Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Chloe B & Violet (Tier 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

ohhh,WOW

Comment

From all reports, this T3 is supposed to be one of the hottest and most passionate shoots ever seen on AW! Cant wait to see it, and I'm sure it will not dissapoint

oxoxox

Comment

Originally posted by Melita View Post
        From all reports, this T3 is supposed to be one of the hottest and most passionate shoots ever seen on AW! Cant wait to see it, and I'm sure it will not dissapoint

oxoxox
        From your preview in the VNL Melita, I'd have to agree with you. This delights me on two counts, the return of a T3 legend in the awesome Miss Chloe B , been a while Chloe but thank goodness you're back to ravage some more girls. And the debut of the delectable Miss Violet , herself returning to AW after a while away but this is the first time we get to see her experiencing the joys of sex with another girl.

Looks like a very interesting location for some rather passionate action.

SF

Comment

This was another fruitful day in Far North Queensland, the girls were amazing to keep their energy up so high in the intense heat and the annoying flies...and in a van! Wasn't much room for the four of us in there, let me tell ya!

s

Comment

Nice. Sex should be more than just sultry. Chloe B & Violet make it exciting too. Exciting and fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirsty View Post
              Nice. Sex should be more than just sultry. Chloe B & Violet make it exciting too. Exciting and fresh.
              Duty!
              Last edited by ham; 1 December 2007, 06:53 PM. Reason: stupid comment

Comment

I'm downloading the vids now, and I see there's a "halftime" video. I assume there won't be any "wardrobe malfunctions," a la Janet Jackson's at the Super Bowl halftime show, since the players won't be in their wardrobe. (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Looking forward to watching the vids, because the sample in the video newsletter looked steaming hot!

Comment

Originally posted by MightySpork View Post
                  Looking forward to watching the vids, because the sample in the video newsletter looked steaming hot!
                  For the vids, "steaming" just doesn't come close — I'd say they are hot enough to consume a large lake in a flash evaporation. Such passion!! Such energy!! (they must have needed the half-time break) And such fantastic tribbing
                  — two seemingly insatiable beauties riding each other like Valkyries...

Words fail me, so here's a humbly grateful "say it with flowers" tribute to two wonderful women.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chloe&Violet bouquet.png
Views:	1
Size:	182.4 KB
ID:	620506
                  from

takochan

Comment

That was a very energetic GGT3. I cannot believe that this was Violet's first time with another girl. Chloe and Violet really needed that halftime break. Chloe's second orgasm was so intense that I thought that she was going to fall out of the van. Well done girls, that was superb.

Comment

Holy. Freaking. Hell. That was just about one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

Comment

Wow, that was quite intense! Both the action and the camerawork had a raw realism, and I don't think I've ever felt as close to the action as I did in these videos.

Comment

And that, boys and girls, is called fucking! I don't care what the sexes are! And, thank you.

Comment

superb! well worth the return to AW fee!

Comment

Yo, welcome back ardsfc.

I am gonna watch these videos once I get them but for now I have already seen the interview videos and Chloe B is her usual honest, funny and enthusiastic self when speaking, I love that girl. And the sweet Violet is also a good laugh and it's interesting to hear her talk about her debut. So, good interview videos. I reckon I'm in for a treat with the actual encounter.

SF

Comment

That's as hot as it gets! I don't know about you guys but the girls were not the only ones that needed a half-time break.
                                Love to Chloe and Violet!X2
                                Kudos to Susie and Abby!

Comment

This video had an unexpected side-effect for me... now I'm wishing Susie would come out of retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by stylus80 View Post
                                    This video had an unexpected side-effect for me... now I'm wishing Susie would come out of retirement.
                                    I'm always wishing Susie would come out of retirement as a model.

Comment

Ooh, thanks! But noooo.

And, this thread is about Chloe & Violet!

s

Comment

These guys were TROOPERS in this shoot - it was a tropical far north queensland day - and it was HOT.... but they were hotter!!

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
                                          If you don't want a thread to drift in your direction, don't appear in the video.

Comment

OEFF......simply one of AW's very Best with or without contest !!

Also credit for "our pensionado" Susie......u know now what to do .....

BlueBird

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
                                              Ooh, thanks! But noooo.

s

OK, but how about a pic now and then???

Comment

Originally posted by alexbee View Post
                                                OK, but how about a pic now and then???
                                                Now, now boys. We've already been chastised about talking about Susie here on Chloe B and Violets thread, and it's my freaking fault so I feel responsible!
                                                I'd suggest we all pile on to Susie's thread and bother her there.

The next several posts had better be about how beautiful, passionate, and Chloe and Violet are or I'll... or I'll... hold my breath till I turn blue! So there. Nyah.

Comment

This was Violet first time with a girl ? Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by m01n1Ont View Post
                                                    This was Violet first time with a girl ? Amazing.
                                                    Hehe, I love the look on Chloe's face at the moment Violet says she'd only ever kissed girls before: "Sheesh, you're a natural!" While I've got you, here's shameless plug for my First Time With A Girl fetish page proposal. 😁

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
                                                      While I've got you, here's shameless plug for my First Time With A Girl fetish page proposal. 😁
                                                      Good point, added Melinda/Fotina to it. Not sure if Cleo's first time with a girl was in an AW shoot, will have to check more thoroughly.. hard work

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                        Good point, added Melinda/Fotina to it. Not sure if Cleo's first time with a girl was in an AW shoot, will have to check more thoroughly.. hard work
                                                        Thanks, Melinda and Fotina is actually already on the page! 😉 When Cleo's first girl-girl shoot with Sue-Ann went up, she mentioned on the boards that "I was very very nervous and it had been a little while since i'd been with a woman..."

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X