X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Melita comes back...

New Redux: Melita comes back...
    Attached Files

Hello,the one i've been waiting for ( chiefs wink of approval)

Comment

Now there is a girl who knows how to have a good time. Hoops-a-daisy!!

Comment

Good thing she didn't have the cast then. The shoot we're all waiting for, yes indeed.

Comment

Yay, it's my pal Melita, hooray! Have been looking forward to her redux ever since she mentioned it... I loved her first shoot and so I know this one is gunna be hot too....

Luv Melinda

Comment

Can't wait to see this one !

Comment

What a cutie ,big smile and all , a very colorful set ++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

So here we are. The much anticipated Melita redux. What do I like about it apart from the fact it is more great piccies of her?

I still love Melita's first shoot because she looked like that beautiful sweet girl you really really wanna take to the dance and get to know better, all elegant with her hair tied back and her green dress. So utterly belissimo with a delicious body to match.

This is what you want from a redux, something a bit different. Melita looks gorgeous as she lets her hair down and gets to grips with the hoop, this is fun fun fun. All the while she wears that lovely smile that could melt a thousand men and a few women too. Her hair looks awesome in that style too and that body still looks delectable from every angle, this activity was a good opportunity to show off those nice curves. A couple of pics give us a little more explicit view of her girlie parts which was good, specially as there's some hair there now.

The close ups I recommend as worth viewing are of course those of her face in which she's wearing a very pretty black bra, you could stare into those beautiful brown eyes for ages. A couple more of her face later on without bra. Wowsers is all I can say.

This shoot is all the more rewarding because we know Melita from the boards and I think it expresses everything fun, joyous and loveable about her.

SF

Comment

Yay!!!

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                  This shoot is all the more rewarding because we know Melita from the boards and I think it expresses everything fun, joyous and loveable about her.

SF
                  Good point. Actually, I find that reinforcing effect operating both ways: for me, recalling a model's pics and/or videos also adds to my appreciation of her posts.

takochan

Comment

Wonderful shoot! Cute, sexy, I loved the colors, the hoop play, all of it.

I was particularly impressed by the removal of the tights without removing the knickers over. This talent, together with certain bra removal tricks prove that women are definitely the superior sex.

Comment

SUPER HOT!! Melita has not let us down she still has that absolutly gorgeous smile, her winning personally shining through and those very cute lacy undies. Melita is so cute and adorable it is hard to discribe any one feature of her. Her cute little body is one many a young girl would kill for.

I could talk all day about this shoot but I would be repeating what has been said and more of what will be said. I don't normally download picture sets because it loads up my HD but I will this one cause I want to see it again and again wiothout logging on the the net.

Melita sweet thig you are HOT!

Cheers JC

Comment

Sweet little Melita, just like a delicate flower. Her playfulness with the hoola-hoop just shows and that smile as she enjoys herself is so cute and yet sexy. How can we not love that little bundle of joy. And now she'll take us to the next lever with a T3 with Greta, how wonderful is this.

Comment

Hot! Everybody knows about her gorgeous eyes and pert breasts, but how about her sexy backside!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                            Hot! Everybody knows about her gorgeous eyes and pert breasts, but how about her sexy backside!
                            WhooHoo I agree! Her back side is just as gorgeous.

Cheers JC

Comment

Originally posted by jaycee View Post

Cheers JC
                              I want to pinch it!

Comment

I"d prefer to caress it

takochan

Comment

I like pic 49 a lot. Great pose and view, face included Very high level of cute-ness here in pic 63, love it. Several cheeky smiling pics too, looks like quite an energetic shoot.

How long did you have to swing that hoola-hoop around till all the stills of it in action were done?

Comment

Originally posted by jaycee View Post

Cheers JC
                                    I'd like to squeeze it.
                                    Good stills set that captures the fun and cheeky side of Melita.

Comment

Thanks guys!! So glad you liked it. Thanks for all your gorgeous comments and compliments!! I didn't have to swing the hula hoop around for too long, but I'm kinda used to it anyway-it's my lil party trick, I reckon I could do it for hours! Hehe

oxoxox

Comment

Originally posted by Melita View Post
                                        Thanks guys!! I didn't have to swing the hula hoop around for too long, but I'm kinda used to it anyway-it's my lil party trick, I reckon I could do it for hours! Hehe

oxoxox

Please be a little careful, there, Melita. I remember that after the hula hoop craze first hit the UK when I was a teenager (around 1957), there were lots of reports of people experiencing dislocared vertebrae and other back problems brought on by the spinal movement... You don't want that to happen!!!

