Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Jamie-Lee & Phoenix (Tier 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

What.. no comments yet? I always like Phoenix shoots, she's indeed very cute. Jamie-Lee ain't exactly bad-looking either, heh.

did anybody notice the Extra Large set has MORE pictures? For example this cute one:

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://media-gold-nl.abbywinters.com/content/gold/Jamie_Lee___Phoenix/xl_g_jamie-leephoenix/g_jamie-leephoenix081-thumb.jpg

That's approx pic 79B in the Regular set, but #81 in the Large set. And it's such a cute pic too... I'll resize it myself don't worry

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
      What.. no comments yet? I always like Phoenix shoots, she's indeed very cute. Jamie-Lee ain't exactly bad-looking either, heh.

did anybody notice the Extra Large set has MORE pictures? For example this cute one:

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://media-gold-nl.abbywinters.com/content/gold/Jamie_Lee___Phoenix/xl_g_jamie-leephoenix/g_jamie-leephoenix081-thumb.jpg

That's approx pic 79B in the Regular set, but #81 in the Large set. And it's such a cute pic too... I'll resize it myself don't worry
      It takes some time to be able to digest this shot of beauty, sensuality and art. I am sure there will be lots of comments coming, the moment they overcome the hypnotic phase caused by gazing into the screen, like I did
      Yes, the Extra Large have some more. Credit where it is due, the shots are great, and I can’t make up my mind which is the best? Great work, as usual
      Attached Files

Comment

Wonderful video. Phoenix is as exciting as ever, and Jamie-Lee is so gorgeously responsikve that I'm not surprised ZPhoenix said "she's my favourite".

The tribbing was great — I hope the girls enjoyed it as much as they appeared to.

Thanks ladies for sharing what seem to have been a lovely time together.

takochan

Comment

Hehe.. the beginning was fun.. the phoenix most definitly landed with a splash there Much fun was had by both ladies, the soft smiles and kisses were neat too.

Poor phoenix was all tired out from her shoot with Jamie-Lee, heh. I still don't really 'get' the scissor thing but hey, if Jamie Lee likes to so much she almost squeezes the life out of phoenix, who am I to complain? Strong legs, firm butt.. yep, what's not too like ;-)

p.s. wmv vid2 doesn't let you seek, send feedback on that already.

Comment

Well we can’t put all the blame on Jamie-Lee for taking Phoenix’s breath away, can we? After all Phoenix admitted that she was already tired having to fly from interstate before the shoot! The question would be what she was doing before? Never the less both ladies were absolutely Gorgeous

Comment

Originally posted by fransAW View Post
              p.s. wmv vid2 doesn't let you seek, send feedback on that already.
              I noticed that also, thanks for sending the feedback Frans.

I've also noticed that you are just about becoming a *posting champion*. Let me be the first to congratulate you on reaching that level. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Interesting that both girls have Chinese character tattoos. Phoenix's means (as noted elsewhere) "phoenix"; Jamie-Lee's means "peace/tranquillity".

takochan

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                  Interesting that both girls have Chinese character tattoos. Phoenix's means (as noted elsewhere) "phoenix"; Jamie-Lee's means "peace/tranquillity".
                  Thanks, was meaning to ask you that

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X