X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special Treat: Chloe B & Marigold

Attached Files

I couldn't help, but this spectecular extra gift (thank's to all involved) needs its own thread for appreciation.

I always dreamed of seeing Chloe and Marigold together in a G/G and wouldn't buy the DVD. It's a smokin' hot and juicy picture set of two best friends enjoying each other. It's a delight to only watch their facial expressions and looks. Not to mention other body parts. One of the best G/Gs I've seen so far.

doinel

Comment

Doinel you wouldn't buy the DVD ?
      It's a lovely piccy but where does it come from ?
      is it a forthcoming event ?

Comment

It's from this shoot, fairly new yeah

Comment

Frans i hadn't seen that yet back off for a browse now,i might be some time

Comment

Don't worry Chief, we'll keep your place in the line.

Comment

Hmm.. that shoot doesn't have it's own forum thread yet (linked anyway). Such a shame, 'cos I imagine lotsa of positive feedback forthcoming

Comment

We only can create threads when we know about a shoot.

This one wasn't scheduled, so we didn't know about it.

Doinel's thread is now the official thread for this shoot and I added the link into the shoot profile.

Lxm

P.S.: Thanks Doinel for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                  This one wasn't scheduled, so we didn't know about it.
                  Not to worry Lux, you're forgiven It's still not scheduled btw ;-) I didn't even know Jo edited stills, ah well.

I've watched this dvd and didn't really notice Nico taking still during the videe, usually thats done in two seperate shoots? I suppose those photo-camera's are a tiny bit more silent than the one I own though, could have helped ;-) Still, lighting is different for stills vs video I always thought?

Good job done Nico! Esp. for the pics with eye-contact, like this one, I love those.

Comment

this was a nice suprise.

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                      Not to worry Lux, you're forgiven It's still not scheduled btw ;-)
                      Ha! Correct, was never scheduled. Just a special treat. You have to keep your eyes peeled and visit here often to catch these little surprises we make available. Watch for more from time to time.

I didn't even know Jo edited stills, ah well.
                      See Stills Edited by Jo

I've watched this dvd and didn't really notice Nico taking still during the videe, usually thats done in two seperate shoots? I suppose those photo-camera's are a tiny bit more silent than the one I own though, could have helped ;-) Still, lighting is different for stills vs video I always thought?
                      If you watch the Behind The Scenes feature of the DVD, you'll see Nico shooting stills in a couple of places. Shooting this T3 specially for DVD allowed us to do some special things, take more time with production. I think the results show both on the DVD and on these stills. Nico was able to get really awesome images here during the production. Of course, it's also great that Marigold and Chloe B are such great models, and are sooo into each other! This whole project was a treat!

Hope everybody enjoys these!

jo

Comment

I for one surely did enjoy it, those two are really into each other. In Marigold's redux shoot she had a pierced nipple, now it's gone, could it be that the same thing that happened to Chloe for removing hers also happened to her?

Comment

aww two very lovely ladies!!!!! xxx

Comment

Originally posted by doinel View Post
                            YES!!!! I just viewed this DVD yesterday right after I got it.

HOT HOT HOT in every sence of the word. Any time you can see Chloe B have three of her amazing chu-chu train orgasms the vid will be hot.

Word of advice, don't watch it two times in a row or you will burn your DVD player up!

The only thing else I will say about this DVD is .......BUY IT you wil love it.

Yes Abby, you can use this as a testimony if you like.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                              P.S.: Thanks Doinel for the help.
                              Was a pleasure....a labour of love, so to speak.

doinel

Comment

I think that for us paying members a part, if not the whole, of the video should be posted online.

Comment

Originally posted by rugsack2004 View Post
                                  I think that for us paying members a part, if not the whole, of the video should be posted online.
                                  Why?

That video was specifically shot for dvd. It's not content you're paying for. It IS a nice dvd I'll agree (having seen and enjoyed it myself).

Comment

I love this shot

The reason I joined this great site was to see as much as possible of Marigold! She is amazing and as a Central European I have to say that I just love the Aussie accent!

Comment

can anyone tell me the name of a website where i can purchase the marigold and chloe b Tier 3 as a "download"? Living in Oz I'm unable to purchase the DVD from AW.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr_quim View Post
                                        can anyone tell me the name of a website where i can purchase the marigold and chloe b Tier 3 as a "download"? Living in Oz I'm unable to purchase the DVD from AW.
                                        All the info about this dvd is here, last I heard AW dvds were on at least pay-per-view sites, not sure about full downloads.

Comment

You two look awesome together. There is such a great connection! Very HOT!!!

Comment

I wanna play!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X