New model: Mandie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As it appears Mandie didn't get her own official thread (I think she was a late substitution), I take it no-one will mind if I post her official sample in the standard reduced size format.
    Attached Files

I have just seen the 2 sets for Mandie and think she is just wonderful. She looks like the sort of girl one mihgt meet in the street but be unalbe to talk to her. Mandie is attractive but looks very natural. More sets of her please as soon as you can organise it please Abby.

Smithey

Comment

Mandie is a tall one. I like.

Comment

OK, so having done that, might I just remark that she is definitely a model to check out for lovers of baroque ladybits?

And wonder why she has her knickers on inside out? (Now if she were a boy I would assume she was extending their wearability by another day, but surely this is not so in this case )

Comment

I wonder if it was intentional to wear her g-strings inside out, unusual but funny. Mandie has a great smile, large breasts, very prominent lips, and also very tall.

Comment

Mandie.... or Mandi....??

Another new, promising model.... mmmm..

But... what's her name? The handwritten notes in her profile are signed "Mandi" and her name on the website is "Mandie"

Considering above, I would say that the website should be updated...

Comment

Originally posted by NakedMeister View Post
              Considering above, I would say that the website should be updated...
              Not necessarely, considering that the models have fake name that are given to them, we might say that she forgot to ask AW how the name was spelled.

Comment

Thanks for the help Pjay, she wasn't on schedule yet when I made the presentations.

You may notice that your post now is the first one in this thread.

Lxm

Comment

Poor Mandie lives with 'all boys'.. must be a happy group

I noticed some of her pics are on a list called 'Oh Canada', is Mandie from Canada? If so, how can you tell?? Ah.. found it on the AW Today Archive.
                  As for the name, that's just a spelling error. Check out the name of the other doll on her profile (hint location=Sydney).Maybe that's why Susie and co. wear name-tags on those big ggt1 shoots

Mandie smiled during her shoot, means she did manage to relax a bit. I do remember that she looked a bit tense on the Today shot. Good to see her smile, I like that in stills. She's quite a tall girl isn't she? Nicely proportioned however, heh.. Got to love pics like these; pretty face, pretty body... might make a list of those one day :-D

Comment

From where I'm sitting right now she looks gorgeous!!!

talkochan

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                      Thanks for the help Pjay
                      Glad to be able to help.
                      Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                      You may notice that your post now is the first one in this thread.
                      They don't call him all-powerful for nothing

Comment

Wow how about those Great and Meaty Lucky Manie has.

Nice and purple-brown, plenty to play with! Man O Man

Comment

Mandy sure is a cutie! Nice to know there are hotties up north of us even in a place known for being cold esp in the winter.

Comment

Very, very nice video ! I'm looking forward to seeing more !

Comment

Canadian Mandie has an opinion about Aussie men you don't hear very often in AW videos (or anywhere else for that matter): "Men over here just know what they are doing and know how to pleasure a women." She says she loves Australia and I think I could learn to love Mandie as well. Such a lovely tall women with a warm smile and amazingly relaxed about talking about her sex life. I like that she was more than comfortable showing and playing with her large inner lips for as long as was desired.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X