X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Theona

New Model: Theona
    Attached Files

This is one girl I'm anxious to see. Pretty in pink.

Comment

I agree with you Cassie, I love my darker brunettes and Theona looks warm and friendly as well as being an attractive young woman.

SF

Comment

Ooh! Mmm! It's the mischievous looking brunettes that catch my eye!

(Waits politely!)

Comment

Whatever she is up to it can only be good things for us

Comment

a cutie in her own right ,Thoena a smile that comes from the inside ,more ,more +++++++++++++++++++

Comment

Theona you are catching all of our eyes with your sparkling brown eyes.......the eyes
              of a real artist .... very valuable ASSETS "hidden" in a beautiful attractive body, my kind a FAV !

= BlueBird =

Comment

What a natural beauty, she looks comfortable with someone actually messing up her hair and just being herself.

Comment

What a sexy woman! I'm glad Theona went through with the shoot -- her note makes it sound as if she almost abandoned the whole thing -- and I hope there are more to come. I love her looks...she's beautiful and has esp. sexy and beautiful hair. Thanks very much!!!!

Comment

Boy Theona is sure a sexy looking gal, what is it, I think maybe the eyes just look like they are game for anything, so much promise.
                    Come back again soon lovely lady.

Comment

She certainly is a very attractive girl with a winning smile, and the quality of the photography is excellent. It was more than a bit disappointing, though, that there were only two nude pictures in the entire set, only one proper photo of bare breasts, and no full frontal at all! I enjoy a tease as much as anybody on the site, but this is a little extreme. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the redux.

Comment

My kind of girl!

Comment

Tantalizing smile ,

Comment

Theona looks very nice and as positive and actional person ... all the best for you ... JR )

Comment

Super downblouse peeks, warm brown eyes. Loved the knickers round the ankles shot and Theona's ra-ra skirt (if that is still a sartorially valid term) took me back to my own teens when all the girls wore them

Comment

Originally posted by Peter52 View Post
                                It was more than a bit disappointing, though, that there were only two nude pictures in the entire set
                                Lots more nudity in the video, thankfully, and very nice it was, too!
                                Theona is a lovely girl, natural in every way, and with a very pleasant voice. I hope we'll see more of her.

Comment

Theona is delectable in every way!! A sweet heartstealer!!!

takochan

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X