Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never even heard of G4TV....then again, this is Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post

It's a cable network aimed at video gamers, primarily young males (making it a good choice to cover the AVN Awards). Looks like it's available in the USA only.

Comment

Originally posted by MightySpork View Post
        http://www.g4tv.com/

It's a cable network aimed at video gamers, primarily young males (making it a good choice to cover the AVN Awards). Looks like it's available in the USA only.
        I would think it likely that other networks/stations/cable outlets might also broadcast the awards for nations that don't have access to G4? Or am I smokin da crack?

Comment

Originally posted by zonman1 View Post
          I would think it likely that other networks/stations/cable outlets might also broadcast the awards for nations that don't have access to G4?
          I'd imagine that the AVN and G4TV have an exclusive arrangement, but I suppose anything's possible. Of course, we now live in the YouTube age, so it might be fruitful to poke around there for clips after the awards ceremony airs.

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
            It's funny, when I see "G4tv" I immediately think Canada because The Lab With Leo Laporte airs on http://www.g4techtv.ca/ in Canada as well as How To in Oz.

Related but different tin of sardines I'm guessing..

Comment

I would think it likely that other networks/stations/cable outlets might also broadcast the awards for nations that don't have access to G4? Or am I smokin da crack?
              Well G4 is carried by both DirecTV and Dish Network... Cable providers )in smaller markets are less likely to carry G4TV. You can pettition for it. The digital cable services usually do carry it though. It's channel on DirecTV 354 (nation-wide).

I only wish there was an AWTV!

Comment

Originally posted by frontfoot View Post
                It's funny, when I see "G4tv" I immediately think Canada because The Lab With Leo Laporte airs on http://www.g4techtv.ca/ in Canada as well as How To in Oz.

Related but different tin of sardines I'm guessing..
                G4 and TechTV mergered shortly after they were launched... they are the same. The channel goes by G4TechTV in Canada but just G4 in the US. I think they have basically the same programming. They are both owned by the same US based company.
                More info:

Comment

Man, I sooo love the pic on the "AW Today" section of the ladies with the shipping container. Man, I'm rather jealous since they're all in summery clothes and sandals and we're facing possible snow here this week. And, that container is huge!!!! Are you shipping all of AWHQ to LV?

Lastly, I noticed Melita was not in the pic. Please don't tell me you shipped her with the give-aways!!!
                  [ATTACH]8718[/ATTACH]

If so, I hope you gave her air holes in the box and some water and something to eat!
                  [ATTACH]8719[/ATTACH]

Z

Comment

Originally posted by Dreammaker182 View Post
                    G4 and TechTV mergered shortly after they were launched... they are the same. The channel goes by G4TechTV in Canada but just G4 in the US. I think they have basically the same programming. They are both owned by the same US based company.
                    More info:
                    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G4techTV
                    I get a zillion stations on my cable provider, but I've never heard nor seen G4TechTV....and I'm in Canada.

Comment

awesome pictures of melita! hahaha i want to dive into that box of drink bottles with her! awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielle View Post
                        awesome pictures of melita! hahaha i want to dive into that box of drink bottles with her! awesome.
                        You'd have two/three weeks of fun too, no-one to disturb you And about eating, well.. heh..

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                          You'd have two/three weeks of fun too, no-one to disturb you And about eating, well.. heh..
                          Just fill the water bottles with beer before departing!

Plenty of nutrients to get you to the USA safely!

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
                            Just fill the water bottles with beer before departing!

Plenty of nutrients to get you to the USA safely!
                            Considering that container's coming to the US by boat, Melita (and Gabrielle, if she WERE in the box) would have a lovely 2-3 week cruise, although I doubt they'd get much poolside time or any drinks served by friendly serving staff.

Comment

Ok, we have released the mailing list to those people who have RSVP'd, and sent a message to it. If you have RSVP'd, and NOT received a message from the mailing list, please email abby@abbywinters.com.

Or, if you'd like to be added to the list, please email same and ask nicely.

Comment

Good for You All

Unfortunately I live all the way on the other side of the States (and besides I don't think my wife would like the idea of a visit to Vegas to meet you all) but good for you, wish I could be there. I hope that everything goes well and you win stuff or what ever it is that you do in those things. I am a tractor trailer driver and I wish I could be driving your rig with the container behind and all of your behinds too!!.
                                Best wishes and happy holidays
                                phatcat213

Comment

Just wondering,...in the latest press video, I noticed the model's name up on the wall with numbers beside the name, from 27 down to 0. What is that all about, or are you allowed to tell us?

