First date sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wannadance View Post
    that is the funniest account of dating i have ever read, esp, for some reason, the girl who was so sick but so determined....i mean, had i been you, i would have tucked her in with a bucket and a lot of towels and gone to sleep on the couch. but you must have been determined, too. i cannot control myself: did either of you come or was this a sim?

thank you for a great laugh. i don't think i could ever approach much less equal that. that i can recall, anyway. the 60's, ya know?

fancy pants
    wannadance it was great sex we laughed and slept and woke and slept and woke and fucked the night away it was good for a laugh very hot to trot both of us she was a dishy girl and i was horny as hell. We both cumed and goeeed enough to be satiated .

Comment

Originally posted by swiftly View Post
      I have had some wonderful surprises, In Vanuatu I bought three girls drinks and chatted to one more than the others. She went to the toilet came back and stuck her toungue deep in my ear, a total surprise! I said " does this mean you are coming home with me?" "Try and stop" me she said. Wow, we went dancing in a few more night spots before going home she was drunk vomited against the door of my car, when she walked in the house she vomited in the sink then in the toilet then we went to bed and she vomited on the floor beside the bed and I asked her if she wanted to stop but she was ademant she wanted to keep going again and again. Wow what a night that was. We dated for about a week then she vanished? she was 26 I was 58 grrrrrr!

B
      Gives a whole new meaning to sleeping on the wet spot! EEEWWWWWW....

Comment

I haven't had first date sex before, mainly because I've only been with one person before (my fiance) and I was 17 at the time and a virgin... But even today, I would never have first date sex or a one-night-stand, I'm just not that type of girl... I could never feel comfortable enough to let someone have my body after a matter of hours, even if I was highly attracted to them... That's why it's so amazing to me that I've done these GG shoots, but I class them as different as they are with girls...

So no first date sex for me or one-night-stands... I'm a horny guy's worst nightmare, I would wanna 'get to know them well' before the clothes come off! hehe

Luv Melinda

Comment

I'm so crazy fussy when it comes to who I sleep with but when I meet someone I like, which is relatively rare, I know straight away and do everything in my power to make sure we have sex as soon as possible.
          So i am all for first date sex just so long as you are always discerning

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X