Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Model: Narida

Posting Champion
    This was an excellent shoot from Toby which gives us plenty opportunity to see all the different ways in which beautiful Narida can amaze. Shall I start with those incredibly pretty brown eyes, her lovely long flowing dark hair, perfectly proportioned breasts, curvaceous body and very sexy dark bush. When she smiles that wonderful smile , the sexyness level goes up off the scale.

Thanks Narida, look forward to 'meeting' the personality behind your gorgeousness on video.

Nice work Toby, a shoot to treasure.

SF

Posting Champion
    North Carolina, 650mi NNW from old FL home...
    I just figured who Narida reminds me of! Anybody remember actress Phoebe Cates, who was quite hot about 20 years ago, at least in American films? She's one of my all-time favorites!

Here's a vidcap:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Extremely helpful
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRob View Post
    I just figured who Narida reminds me of! Anybody remember actress Phoebe Cates, who was quite hot about 20 years ago, at least in American films?
    Was she not hot in non-American films? I'm sure every right-thinking individual who went through puberty in the 80s remembers Phoebe Cates very well. I'm not sure, however, I see the resemblance to Narida (beyond coloration) who to my mind has the look of a Bollywood star.

Posting Champion
    My first impression of Narida was, that she's a Norah Jones like beauty.

doinel

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by pjay View Post
    Was she not hot in non-American films? I'm sure every right-thinking individual who went through puberty in the 80s remembers Phoebe Cates very well. I'm not sure, however, I see the resemblance to Narida (beyond coloration) who to my mind has the look of a Bollywood star.
    ... I don't know, Pjay. Here is a list of her film career which, apparently ended in 2001. Two years ago, she had her third child!

Actress:
    1. The Anniversary Party (2001) .... Sophia Gold
    2. Princess Caraboo (1994) .... Princess Caraboo/Mary Baker
    3. Bodies, Rest & Motion (1993) .... Carol
    4. Drop Dead Fred (1991) .... Elizabeth 'Lizzie' Cronin
      ... aka My Special Friend (Philippines: English title)
    5. Gremlins 2: The New Batch (1990) .... Kate Beringer
    6. I Love You to Death (1990) (uncredited) .... Joey's Girl at Disco
    7. Largo Desolato (1990) (TV) .... Young Philosophy Student
      ... aka Vaclav Havel's 'Largo Desolato' (USA)
    8. Heart of Dixie (1989) .... Aiken Reed
    9. Shag (1989) .... Carson McBride
      ... aka Shag: The Movie
    10. Bright Lights, Big City (1988) .... Amanda
    11. Date with an Angel (1987) .... Patty Winston
    12. Lace II (1985) (TV) .... Lili
    13. Gremlins (1984) .... Kate Beringer
    14. Lace (1984) (TV) .... Lili
    15. Private School (1983) .... Christine Ramsey
      ... aka Private School... for Girls (USA)
    16. Baby Sister (1983) (TV) .... Annie Burroughs
    17. Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) .... Linda Barrett
      ... aka Fast Times at Ridgemont High (UK: video title)
    18. Paradise (1982) .... Sarah
    (Taken from imdb.com) I think that picture was either from Fast Times or from Private School.

(COOL!! Even the links pasted right into the post!)

Posting Champion
    The pic is from Fast Times, and is burned in the memory banks of about 8 gazillion men (and a few zillion women, probably.) Hot times!

All Powerful Controller
    As far as I remember this thread is about Narida...

Lxm

Posting Champion
    ... Thank you, Artlover! I was thinking that. The more famous shot was a full-on frontal with her soaked in a surprisingly sheer nylon bikini, (for the day).

Yup! She was the stuff my dreams were made of!

And that Narida made me think of her! Bollywood? No way! She's maybe got a teensy bit of Indian blood in her but I love her paleness as contrasted with her very dark and wirey hair. It's fascinating, intriguing, beguiling, and, hmm... very sexy!

Extremely helpful
    And that Narida made me think of her! Bollywood? No way! She's maybe got a teensy bit of Indian blood in her but I love her paleness as contrasted with her very dark and wirey hair.
    Erm, I won't make speculations about Narida's ethnic background - though I would be interested if the topic comes up in her videos - but her coloration would not be untypical of someone from (or with ancestors from) Northern India or Pakistan. I offer up these links to pics of Bollywood actresses as evidence...

Posting Champion
    Interesting sight, Pjay! Well, I'll agree that there's something about the apparent color and texture of her hair that suggests she may have some Indian blood in her, although I haven't had an opportunity to inspect Indian pubes up-close on anyone else.

