• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model: kathleen

Hiya

Another new model, Kathleen.

a

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/814.jpg

Very cute... nice body! great boobs!

Comment

She looks great - but too bad about the big tattoo!
      Otherwise great!
      SlipJig

Comment

Slipjig

I agree with you. We seem to have similar tastes. Kathleen has a very cute face, a nice body and lovely breasts but tats and piercings always spoil it for me. I know it's supposed to be body art but most young bodies don't need any adornment, particularly when it's so permanent. But I know other people feel differently, and what a dull place it would be if we all liked the same things.

Trapnel

Comment

I agree, Trappie.

I went to shoot a woman in the nude last week, and had no idea that she had a large tattoo on her chest until she took off her robe. There it was! I shot 150 files anyway, and the tattoo was pretty cool in some of them. So I am being dragged kicking and screaming into the tattoo millennium!

SJ

Comment

hi, guys. personal opinion, kathleen's so super sexy looking, facially, that nothing'd deter from her appeal. she's right at the top of the chart by me.

on a short note, i think most girls r out there getting some kinda piercing or tat and to hope for too many who would come thru here without them may not be realistic. while i'm not a big fan of tats i get by just nice by focusing on their finer points and kathleen has bajillions of 'em.

thanks cass n abs for the cutie pie...on the ashleighometer she's a 9.9.9...if it was possible to rate her a 10.10.10 without getting arrested for tampering i'd do it, but ya know....

hi-fives to slip, trap n rr

Comment

shorter note to abby...this girl and kristy ensured u get a second annual membership fee when the time comes.

Comment

Hi Abby
                Kathleen reminds me a lot of Susie in all the good ways that it can!!! Her tits are just fantastic and her face is really really cute. Tell us a bit more about her please Abby - where she comes from, age, what sort of shoot it was.

I have to agree that sometimes tatoos do detract from a model, just like inappropriate piercing does (it's nice to see a young lady who has decided not to get a belly-button piercing). But sometimes they can look good and give a model something extra. I like the one on Kathleen, although I always wonder what happens when the person turns 30 or 40 or gets into a position where it would be inappropriate.

What I am wondering is - are they slippers that she's wearing? She should be wearing THONGS!!!! Hehe!

Thanks for another hot hot model, Abby

Bob

PS What's the deal with that girl-next-door cutire Jeanette on the front page? She's there on the front page, but I couldn't find mention of her on the boards. Thanks

Comment

Heya Bob,

There are tons of models that you guys don't even get a glimpse of until we decide to release them - we like to keep you on your toes and tease you and surprise you whenever we can. Some you'll see on the boards, some you'll get a sight of in a girl-girl set, others are in the Coming Up box, and even more are just sitting here ready, waiting for the opportune moment of springing on you.

So stay alert! img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

Just to echo everyone else's first thought, wot gr8 tits, in fact, do my eyes deceive me or are they perfection? Lovely pubes too, plenty of em, just how I like it

Comment

Abby, you didn't forget about her, did you?

Comment

heya barefoot

Nope, not forgotten! I was looking at her set just recently, actually, and wondienrg to myself shy she was no up yet! I'll see what I can do.

a

Comment

Ah. "Susie S hallway" if I'm not mistaken. 12 through 17 caught my eye. Nice.

Muggins img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

A nice slow strip by a beautiful girl
                            Just lovely
                            Missed it img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

> Ah. "Susie S hallway" if I'm not mistaken.

Doh. Julie S.

Comment

You made fun of her lisp! I'm so disappointed in you all. In any case, Kathleen's an intriguing combination with those tattoos, the red lace bra and the cotton panties. But she has a great body and seemed to be taking your ribbing in good humor. I like the teasing aspect and the playfulness of the shoot a lot. Thanks much.

Comment

Hail !

Was Kathleen REALLY excited during the shoot ?

WOW !!!!!

Great pics

Laterz

Scrunter

Comment

And now Day 2, where Kathleen plays with those great breasts and even seems to pinch those nipples. Very very sweet!!!! Mmmmm!

Comment

abby, great shot in her 041 pic; u had to have been resting ur chin on one of her breasts taking that pic, lol.

that one's going in my image hall of fame. thanks

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X