Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moadweeb View Post
    Heya

Just became a member and wanted to say hello to all the members and the pretty girls of AW..Some of them are just heart breakingly Cute & Some are drop Dead Gorgeous.

A question about sweetie Kiki; is she of Indian Origin by any chance?

A great site I must say and hope to see more work added regularly..

Thanks,
    M..
    Welcome to the boards Moadweeb, howya Dune????

Laughed out loud at the userid!!

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
      Welcome to the boards Moadweeb, howya Dune????

Laughed out loud at the userid!!
      Hope you didn't get the wrong impression Moad, I was laughing because that's just about the coolest userid I've ever seen, and I'm insanely jealous that I didn't think of it first!!!

Comment

Just reading through some of comments, and people mentioning that they were disappointed that Kiki didn't smile. I thought i'd better pop in and clear a few things up... I really like to shoot models with three things in mind, what I want, what Abby wants and what the model wants. She should have some say in how she's gonna look and its just unpleasant for both of us if during her shoot I'm yelling "smile!" all the time. Kiki decided she wanted to look more serious, thats cool with me. She is stunning when she smiles, she did have a good time (Kiki, back me up here ) and I thought she brought something a bit different, brooding and sexy to her set, that some people may dig and provide a bit of a variety.

Comment

Originally posted by lezwatch View Post
          I also liked the story about her girlfriend and their lovemaking. It was said quite naturally without any attempt at being provocative. The sex in the ladies room at the club was hot also. Do you think we can interest Fotina into sharing some "going-down time" with Kiki ? That would be nice.

what's this??? hell yeah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jseas View Post
            I for one liked Kiki's description of how she acquired her boarding school lover in her video -- I'd love to see the two of them together if they were willing, including demonstrations of the slow love-making that Kiki said she likes and the harder, more "passionate" method of her lover.
            Me too! I thought the story about how Kiki got together with her lover was so hot!

Comment

New here, which is why the reason for the late posting.

I loved this set, and do not feel that her not smiling took anything away from it. Kiki's images came off as very relaxed as if she was in complete control over the entire set, like she was letting the camera follow her around, not a model having her picture taken. Whether it was Kiki or the photographer, if felt that the "art direction" of this set was superb.

Sorry to disagree with the lovely Gabrielle, but Kiki did not come across as bored to me.

Comment

When is the GG of Kiki and Shee-ra going to land on the site? Enquiring minds want to know.

Comment

Just rejoined AW after about a year absence and Kiki immediately stood out kind of like the wonderful Diana. Also Shee-ra. And now I read that they are doing a scene together. Well Abby or whoever makes the decisions, let's get this one out there!

Comment

Originally posted by amishindian View Post
                    Just rejoined AW after about a year absence and Kiki immediately stood out kind of like the wonderful Diana. Also Shee-ra. And now I read that they are doing a scene together. Well Abby or whoever makes the decisions, let's get this one out there!
                    I agree 100%. I find Kiki incredibly sexy, and am glad she's becoming a fixture on the site. Ditto Shee-ra. And yes, I miss Diana too.

Comment

Originally posted by LeoBloom View Post
                      I agree 100%. I find Kiki incredibly sexy, and am glad she's becoming a fixture on the site. Ditto Shee-ra. And yes, I miss Diana too.
                      I could not agree more. I miss Diana too , but am very pleased that Shee-ra and Kiki are here to take up the mantle.

Comment

Allow me to join the Kiki Fan Club as well. I already have her on her own disc labeled "Kiki" (what else?) and have mentally composed a few fantasies staring this dark-eyed cutie, which I won't bore anybody with, except one is about her boarding school days.

I would really love to see her in a girl-boy.

Comment

I think Kiki is abolutely stunning! and the model does not always have to smile. She is naked, getting sexy and enjoying herself while masterbating. I dont know about you guys but i dont smile when i am at home masterbating, i am horny and wanting to get myself off. there is so much passion and pleasure, it can be so intense, why would you smile! the fact that kiki is not smiling, makes it feel natural and so sexy. i would be happy to fuck kiki and to have her not smile and to just enjoy herself!

Comment

I don't think she's only doing it for money, to me it looks she really liked being with Shee-ra, perhaps she is not the smiling type of person . Anyways, when you do finally manage to get a smile out of a girl like her it feels much more rewarding than with other type of girls.

Comment

Kiki absolutely oozes with sultry sensuality. She's not a giggly type but takes her lovemaking seriously and with intensity. Her petite body is magnificent! She's a great "complement" to the AW family!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X