X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 164

Backstage 164
    Attached Files

Oh, I remember taking that photo. Seems like a lifetime ago!

s

Comment

Every Backstage with Carla and Liandra is a good Backstage. No exception this time. Liandra with pig tails is sooo cute, and Carla is still one of the sexiest girls having set her feet on Abby's front step. I really miss both of them.

doinel

Comment

Loved the pics of Petria looking as pleased as a girl with two pussies...

Comment

Originally posted by doinel View Post
          Every Backstage with Carla and Liandra is a good Backstage. No exception this time. Liandra with pig tails is sooo cute, and Carla is still one of the sexiest girls having set her feet on Abby's front step. I really miss both of them.

doinel
          Ahhh Liandra, and her infectous smile. So beautiful.

Comment

Anything of Carla is always worth seeing and Tabbitha M never did enough for AW so any more is welcome.
            There's a bit of a reminder of Evie - a pity she has moved on from the boards.
            From ABOUT THE SHOOT - "Anal stuff is not easy to light up I discovered today." Now that's a sentence I'm not likely to have read elsewhere.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X