X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW-T-Shirt

Hi,
    just saw the pic of Melinda

The pics and the t-shirt are great. Want to get one. Not sure if I dare to wear it in pubic. But we will see.
    Where can I buy it?
    Further would be great to see at least one pic of any model with the AW t-shirt.

Luv Sabrina
    Attached Files

Sabrina, you can buy your t-shirt from here.

yusa

Comment

I found it somewhat surprising the link wasn't in the rave btw. If Jo had written that one it would have had that link multiple times, heh

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina View Post
        Further would be great to see at least one pic of any model with the AW t-shirt.
        Check out the Backstage set for the Screenprinting Girls

Comment

Hi,
          just saw the pic of Melinda

The pics and the t-shirt are great. Want to get one. Not sure if I dare to wear it in pubic. But we will see.
          Where can I buy it?

Luv Sabrina
          Sabrina here (post 328) is Cleo wearing the t-shirt that was given her when her and Meinda did their DIM.

Cheers JC

Edited by JC Here are some more. Its the link Frans postrd below.

Comment

Hi Sabrina,

The t-shirts are really cool and comfy too... I reckon you should totally go to the AW store and get one! I'm looking forward to warmer weather down here so I can wear it out and about... I'm sure it would look just as good on you (if not better) than it did on me

Luv Melinda

Comment

Not sure if I dare to wear it in pubic. But we will see.

You should wear it out and about at least once. Most people will not know what it is, or really care. With the ones who might, you have a couple options;

1. If it's a person you might like to know better, might be interested in, it's an ice-breaker. Have they visited the site, looked around, do they know the models names, do they have a favorite or favorites, Etc, etc.

2. If it's a person you don't want to chat with, then you can be very Frisky. Tell them something like " What, this shirt? It's nothing. My Grandpa gets them in the mail all the time, I just borrowed one." or "What, this shirt? I don't know. All the girls in the Church Choir got them for an event they did, I just borrowed it from a friend".

Either way, it can lead to fun Social Interaction !

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                Gawd, takes yer back, dunnit?

takochan

Comment

Are there any plans to re-establish AW T-shirts again?
                  Luv Sabrina

Comment

Where can I buy a friggin T shirt???
                    send me a pdf, I'll make my own
                    Last edited by andresone; 24 March 2011, 08:10 AM. Reason: added content

Comment

Originally posted by andresone View Post
                      Where can I buy a friggin T shirt???
                      send me a pdf, I'll make my own
                      You may visit this page http://press.abbywinters.com/resources and download a PostScript file!
                      Last edited by NogoodBoyo; 24 March 2011, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X