X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Ginny I

New Model: Ginny I
    Attached Files

haha... that is such a cute shot! Ginny looks as innocent as they come.... Will be interesting to see how the gardening theme goes for this shoot, I wonder if she'll get dirty

Luv Melinda

Comment

It's those cute innocent-looking ones that turn out to be minxes...

Comment

I don't know much about gardening but I wouldn't mind her in my garden. It would be interesting to see what springs up... As far as innocence, it is revealed here.

Comment

Ginny L has very nice curves ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
          Last edited by sterling2; 26 November 2007, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Ginny is a innocent-looking, nice young girl with a perfect body - but nevertheless another shaved girl.

Comment

Gorgeous

Comment

Ginny's fascinating, with her cute face and whimsical smile. A nice mop of hair on her head too. As for her body, firmness and perkiness would be the words I'm looking for. She said it was a bit cold on the shoot but anyway I appreciate the winter tan.

I think there's some mint, capsicum, some type of lettuce, strawberry plants?....

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post

I think there's some mint, capsicum, some type of lettuce, strawberry plants?....
                  Plants??? I didn't see any plants....

Comment

Ginny is a little bundle of cuteness, just like a flower that you'd want to hold but not break. Nice smile, rosie cheek as "I'm naked and shy", small breasts but nice bum. In fact someone you'd like to play with. Too bad there doesn't seem to be any video.

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
                    Plants??? I didn't see any plants....
                    Perhaps there are but I surely wasn't analysing them.

Comment

Thank you Ginny

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                      Ginny is a little bundle of cuteness, Nice smile, rosie cheek as "I'm naked and shy", small breasts but nice bum. In fact someone you'd like to play with. Too bad there doesn't seem to be any video.
                      Maybe a video will emerge later. I hope so, as she is a delightful young lady.
                      Please pass on my thanks to Ginny for facing up to her shyness. I thought that when she stepped out of her undies and gave us a full smile, she'd made it past the shy stage, but the timid expression returned.
                      Shy or not, did she let us down?
                      NO!
                      She showed us herself at her best, as a sweet lovely girl. I'd like to see more of her.

Comment

Ginny is sooo cute. Hope to see more. Maybe a GG?
                        Luv Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by flatspin View Post
                          I spotted areola erecta, cutis anserina and pubes semidepilata among the blossoms in Ginny's garden, though I am not convinced her manicure was ideal for really mixing in a peaty mulch

Comment

This looked like a really fun shoot for Ginny... I hope there's more to come.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X