takochan

Comment

OMG, I'm so sorry Melita for not posting regarding your redux stills which went up this week. But, you see, I hardly ever post in the Models section...just the Models Speak. So, I did mention how much I loved your redux in there, so hope you saw it. One of your posts is just below the post where I talked about it. I did promise to tell you how much I loved it, didn't I? Well, let's say, I promised to comment about it, but I knew I'd love it. What's not to love about anything you do here at AW? Actually, I didn't know you could still find hula hoops today! I don't think I've even seen one for over 40 years! And, by the way, your stills shoot just wetted my appetite for your redux video! I'm a video man rather than a stills guy and especially since I just can't seem to download zips of any AW shoots and find a way to open them and view them as a slideshow. If I could do that, then I'd get a better look at your lovely photos. It's just so tedious to see the small photos and then have to click on each one to see it larger...then go back and do the same thing with another photo. So for me, video is better.

Comment

Laktor, your technical problem must be solvable

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                            I just can't seem to download zips of any AW shoots and find a way to open them and view them as a slideshow. If I could do that, then I'd get a better look at your lovely photos.It's just so tedious to see the small photos and then have to click on each one to see it larger...then go back and do the same thing with another photo
                                            Ypou'd certainly get a lot of enjoyment that you are currently not getting.

Have you asked for help and advice on the Technical Support forum? There must be a solution to this problem of yours, and it would amaze me if the collective cyberknowhow of AW couldn't find it.

Cheers

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                                              Have you asked for help and advice on the Technical Support forum? There must be a solution to this problem of yours, and it would amaze me if the collective cyberknowhow of AW couldn't find it.
                                              Not to worry, busy with that one here: http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...682#post170682

Now back to Melita's redux we go.... I wonder if she did hoola-hoop stuff in her video as well. I think it has indeed been some twenty years when those hoola-hoops were truly popular? Although I seem to recall seeing them used on some athletics/dance competition recently?

Comment

Never fear lovely AW fans, the Hula Hoop is definately used in the Video!! Did you watch the VNL with the Sexy Petria as the host??? Cos that has a lil sneak preview of me naked hula hooping!! Frans, they use the hoop in a sport called "rhythmic gymnastics". I always hated rhythmic, cos I was a "normal" gymnast myself, so it was a bit like how AFL players might not like Rugby players... Anyway, enough rambling for me for one night (too much Champagne, not enough food!!) Keep enjoying my shhots cos there's plenty more to come!!

oxoxox

Comment

Originally posted by Melita View Post
                                                  Thanks guys!! So glad you liked it. Thanks for all your gorgeous comments and compliments!! I didn't have to swing the hula hoop around for too long, but I'm kinda used to it anyway-it's my lil party trick, I reckon I could do it for hours! Hehe

oxoxox
                                                  I reckon I could watch you do it for hours as well Melita.

Cheers JC

Comment

Originally posted by sweatyfox View Post
                                                    A couple of pics give us a little more explicit view of her girlie parts which was good, specially as there's some hair there now.
                                                    I'm always pleased when a model feels confident to "up the posing level" for a redux shoot. Not only because I enjoy the visual results, but also as it suggests to me that the AW experience has been a comfortable one for her. (I think it's an oversight with Melita's set here, however, that there was only one full body explicit shot as opposed to a number of close-ups. Oh well).

The recent AW Today pic suggests that Melita's hair growth didn't stop with this shoot

One query, is Melita very wee? Or have hula-hoops got bigger over time?

Comment

Originally posted by pjay View Post
                                                      IOne query, is Melita very wee? Or have hula-hoops got bigger over time?
                                                      Haven't they always come in a variety of sizes?

takochan

Comment

Says on her last set that she is 155cm or 5' 1''

Comment

Funny how this redux shoot came up in little bits on the AW news and boards. It made me looking forward about the creative fun and the way Melita would keep her pantie on, loosing those stockings. We can see now here on pic 25, guess i would fall on the ground doing that, hehe.

The shoot is short maybe, but nicely build up and Melitas looks cute and unique to me. Sweet on pic 11, "taadaa" on pic 27, naughty on pic 32, cute feet and toes on pic 53, the soft kissable parts on pic 64, ok.. ok.. i'll stop and better place some pics i my pretty in pink list soon . My favourite is pic 81: cutest "package" on AW.
                                                          Last edited by RidleyNL; 30 September 2007, 09:19 AM. Reason: changed attachment pic 81 to hyperlink

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                                            I totally agree with you bookmanz. Melita has all the right female curves!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X