Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model: annabel

Hiya

new model that VidDude, Cass and I went to her house to shoot, yesterday. And isn't she cute?

a

Another little cutie. We're blessed!
    But we're still waitin' for Kristy...

Comment

Oh, yummy!

Yes, yes - this is my favorite type of model - cute, young and fresh. What a great bottom!

I am eager to see Kristy!

SlipJig

Comment

This one's a real treat. Looks almost too good to be true.
        Can you turn her over so we can have a better look?

Comment

omg, it honestly amazes me, swear to god, that u ppl can come up with such hot-looking girls as often as u do!! i love her already

ditto on slip's and swan's mention of Kristy, the school dress girl....she's another one with massive moxie and cant come soon enuff

Comment

I dunno.

I like Annabel so much now, maybe I'm less interested in Kristy!

So fickle, we are.

SJ

Comment

Nah Slip, now we want an Annabel/Kristy gg set,
              what dya say, Abby??...

Comment

Swan, leave it to you to find the perfect compromise. Sounds like a winner to me.
                SJ

Comment

Hey abby
                  very very very nice! Keep the butt shots coming! Please please please!

Comment

I can't wait to see this girl from every angle. Look at that cute little ass. Yow! And what an innocent face.

Cass, if it was you that found her, great job! and she looks like a little bit of a redhead - at least reddish brown - so we're on the right track!

I love it here.

SlipJig

Comment

Adorable girl. Crisp photography. And nice wallpaper too.

Comment

I loved the Annabel shoot. Great model - great look - well shot.
                        And the girlcum at the end was a nice touch...
                        img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif
                        SJ

Comment

Another great Annabel shoot -- I love the close-ups of her sweet little kind-of inverted nipple and the other close-ups as well. She is really one of your best ever! Thanks for the redux!

Comment

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE more Annabel. She is my fave ever model!! Yum!

Comment

We have heaps more of her coming up, alone, and with friends.

So don't fret.

a

Comment

Abby,

Love the new Annabel shoot in Gold. She's great - so fresh and cute, and those sweet little breasts. Yum. I was happy to see her come back for a Redux shoot.

Cass must have had fun soaking her down with the hose - I recall Cass getting a good soaking once!

Hugs

SlipJig

Comment

Annabel is definitely one of my favourite models. She is just so cute!!

Comment

As cute as can be. Preety smile, beautiful pussy, and her breasts couldn't be any more perfect. I'm in love.

Comment

You got good taste sherhazad Are you working your way through the huge archive? Annabel has done several shoots btw, lots to see.

She was on the frontpage once, before the Yoga girls I think. Was with this pic in the middle

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                        You got good taste sherhazad Are you working your way through the huge archive? Annabel has done several shoots btw, lots to see.

She was on the frontpage once, before the Yoga girls I think. Was with this pic in the middle

I would very much like to second Frans's compliment on sherharazad's excellent taste.

Annabel was one of the lovely ladies who lured me into Abbyland — especially her lovely GG with the unforgettable Jamie!!!

takochan

Comment

Annabel

Such a hot video set. My fave is where she swallows his seed, like a woman should.

Comment

Never better

Just went back and saw the old jamie and annabel shoot. Ok - I still find it is the best ever done. Perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by ausierules View Post
                                              Just went back and saw the old jamie and annabel shoot. Ok - I still find it is the best ever done. Perfect.
                                              Yeah, there was reason it was one of the first dvd's ever produced by AW

Comment

Fresh and vibrant

Comment

Eight years on, we are still posting about this sexy little cutie!

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                                    Eight years on, we are still posting about this sexy little cutie!
                                                    And some of us remember when Annabel was a newly posted model......

I often wonder what that ladies look like years down the road. We freeze them in time.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                    Working...
                                                    X