No announcement yet.

New Redux: Melita comes back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! soooooo hot!!!! you shall have to teach me your hula hoop skills
    lookin good sweetie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Melita View Post
      Never fear lovely AW fans, the Hula Hoop is definately used in the Video!! Did you watch the VNL with the Sexy Petria as the host??? Cos that has a lil sneak preview of me naked hula hooping!! Frans, they use the hoop in a sport called "rhythmic gymnastics". I always hated rhythmic, cos I was a "normal" gymnast myself, so it was a bit like how AFL players might not like Rugby players... Anyway, enough rambling for me for one night (too much Champagne, not enough food!!) Keep enjoying my shhots cos there's plenty more to come!!

oxoxox
      naked hula hooping? That HAS to be watched.... A really lovely shoot Melita, you look stunning....

Comment

Melita, just viewed your video, and it sure shows that you're more confident than ever, about yourself and your body. You are so lovely and talented, your confidence shows so much it makes you glow. Not shy about expressing yourself on so many aspects, you make it very interesting to watch that we want to know more about you. Looking at you makes it as if we'd want to hold you and keep you to ourself like a treasure that we've found. Don't ever change you're just wonderful.

I'm sure that if I was to express myself in french, it would be in a better way than this. Words just escape me to justify my thoughts.

Comment

+++++++ Melita ,great video hope that there maybe more in the near future.
          Last edited by sterling2; 4 October 2007, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Melita, like others I just loved your video, you have just got to be the cutest little thing I've seem in a long time.

Your voice, smile, comments and of course your lovely body gives me a total package of who you are and I for one love it.

Cheers JC

Comment

Ah Melita: I've just seen you with all those plastic bottles.
              What a shame we were told that they were water containers.

I had been trying to guess.
              My suggestion would have been that, as you are just moving into summer, they were Sun Oil Containers.
              All that smooth shiny skin! (Makes me quite excited!)

Still, now we know what they are, you can still keep cool with water fights with them.

Comment

Originally posted by daimm9 View Post
                ...all those plastic bottles.
                I want one!

Lxm

Comment

aww, Melita and her hulahoop. How cute!

~Sahara~

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                    I want one!

Lxm
                    Right you are my friend. Having one would make it possible to advertise the site.

Comment

Melita, Jaycee is right, you're the total package!
                      I liked at the end of the video where you teased there there might be more explicit to come. But, wow, I don't know what more you could show us. We know we can look forward to a T3 with ya.

Comment

Melita, you are so darn cute and sexy in your video, it's unbelievable. Great job with the hula-hoop too (never ever thought that thing survived the '60s). So glad you joined the AW crew, 'cos you are the real natural spunk they are always looking for. Hope you will be in for some more surprises to come. Melita you rock!

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                          Melita, just viewed your video, and it sure shows that you're more confident than ever, about yourself and your body. You are so lovely and talented, your confidence shows so much it makes you glow. Not shy about expressing yourself on so many aspects, you make it very interesting to watch that we want to know more about you. Looking at you makes it as if we'd want to hold you and keep you to ourself like a treasure that we've found. Don't ever change you're just wonderful.
                          I think casgrains tells all i wanted to say. Hard to explain why, but like i told before and others say too, its the whole "package" Melita is, personality and body!

Comment

Nice redux vid, though the camera kept trying to peek down your top when you were doing those hoola-hoop tricks . You mentioned planning a vacation in the US, when is that supposed to happen somewhere mid-2008 or so?

When you were sitting down and doing that hoola-hoop on your arm I feared it will hop of and hit the camera-woman You look a bit like a bellydancer when make those hand-moves while moving the hoop around with your hips (which sorta rules out belly-dancing but still looks that way;-).

Good reaction to snakes btw, wise woman

Comment

Melita mentions a few times in her Redux video how much more confident she feels and it really shows because she's great in every way in front of the video camera. Same beautifully proportioned body. I must mention I like the non-shaved Melita as well.

Comment

Fantastic pics and videos Melita! Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to your next update

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X