X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Gilian & Kitty M

Gilian & Kitty M IM
    Attached Files

I do like the look of this one, nice contrast between these two sexy girls, good pairing.

SF

Comment

The facial expressions radiate erotic intensity. This promises to be yet another great DIM!

takochan

Comment

Kitty is a total fox - great to see more of her

Comment

I look for chemistry in the air on these Double IM videos. Gilian & Kitty are fantastic.

Comment

Sounds like they found the chemistry in the air, alright... That was a hot one.

Comment

Just let me believe that Abby listened to me!

Thank you, Abby!!

First, of course, kudos to all involved in that very awesome double IM! WOW!!

I have appreciated, as much as anyone here, the joys of the long, slow, build-up in sexual tension in various situations. Not long ago, I offered that I'd like to see some, "quickies". Abby caught my post and responded that she's got some of that in the works.

Now comes Gilian and Kitty M, rubbing off a good one "ensemble" in barely 6 1/2 minutes!

Brava!!

It's truly not that I'm impatient. It's not even about HD space, (about which I have freely and carelessly joked). I just sort of goes to the intensity and abandon with which the participants go at it. I would never "rush" and performance but, as we all know, all of us have differences and some models (and even "people" ), literally have to try hard to hold off so as not to come within five minutes of first touching themselves.

So, let's enjoy and celebrate the infinite variety of sexual experience!

Still again, I offer my heartfelt congrats and cyber-hugs to Ms. Abby and all involved here in this latest awesome DIM! May there be many more!

Rob

Comment

Yet another wonderful DIM treat!!!

Thanks ladies for sharing that with us!

takochan

Comment

Love Double IM soooo much
                  Luv Sabrina

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X