We'll see. Hopefully, we'll hear from her on the boards. If it's true, then you were "spot-on". If not, I'd only hope we haven't offended her in any way, (unless, of course, she feels complimented by the comments). There are certainly some beauties on that site you sent me to!

Still Exploring
    Quote Originally Posted by flatspin View Post
    Narida is beautiful, tall and elegant - captured well be Toby. "Natural" isn't common anymore so Narida's natural bush, arm hair, nipple hair and natural eyebrows are a standout.
    Just gorgeous. Pleeease don't let her ever shave her bush off.

Narida is great!!!

Hello together,

Narida is a really nice girl

I love her natural look, her black hair, brown eyes and especially her very nice black, bushy triangle!!
    Nevertheless she's hairy forearms - i like this!!!

All Powerful Controller
    Quote Originally Posted by Skenderbeg View Post
    Just gorgeous. Pleeease don't let her ever shave her bush off.
    While I fully agree with you, I nevertheless think it's her very own decision.

Lxm

Enjoys It Here

Narida's Video; A Stunning Expose'

Narida's video is up and watching to georgeous photography, just made my heart beat so much faster! I mean, I loved her attitude regarding her desire to not shave her splendid bush nor her little follicles which sproted from her nipples. About 24 years ago, I dated a very hairy woman who also had those random hairs on her nipples. Initially, I was surprised at this sight, but it took all of 2 seconds for me to enjoy her sweet furry body. Narida is so confidant in herself, and certainly I can just imagine the lucky guys who have been with her!

I just thought that the entire video presentation was exciting. Narida shocked me when she said that she was 20 years old. I felt that she may have been 24 to 26, which is not to say anything disparging about her beauty, but only to highlight how mature she seemed to be....

I am definitely in love with this baby. Heck, I am only 25 years older than her..Wonder if she likes older guys who are definitely not too hairy on top of their heads, LOL!

She seemed to be caught off guard when asked if she had ever been with another girl...Hmm...I just see an IM with another lass, perhaps one who also possesses the trait of forearm, upper thigh, and bush hair....Gosh, she is beautiful~~~

Ksos1963 "Narida has the right to bare arms and anything else"

Enjoys It Here
    Quote Originally Posted by sabk68 View Post
    Hello together,

Narida is a really nice girl

I love her natural look, her black hair, brown eyes and especially her very nice black, bushy triangle!!
    Nevertheless she's hairy forearms - i like this!!!

Yes, you definitely have captured Narida's essence and her furry arms are just the tip of the iceberg! Check out her video! If pigs had wings...

Permanent Resident
    Lake Ontario shoreline,mid state New York
    Beautiful

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxman View Post
    While I fully agree with you, I nevertheless think it's her very own decision.

Lxm
    Having now seen her wonderful video, something tells me she has no plans to shave anything! She was radiant, beautiful, and self-confident! (Sigh!!)

I don't think of her as particularly hairy, either. If we had a hair contest, sweet Narida would lose, hands-down! Slightly puzzled by so much chat on that subject!

Posting Champion
    I'll have to watch Narida's video again. In real life, as in this video, with a woman as impossibly gorgeous as Narida I can only pretend to listen the first time.

Slightly puzzled by so much chat on that subject!
    For me anyway, I'm happy if you have the final word on "that subject!"

Posting Champion
    Hi FS! Narida has very dark hair. I've heard it said that just makes it a bit more visible, whatever's there. These dark-haired beauties are among my personal viewing preferences, both here, and in "real life".

I know that it's probably nuts, but I'd swear that personality types do coincide with physical features. I've always found slender, dark-haired beauties to be more individualistic, mature, self-determined, forthright about sexuality, and, frankly, uninhibited! Narida is about the fourth very slender, dark-haired model I can think of here at AW and they are all personal faves of mine!

Permanent Resident
    Wow !

Another very, very pretty girl ! Narida is just perfect.

Posting Champion
    I dare anybody not to fall in love with Narida after watching that video!

What a beauty - WOW, what a look, what a body, she is perfect. I hope we will see much more of her pretty soon.

Plenty To Say
    Yeah you are right bookmanz. After her stills and video, she hit me for six.

Gerza71

Enjoys It Here
    I guess it is time to move on to another model but I am getting a bit scared that Narida may not come back for an IM. I glanced at the upcoming schedule and, alas, no Narida. I'd like to see her with Jilly, actually. But, I just have this weird feeling that we may not see her for a spell. I apologies in advance for my bad vibes.

