay has it for a mere *cough* $149 .

That's about a week-and-a-half food though, bit weird that. This one is more affordable, though this one is made of better material (silicone rules for toys, just don't use silicone lube on it!)

Hmm.. could send one to the po-box adress, I think Melita would receive it there. Good reason to visit her too, she's a bit lonely in that big office I'm told. She already has a rabbit vibe anyway, heh. (though a proper green colored toy wouldn't hurt I suppose;-)

And why do so damned few Aus shops sell batteries, they are selling battery-operated toys after all. Little good it does to send a toy which NEEDS batts without them, duh. Rant over, you can relax now
                              my rabbit vibe died!!!! i miss it. rabbit ones are the best!

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
                                Yeah, but where would we send it???

YOu could still send it to AWHQ addressed to PAtience and make a note it is for me. best is probably speak with Diablo

Comment

my rabbit vibe died!!!! i miss it. rabbit ones are the best!
                                  Yes, this we know There's a lot of choice even between rabbits though. Hence the examples, duh

Given that your previous rabbit died after two months you'd need a more 'sturdy' model shall we say? ;-)

Comment

Yes, this we know There's a lot of choice even between rabbits though. Hence the examples, duh

Given that your previous rabbit died after two months you'd need a more 'sturdy' model shall we say? ;-)
                                    UH huh!! Frans you are certainly the man when it comes to knowing vibes!! Ill trust in you that you can find me an example of the dream rabbit i can dream & drool about!!!

Comment

I got the outline done on my new tattoo on my left side/ribs. it really hurt. now i wait for it to heal then chose colour. I know its hard for alot of people to understand my obsession with tattoos but to me they are cathartic and like a test of personal strength and mark of a tragedy survived. This new one is a testament to my never ending relentless quest to fight life and keep fighting each punch and each fall it bestills upon me.
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Althea,I love your avatar photo on a different site also love your tats,i've said before i do hate it when some one (their choice) goes to get a tattoo with no idea what they want and end up getting a one off strategically placed one just to have one,
                                        all over is really sexy (for me it's all or nothing)

Comment

Originally posted by chiefbrody View Post
                                          Althea,I love your avatar photo on a different site also love your tats,i've said before i do hate it when some one (their choice) goes to get a tattoo with no idea what they want and end up getting a one off strategically placed one just to have one,
                                          all over is really sexy (for me it's all or nothing)
                                          thanks chief! ive tried to change my avatar on here but unfortunately it doesnt seem to work for me anymore

Comment

Hi Althea. If you need your avatar changed you should contact us directly.

Comment

Hey Althea, was going to post this in the pub, but heck, here is as good as anywhere....
                                              I love your tats. I wish i had the bottle, i've talked about it often enough. I also agree with the chief, your other avitar is capitvating.
                                              I'm going to check out GG's soon, but i might wait for the finished article so to speak, you need colouring in!!
                                              Way to go girl, way to go......

Comment

well i certainly am a unique one so everyone tells me! who really understands anyone anyway? Its the unique and different who always stand out in peoples minds. My dad wouldnt have me any other way now, hes used to my antics and on occassion he has a boast here and there. Im fortunate that the way i live my life if try to get as much as i can. From an early age i always said "you dont have to be famous to live famously". I guess thats kinda been my moto through life. My dad instilled in me very young that anything i wanted i could have. SO im still fighting the war between business and pleasure but one day maybe they'll become one and the same.
                                                Thanks for that, Missy!

You tapped me out a few months ago but I hope one of my "associates" here will "rise" to the occasion and ship over the requested vibrational apparatus!

You must face each day with your parts well satisfied so you can focus on the rest of life's challenges!

Rob

Comment

Strangely enough, Fotina was bemoaning her lack of horizontal excercise lately too.

Any way you two could hook up?

Outside the auspices of AW of course.....

Comment

Wow, I love your new Avitar!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dreammaker182 View Post
                                                      Wow, I love your new Avitar!!!
                                                      Yep me too! I took myself

Comment

GRRRRR I loathe banks!!!! So I go to check my balance of my account and its says 76 bucks BUT it says -$46.32 available! what the hell?! So alas i couldnt get any money out at all. I got so grumpy i walked all the way home in a huff. Things just seem to stuff up when im involved. And i had to beg and plead to get my dad to put that $50 in so i can last till next friday and my account is in debit. arghhh. i hate money. i hate everything about it. i wish we didnt need it. Im trying to think if there is anything else left that i have that i could be able to sell. But there really isnt anything worth much but sentimental value left now. I friend of mine suggested i become a web cam live girl. I dont know how i feel about that. But things are getting so hard Im even considering trying to get into stripping just to get by. Being unemployed just sucks and it drains your enthuasiasm. My doctor thinks im not ready to go back to work for at least a month so he has supplied Centrelink with a medical certificate stating Im unable to work for the next month. But i need to work. But i know he is right but at the same time im barely surviving on welfare as it is. So i guess im using this month to keep applying for jobs and indulging in more personal projects like writing, photography, modelling and art. Im puppy sitting at the moment so now i have to little white bowies sleeping on my bed. they look so cute together. But bowie so isnt into her but she keeps humping him and its scaring him haha.

Comment

Ah Althea,

I wish you the best with your applications and I am sure that given your experience there will be something along soon. Especially with the creative talents you have and the great people skills too. Good idea to get busy with the applications and use the free time to indulge in the things you like doing and also to relax and get your mind and body back into the right place where you feel you can hit it.

I really like your new Avatar too, very sexy. I also enjoyed watching your couple of Youtube videos too, nice to see you in moving image and listen to you share your thoughts too, we really only had the VNL you did here and that backstage limo shoot to enjoy this.

Love your account of the puppy sitting, funny stuff. Does Bowie not like having a new playmate for a while?

I liked that Brand New song you posted a while back, I've only got one of their albums but it is pretty good right the way through.

Take care,

SF

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                                                            Ah Althea,

I wish you the best with your applications and I am sure that given your experience there will be something along soon. Especially with the creative talents you have and the great people skills too. Good idea to get busy with the applications and use the free time to indulge in the things you like doing and also to relax and get your mind and body back into the right place where you feel you can hit it.

I really like your new Avatar too, very sexy. I also enjoyed watching your couple of Youtube videos too, nice to see you in moving image and listen to you share your thoughts too, we really only had the VNL you did here and that backstage limo shoot to enjoy this.

Love your account of the puppy sitting, funny stuff. Does Bowie not like having a new playmate for a while?

I liked that Brand New song you posted a while back, I've only got one of their albums but it is pretty good right the way through.

Take care,

SF
                                                            I post often on there so check back every now and then. sometimes i babble but i promise to do better ones.

I love some of brand news songs. they are jsut fantastic. a great band to tour with.

x

Comment

This is why people shouldn't leave me alone with scissors when im depressed and grumpy.
                                                              I always cut a fringe that I hate
                                                              Attached Files

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X