Comment

It was some sort of media-training for sure, but not sure what they were scored on exactly. I dislike such trainings so I hope the girls had more fun doing them. They're used to being filmed though so that prolly helped. Only the annoying trainers/example-people to work/deal with

Btw Abby, reckon you got enough tier1/solo material from FNQ to fill a 1 hour 7 minutes DVD ? You got 10 models, so you're ahead already... heh. Couldn't help but think that a sub to AW works out much better compared to a dvd like that (maybe an idea for miss DVD (Jo) in there;-). I do seem to recall some video being shot well above tier1 level, heh...

Comment

For all of you who are interested: the 4th promo video for the press concerning the Vegas trip is online, and it features (surprise, surprise) the mysterious Garion himself.

doinel

Comment

Thanks for the pointer.

Heh, Garion looks rather different compared to 2005 The shirt looks almost the same though ;-)

They moved booth it seems, they were at 2062 and now they're at 5050 which is more in the middle of the same floor but about half the size of 2062. In a way the AEE will be centered around the AW stand then, heh..

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
                                          Heh, Garion looks rather different compared to 2005 The shirt looks almost the same though ;-)
                                          ha. I'll let him know your opinion!

They moved booth it seems, they were at 2062 and now they're at 5050 which is more in the middle of the same floor but about half the size of 2062. In a way the AEE will be centered around the AW stand then, heh..
                                          We have moved (anything to get away from the "food" court), but it's is the same size, apparently - the web interface is just showing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby View Post
                                            ha. I'll let him know your opinion!

We have moved (anything to get away from the "food" court), but it's is the same size, apparently - the web interface is just showing it wrong.
                                            ... That's good. "Classier" not to be too close to the food court. Kinda like being seated in a restaurant too close to the kitchen door!

You don't want the passers-by to have their mouths full!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                                              You don't want the passers-by to have their mouths full!
                                              Especially since their jaws will be dropping when they see the gorgeous AW models.

Watta Mess!!!!

Comment

Go AW.com!!!

Hi folks, I have read all 412 post on this thread and noticed some very good comments and some controversial comments but dislike some of the negativity posted about some of the post. I hate negativity and respect everyone's views. (Although I may not agree with all views.) Like all things in life, no one is perfect and AW.com is one of them because I too think some change would be good for the web site and the members alike. All we can do is post our views and let Abby and her staff of decision makers decide what would be best for all concerned.

Now having said that I think it is a great thing that AW.com is going to the AEE 2008 Expo. If all the goals that Abby has stated on her many post to this and other threads are met we will all prosper, AW.com and members alike.

Just think, if we get more members and half of them join the forum and chat with us and the models, imagine the stimulating conversations that we can have and continue to have. Personally this old man is having a ball on the forum talking to the models and members and although we can't see Abby we can talk to her. (She can be quite humorous at times you know.)

I Won't be going to Vegas and see the lovely models, but I can talk to some of them and watch all their videos and look at their beautiful bodies here on the web site. (Some models over and over again and most of them are representing AW.com at Vegas.)

My only wish is that the models going to Vegas could have pictures of themselves taken, sign them and scan them then post them on the boards for all of us who cannot attend the AEE 2008 Expo for whatever reason. Perhaps they could sign those cards that Abby said would be available for the models and staff? and then post them? Hell I can dream can't I? I do hope dreams come true in this case they will be cherished. It's not like being there but it's close.

Please have a safe and joyful trip and welcome to the USA models and staff of AbbyWinters.com

And BTW I hope everyone reading this post has a glorious holiday.

Cheers JC

Comment

I would like to say that I concur with everything which JC said above. Very well said, JC.

But, I really do like his idea to maybe make a set of the A4 cards, pre-signed, available for download to the members that can't make it. Heck, what about going the extra step and letting those of us not attending, to get a set of cards signed and personalized as if we were there to get them in person? They could be ordered via the merchandise page. Just a thought!

I'd also like to repeat myself and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

Z

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielle View Post
                                                    How about them filled with her wonderful escence?
                                                    HE HE HE forget the chaser I'll take mine straight.
                                                    Last edited by ham; 24 December 2007, 08:15 PM. Reason: dumb

Comment

But, I really do like his idea to maybe make a set of the A4 cards, pre-signed, available for download to the members that can't make it. Heck, what about going the extra step and letting those of us not attending, to get a set of cards signed and personalized as if we were there to get them in person? They could be ordered via the merchandise page. Just a thought!
                                                      Actually, we're planning to do something very like this!

Comment

..just hope you guys like them..they're pretty different..

sa

Comment

Hello everyone at AWHQ. I ust wanted to say that the AEE Promo videos are getting bettee, Happy Holidays.

Comment

Maybe there could be little something for devoted Ddrive donators

Comment

yes! I would love to buy personally signed stuff from AW models!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X