X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Tash

New Model: Tash
    Attached Files

Lovely girl, with a "still waters run deep" look about her. Great blending of colours in the picture as a whole.

takochan

Comment

I find her mysterious sort of half smiles rather sexy. Not to mention her beaut boobs.

Comment

Tash is gorgeous

Comment

She looks at you in a certain way doesn't she? Doesn't smile much but seems friendly enough. Interesting.. Nice figure too of course, hope she had lotsa fun with the toy I send

Comment

She did Frans, This is a really fun video !

Can't wait to see more of Tash !!!

Comment

I really must be that hard to please i've been waiting for this video after being disappointed by the stills (the too light saga) but i have to say i'm now very disappointed with the video as well,first and foremost for me i want to see the girls face it's the most important part of a video but here again in a 17 minute video it's only just about managed and with no real close-up.
              Am i in the wrong place ? if a girl disguised or hid her face all the close ups of her rubbing her boobs and everywhere else would be completely meaningless to me because if you don't see the girl theres no point
              its alright for the person holding the camera to say they can't get that close because they would bang the girls head but yet every other part gets long close ups
              whats needed here is a pro director of photography or a story board artist and i have to ask the moment when tash revealed her boobs it was shown 4 times over including different angles,does someone think their brian depalma ?
              Q everyone else to say how brilliant it is (like i said it's just my problem)
              MORE CLOSE UPS OF THE GIRLS FACES PLEASE,IT'S WHY I'M HERE.
              SINCERELY MOANER
              Last edited by chiefbrody; 18 September 2007, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Tash doesn't say much but actions speak louder than words

Chief, in what way do you not see Tash's face? If the whole vid were body-part close-ups you would have a point, but it's not. If you want facial close ups the pictures provide several "portraits". Videos should be about motion, it's their advantage over stills (whilst stills have alternative advantages). Lots of close-up face shots would lack kineticism and be rather like the news surely???

If Tash had done a lot of talking to camera, then their might have been more room for some face close-ups while she was telling stories etc. but most of the vid was silent (apart from the hum of the vibe and some mounting sighs and moans ). I suspect that facial close-ups during these parts would have been missing the point somewhat!
                Last edited by pjay; 18 September 2007, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Would have been nice if the camera had been a bit higher, looking down on a smaller angle thus capturing Tash's face/body AND the toy-action. I'm a fan of reaction-shots and face/full-body shots are good for that Not a bad shoot though.

Comment

Tash has a pale, freckled and tall look which I like. After my watching of the video I would say Tash seemed satisfied with her choice of toy. As far as chiefbrody wanting more close-ups of the model faces, I really can't see a downside of having more close-ups - at the start of the video anyway.

Comment

I love the way Tash takes off her shirt! It's not sudden big jiggling movement that makes me wild.... but the very heavy, lovely gentle swaying. Fabulous! Now if only that had been a clingy bra! And her subtle movements throughout this video are superb! Really special and ultra sexy. Thanks so much for a great vid. I think the editing is also super! AW strikes again.

Comment

Lovely video — gorgeously expressive orgasm — a prize item for the Non-IM Orgasms collection, I'd say.

takochan

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X