X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Irene & Sahara

New Double IM: Irene & Sahara
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 2 March 2008, 12:18 PM.

Ladies, Thank you for inviting us to share your moment(s). As the second video played, I wondered about the wet spot, and right at the end Sahara rolled to reveal it. I saw sex, to be sure, but I also saw a great amount of affection and tenderness between two women. Spectacular, to say the least, and one reason I'm a member. I can't get this kind of real interplay and emotion anywhere else.

I rate this as #1 on the site, there's nothing else to compare, not even the other IM's that have gone a bit too far. I really think the girls just forgot the camera was there. Lucky for us, I'd say!!

Sweet, tender passionate afternoon delight - it doesn't get any better than this...ever! I am soooo envious of both of them, I'm at a loss for words.

Be well and happy girls; my best, Swin...

Comment

AW does it again!

Swin...I agree with everything you said. IMHO AW is the best adult site on the net.

As has been suggested in the past, we may need a new category...IM-T3 or something like that.

How hot would a T3 be with Irene and Sahara!

Comment

I loved the second video in particular. It was so sexy with the girls kissing and then the delectable Irene using her fingers to pleasure lovely Sahara. Sahara's response both visual and in the noises she was making was a lovely thing and I also enjoyed the wet sounds indicating arousal. Very sensual indeed. Loved it.

SF

Comment

Definitely one of the most sensual, arousing IM's to date. It was obvious to me that Sahara's lust for Irene overtook her, causing the IM to become nearly a Tier 3. Such passion, such lust, this episode left everyone involved a winner, especially us viewers. This IM currently ranks in my top 2. The other favorite of mine involves the dynamic duo of Gabrielle and Jilly. I agree with the previous posts wholeheartedly. It is sessions such as this one that makes AW the top adult site on the net. Outstanding job to both Irene and Sahara. I look forward to seeing you both in a genuine GG-Tier3.

Comment

Originally posted by Swindapa View Post
            Sweet, tender passionate afternoon delight - it doesn't get any better than this...ever! I am soooo envious of both of them, I'm at a loss for words.
            Totally agreed Swindapa.

Comment

Somehow............Thank You doesn't seem enough. But, Thank You!

Comment

WOW. That was so intimate. It was as if the girls had thrown out the original plans for a DIM and actually made love.

Comment

Chemistry with a capitol C!

Irene and Sahara were so sweet together.

Comment

I totally agree...when they started kissing in the middle of the first vid, I thought they were going to pivot and start feasting on each other. We must have a Tier 3 between these two lovelies and I'm sure they won't mind a bit.

Comment

And someone said somewhere else on the boards that members were becoming bored with the new models. Both Irene and Sahara must have shaken everyone out of their malaise by this most exciting IM. Sahara has added a new dimension to AW since here introduction.

Justine

Comment

Gold Award for AW and her Team and Diamonds for Sahara and Irene..........the entire "work" of Sahara
                        in particular on AW's podium deserves the nomination of AW Woman of the Year

BlueBird

Comment

Everyone should be happy with this one...

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
                            Everyone should be happy with this one...
                            I think we are.

Comment

Originally posted by crunchtime View Post
                              How hot would a T3 be with Irene and Sahara!
                              It would choke you and make your toes curl. Well, that's what it would do to me.

Comment

That is what ABBYWINTER'S is all about and why i'm proud to be a member !!!!
                                Best site of lesbian Love and Sex EVER and so far so so so so FAR !!!!!
                                Keep doing the good job.
                                With Love.

Olivier.

Comment

This video was fun to make, I liked being able to be with Irene and not have to worry about the cameras being there.

Irene is such a cutie, I could tell we were going to hook up as soon as I saw here at AWHQ. Unfortunately she went back to the UK at the end of December and I am back in the states, so AW missed their chance for a T3. But maybe we'll meet up again some day and send in a homemade vid. ;-)

~Sahara~

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaAW View Post
                                    This video was fun to make, I liked being able to be with Irene and not have to worry about the cameras being there.
                                    Well, obviously they were there or we wouldn't be able to see this!

Comment

Well, this was probably the best IM I have ever seen. What a great video. The girls get so very hot that they start to masturbate eachother. I can't remember any other girls doing that during a IM shoot. Irene & Sahara: you are both gorgeous and I absolutely love this vid. Vids like this is what makes Abby Winters the best site !!!

Comment

I wonder why this type of shoot never caught on more. I propose a new category: DIM+EBO -- Everything but Oral. This has got to rank as one of the greatest, but there should be much, much more if its kind.

Comment

Originally posted by ComSoop View Post
                                          I wonder why this type of shoot never caught on more. I propose a new category: DIM+EBO -- Everything but Oral.
                                          I also love this one !.. it would be nice to see more DIM'S with the inclusion of "kissing"...which has always been a favourite part of lovemaking for me. Check out Danille & Hillery

Last edited by tjsunray; 2 February 2011, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Hi all,

I think this shoot is still one of the best. Both actors are so tenderly affectionate to each other.
                                            Really unique as Sahara the orgasm of Irene delayed and continue to increase them. I have not seen such a stimulation since.

A pity because of the picture quality.
                                            Here the GG T3 of the two actors is still missing.

Are the two girls still connected to AW?
                                            No chance for a comeback?

Regards

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X