X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Marnie

New Model: Marnie
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 2 March 2008, 12:36 PM.

Marnie is luscious indeed!

Comment

If Hitchcock would have known this gorgeous model, Tippi Hedren wouldn't have had a chance at all.

donel

Comment

Marnie is very beautiful indeed : wonderful legs and breasts, and a pretty face, even with only three hours of sleep.
        And she promises to be back. I am impatiently waiting for her return.

Comment

A great set of pics out in the sunshine. Marnie is a beautiful girl with a great body, she reminds me of Marigold in many ways.

Comment

Real down to earth, and I don't just say that cause she is sitting in the grass. What a loverly way to spend and warm sunny day outdoors!

Comment

Marnie ,what A great set of pictures ,can't wait for more ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++looking forward to next friday

Comment

I like the fact that Marnie was shot from a lot of different angles. Good work Toby.

Comment

Marnie,The wait was worth it ,a real Beauty in the grass ,very nice curves and a great smile ++++++++++++

Comment

Originally posted by Loiner View Post
                    A great set of pics out in the sunshine. Marnie is a beautiful girl with a great body, she reminds me of Marigold in many ways.
                    My first glimpse of her made me think of Penelope Cruz.

Comment

Not very happy with this video....too many dark shadows so when the videographer was on the ground shooting up, you really can't see very well at all. Couldn't even tell whether she is shaved or has a bush. Of course you can in other parts of the video, but it's a waste of a nice view during that part. Reminds me of when I went to a strip club, sat in the front row and the lights were so dim, the dancer could have her pubes close to my face and I still couldn't see a thing.

No, not happy at all.

Comment

Marnie is gorgeous, I'm glad to see she says she'll be back, but I hope we don't have to wait 7 years for it. Personally I think it was a great shoot and the shadowy scenes made a nice change, but I do wish there was more of it, as if there isn't enough for it to be a great change to. But then maybe I just want more of Marnie, that would make sense.

Comment

Marnine is quite exuisite, truely a fine body with beautiful breasts. Her character is quite humorous and laid back. Yes hopefully it is not 7 years before she would come back. Whatever lucky girl has her right now should not let her go.

Comment

Marnie is soo beautiful.wish she was still on abbywinters

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X