X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 165

Backstage 165
    Attached Files

Desperately struggling to come up with a not-too-vulgar double-entendre about pockets and balls

Comment

Good times...

s

Comment

Nice Girl sandwich !! Yum Yum !!!

Comment

Stripes or solids?

Comment

Originally posted by pjay View Post
            Desperately struggling to come up with a not-too-vulgar double-entendre about pockets and balls
            Hard, isn't it?

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
              Hard, isn't it?

I'm more minded now towards a play on the phrase "kissing the pink" but I think that's more snooker than pool...

Comment

I was reading Penny's comment regarding Sally P in this backtage profile and it says "very distcit sweet", now can anyone explain what "distcit" means.

It was nice to see Evangeline again in this pic .

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                  I was reading Penny's comment regarding Sally P in this backtage profile and it says "very distcit sweet", now can anyone explain what "distcit" means.

It was nice to see Evangeline again in this pic .
                  I think it's a typo and should be "distinct". It sort of fits the meaning in the sentence as well - "she swings between very distinct sweet and sultry attitudes."
                  Interesting background to Sally P - "the dear thing speaks fluent Indonesian." I must say I'm impressed - first Chloe B and now I know about Sally P.
                  Thanks for the tip about Evangeline. I hadn't recognized her in that pic until you pointed her out.

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                    I think it's a typo and should be "distinct". It sort of fits the meaning in the sentence as well - [I]"she swings between very distinct sweet and sultry attitudes."
                    Thank you Sir, I just made the correction, I just couldn't figure out what she was trying to say. That's what happens when your English or imagination is not that good.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X