The combination of a very outgoing girl with the subtleties of a girl like Narida may make for an interesting two some.

Pheobe Cates is very sexy in those pictures that were posted. That is the type of girl I like so much.

"I believe in the rights of all women to bare arms"

Ksos

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ksos1963 View Post
    I guess it is time to move on to another model but I am getting a bit scared that Narida may not come back for an IM. I glanced at the upcoming schedule and, alas, no Narida. I'd like to see her with Jilly, actually. But, I just have this weird feeling that we may not see her for a spell. I apologies in advance for my bad vibes.

The combination of a very outgoing girl with the subtleties of a girl like Narida may make for an interesting two some.
    Ksos
    Ksos, you will find that some models just do some stills and some do stills and some video. Some do IMs that are held for months or more before publication. Some return to do more work. There's a little of everything that goes on and you can never know, for sure, what's coming up. That's part of the fun!

You appear to be offering up some sensitivity which, I know, is appreciated. Many will weigh in here, meaning well, but, IMHO, maybe unintentionally disrespecting the models by trying to rush them back for IMs and GGs and such. Many, if not most, of these models are, well, about as normal as most young females and are still exploring, (as do we all), their own sexuality and their own limits. So, when we post about wishing to see this one paired with that one, as though blending fine wines, it's fun but we've got to remember that they are real people and only doing shoots they wish to do or are willing to do.

Posting Champion
    Ksos, you will find that some models just do some stills and some do stills and some video. Some do IMs that are held for months or more before publication. Some return to do more work. There's a little of everything that goes on and you can never know, for sure, what's coming up. That's part of the fun!
    Absolutely — case in point: Violet coming back to do some more shoots after 4 years...

Many will weigh in here, meaning well, but, IMHO, maybe unintentionally disrespecting the models by trying to rush them back for IMs and GGs and such. Many, if not most, of these models are, well, about as normal as most young females and are still exploring, (as do we all), their own sexuality and their own limits. So, when we post about wishing to see this one paired with that one, as though blending fine wines, it's fun but we've got to remember that they are real people and only doing shoots they wish to do or are willing to do.
    My added emphasis to a set of excellent points. Models being respected as people, and doing only what they want to do and feel comfortable doing, is part of the bedrock of what this site is about. May it never be compromised.

Having said all of that, I'd like to add my appreciation of this adorable young woman!!

takochan

Why has it taken me so long to comment in here... good one me! Narida is soooo hot with such a lovely body and beautiful dark skin, she most certainly had to go on my list... just gorgeous and a great shoot!

Luv Melinda

Still Exploring
    Another beauty I would like to see more of, please?

Cap'n.

Such exquisite beauty, when are you coming back to AW?

is there a chance of her posing for another set? I do miss her.

Enjoys It Here
    I'm hoping that Narida will come back to AW someday. "sigh"

Narida: A Rare Beauty

Narida is an extraordinary beauty. In fact she is the embodiment of my lifelong fantasy-woman.
    I am bereft of superlatives in the face of such exquisite natural perfection.
    It was 'love-at-first-sight' for me. I am forever her enchanted slave!
    Vesuvius.

Posting Champion
    Guess we won't be seeing any more of Narida!

Enjoys It Here
    C'mon AW at least try to coax her into coming back; even if just for another batch of pix...anything will do at this stage...

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by casgrain View Post
    New Model: Narida
    she seems to have a high tuned voice ...

Enjoys It Here
    I see from the News page that Narida is coming back to us for a video shoot/redux on June 2th.
    Thank goodness, I had really almost given up all hope of seeing her here again.
    I must confess, I am really looking forward to seeing her again. I hope they do pix and video as last time.
    Thanks AW staff and crew! You ladies and gents have made this camper pleased as punch.
    Last edited by buddhacan; 6th June 2008 at 02:13 AM. Reason: put in date of shoot/vid

Enjoys It Here
    Looks like maybe a date change to June 18th....unless I had it wrong before (I think the previous ETA might have been the 20th.. ).

Posting Champion
    Look at this! It's a year later and I'm back to gawk and drool, 'scuse me, "savor" fair Narida again! I just think she's among the most exquisitely beautiful models I've seen here and there's over a thousand models here!

I've forwarded, through channels, an invitation for her to join my harem!

Larida,
    it will be soon one year for your last appearance here in AW.
    Could i dream in advance to see your yearly sets and videos in some weeks?
    I could be great so much you are a so marvelous & splendid girl

I miss u & i cross my fingers to see you coming back quickly

Enjoys It Here
    Wonderful foxy smile! Rob x