X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Janelle

Janelle IM
    Attached Files

Looks as if we are in for a fantastic treat!!!!

takochan

Comment

Janelle shows the showerhead is a powerful tool in the right hands. IIRC Alex T and Valerie are fans of the faucet as well. I was one of those who asked for a 'showerhead' IM so well done to TeamAW for overcoming any technical difficulties involved with this type of shoot. Janelle was also the model who used a Dildo Drive toy I sent in so thanks again Janelle.

Comment

An outstanding IM!! Thanks to Janelle for sharing such abundant pleasure with us.

takochan

Comment

Ah.. so this is the shower-IM Susie was talking about months ago. Seems to be a perfectly standard shower-head btw. So most showers should work, heh. Interesting idea that.

'pulse' settings sounds a bit painfull though, water can be 'hard'.. ah well, Janelle certainly enjoyed it

Comment

This is one terrific IM, straight away one of my favourites

Comment

What I like about this Janelle is that she's always having orgasms! (And this is a great one!) We've seen a "Main", a GG, two IMs and two more DIMs! Yes! Yummy!!

(She's pretty hot looking, too!)

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                Janelle was also the model who used a Dildo Drive toy I sent in so thanks again Janelle.
                ... And I saw Nadine with a Flatspin toy! Flatspin, are you a profligate toy provider? Be honest!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                  ... And I saw Nadine with a Flatspin toy! Flatspin, are you a profligate toy provider? Be honest!
                  Yep. And there's one more I've provided that hasn't appeared on site yet. Evie impressed me so much with her toy I had to buy another one just like it for some other needy gal. It's the last one, honest!

After her list of shoots I guess this might be a silly question .... any more Janelle to come?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X