X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Portia comes back...

New Redux: Portia comes back...
    Attached Files

One of my faves, Perfectly Proportioned Portia.

And she plays guitar too!!

Comment

The lusciously fair-skinned Portia in all her pink glory. And those delicious hairs on her bum are just amazing. Oh, joy!

Comment

YEAH PORTIA, i've been downloading and watching her video's this week,in sassafras getting dripped on in the wet,and singing that song (you know the one we should remember because of the base) about the haunted castle and being frightened,i love portia.

Footnote : where is sassafras ?

Comment

Portia,

port of desire
          portal of lust
          portent of exitement
          porter of dreams
          portrait of a desirable lady

Comment

nice pics
            i hace never seen so much girl cum in any spread
            very nice

Comment

Wow, that was well done. Portia you acted the part of the proper school girl having a great time. THRILLING! I do so like bold.

Comment

Portia is as sexy as ever. I have always thought she would look even sexier with short hair - and here she is!

Comment

Portia!
                  I've always been a huge fan of yours and was even posting about wishing to see more of you when Luxman or someone else who is more observant than I, (easy), pointed out that a new release of yours was coming soon!

The stills are awesome! I love your new "look" and must admit I would not have recognized you. In your old look, you reminded me, quite a bit, of an old "flame" of mine. New look is more urbane, outgoing, sophisticated, self-assured, and more!

Welcome back!

Comment

Ah, the closeups!

Portia, you get my heart racing!

Comment

Portia ,what wonderful assets you have ,the screen was almost to hot to touch +++++++

Comment

Portia ! ......apart from your various Talents & Gifts you have the rare looks of a Woman of The World,
                        try to keep, explore and further expand into Haute Couture, Magazines, Movies etc

Happy Holidays & Hope to see you back soon !!

= BlueBird =

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                          Ah, the closeups!
                          Portia, you get my heart racing!
                          Whoops, I forgot to add a comment about those gorgeous brown eyes!

Big Portia Fan here.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                            those gorgeous brown eyes!
                            I believe the apposite term is hazel, but they are indeed very lovely.

Mind you, there's nothing about Portia - or this shoot - that isn't a treat for the eyes (of whatever colour!). The skirt/hold-ups combination was delightfully tantalising, the perky pink and white of Portia's breasts concupiscently captivating, the as-nature-intended expanse from treasure trail to bum-fuzz erotically enticing, the intimate exposures near irresistible.

Cool arty pics at the end of the set too

Comment

Portia ,the video only adds to your wonderful assets and shows them off well ++++++++++++++++++

Comment

Lovely Portia

Portia. you are always a delight to see and this candid video in large screen format was just perfect. I would love to see you grow back your pubic hair, which to me, is one of the outstanding features of a beautiful woman. Long hair or short, do come back to visit us more often, perhaps in a T3?

Comment

Originally posted by pjay View Post
                                  the perky pink and white of Portia's breasts concupiscently captivating
                                  Gee, and I was just gonna say "nice tits"

Comment

There is something about this girl, and it's very hard to put a finger on. I think she's just one of those people that has a special look in her eye that grabs you. She would be the first person I would notice at a bar or a new workplace or whatever. There is some invisible little signal that some people send out.

And it's all aside from her stunning beauty. There are a lot of beautiful girls on this site, obviously. But Portia just connects.

I almost never post (I think the only other time I have, I was bitching about something) but this last video was really striking.

Okay that's enough babbling from me for this year.

Comment

Portia, you have incredible style and grace. You have a look that will never go out of style.

Comment

Hi Portia

Really nice video, Portia. Your body is perfect, and your descriptions very nice. Thank you. Bruce

Comment

Loved your video, Portia! You have a sweet voice and personality as well as a deliciously sexy body. Thank you so much for so generously sharing it with us.

Comment

Sensational photos and video of a very beautiful young woman.
                                            Very sexy and thank you for sharing your self with us.
                                            Seem you have not posted in the Forum since last year which is a huge shame.

Baza

Comment

Portia, my sweet, adorable young lady! Your photos and video were great, thank you for sharing them with us.

I looked for your thread, because at the end of your video you asked for feedback, but I couldn't find one. So, here goes.
                                              1. I don't find you "girly" compared to the other models on the site; you are just as cute, sweet, sexy and sensuous as any of them. And womanly, too; I didn't see any babyfat on you <grins>
                                              2. Your beauty is rare; I have seldom seen a woman so perfectly put together as you are.Your body is proportioned to perfection, and your face could be used to stop traffic anywhere.

I heard you say a few things about your experiences with other girls. Does that mean we'll get to see you in a T3 any time in the future?

I hope things go well for you in Uni, and you continue to grace these pages with your presence. All the best, S...

Comment

Her video ends "Goodbye from Portia, sadly." I agree, sad. She gave a too generous tribute to us members who post on the boards - and member Leegracie1972 who she mentioned has moved on as they say. Seems I must love 'girly' if that's what describes her. Portia - "I like my boobs, I think they are a good size" and I'm prepared to say they look perfect to me. If it has anything to do with prompting from the video crew when a model shows us her clitoris can I say THANK YOU.

Comment

Portia trivia

I was watching portia singing the haunted castle song (you know the one that had a bass) and went looking for this song online (typing in i'm terrified of you)and discovered it was dracula's wedding by outkast.

Comment

Originally posted by artlover View Post
                                                    Gee, and I was just gonna say "nice tits"
                                                    I am paid by the letter...

Comment

celtic cross

The spectacular skin, great smile and auburn hair all hint at a potentially Irish ancestry. The dangling cross she wears between her most superb breasts also gives another clue. Please, please confirm some Gaelic DNA!

Comment

Portia has a great figure and a most intrguing personality - an air of mystery that is very appealing. In her first videos, she appeared to be quite confident, even teasing in a naughty sort of way. In her second video, she appeared surprisingly insecure. This video has the balance just right - maybe a little more mature and 'womanly' rather than 'girly'. Anyway, enough of this psychological analysis - I just love the way her titties jiggle when she dances. (I think she already knew that men would like this).

Comment

Portia you are very beautiful woman. a great body with lovely eyes. Sweet kisses Michael

Comment

I loved your video. Portia you are very sweet. I love your breasts too. Your nipples are lovely. Best wishes Michael

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X