X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Evonne & Janel

Evonne & Janel IM
    Attached Files

More Janel, YES! Janel is nice and close to the camera in his DIM. Sweet!

Comment

I dunno... Something is not quite working for me here... Of course that may just be me, but it seems as if Janel never reached her orgasm. I'm not saying she must, of course, but if she didn't, doesn't it mean that she was not totally relaxed, "into" it or whatever? I dunno, this video is sure not the classical IM you have spoiled all of us with.

And where is the "intro" part that makes your site so much better than any other? You go here straight to the point, the video starts with both of the girls already half-naked. Don't do this, please! Be the same Abby you have been for years, why change now?!

for all of you!

Comment

I do, however, like the sly (and not so sly) peeks, as she tries to "catch up"! I know I would!!

Comment

I agree with MoscowBeast - it's strange that there was no explanation on the profile page or the news page for why the video begins when they have both already shed their knickers. I did enjoy the video, however; Janel is so cute and, like irishcream, I love the way she checks out Evonne from time to time. A pity she decided to call it quits, but I suppose if it's not going to happen, it's not going to happen, and she did give us plenty to look at in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter52 View Post
            Janel is so cute and, like irishcream, I love the way she checks out Evonne from time to time.
            Amen!

Did you all notice that this was one of those 2-camera Double IM's? Evonne's knee gets in front of Janel and they edit to camera filming on the right side.

Comment

very very nice ladies

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X