X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Jilly ...does it again

Jilly IM
    Attached Files

DANG it's hard to see what's going on down there. Is she sitting on a toy of some sort? Hope so!

Does she have a lovely figure or what!!??

Comment

I really missed that awsome young lady. She could do anything she wanted and still would be sexy as hell....

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by doinel View Post
        I really missed that awsome young lady. She could do anything she wanted and still would be sexy as hell....

doinel
        ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ON THE MONEY

Comment

OMG this was so amazing!!! Not just the shattering climax but the entire journey from repose to orgasm and then back to repose. I felt it was as if I were being made privy to a sinuously dancing erotic dialogue between flesh and spirit, with the two finally joining together in a searing elemental act of fusion, followed by a relaxation into wholeness. Reminds me of a woman on BA talking about orgasm as a spiritual as well as a physical experience, and the serenity on Jilly's face most of the time suggested to me at least something like that was happening for Jilly too.

Whatever was going on there, it sure was devastatingly powerful.

takochan

Comment

Absolutely agree, takochan! For me this was one of the most erotic and sensual IMs to date. A real privilege to watch....!

Thank you so much, Jilly!

Cheltonyan

Comment

Nice to see, that you have got hair under your arms again :-)

Why have you been shaved for a while?

Comment

Very lovely as is everything awesome Jilly has shared with us! Clearly, this was from a while ago, before Jilly changed her hair just a bit!

I am moved to observe, please not at Jilly's expense, that any shred of a sense of humor must encourage some male enjoyment of the sight of a lovely female going over the top thanks to a pair of fresh alkaline batteries!

There's just something about this "picture"...!

Every superior species, sex, etc., has its "soft spot". Perhaps this would be it with modern women! If even our resident Earth Woman can enjoy a good vibe, truly, the prospects for men on this planet could be very much narrowed!

Comment

wow she is so sexy

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X