X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Irene

Irene IM
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 2 March 2008, 12:15 PM.

Heh.. I know at least one new member anxiously waiting for this one Irene looking lovely as ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
      Irene IM
      I noticed in her IM that she has got superbly developed abs. You can see them again here too, but I'm not going to be watching this just to perv on her abs. No,no, there are so many more lovely jewels to behold.

Comment

This is the second IM that Irene has done and it's exciting to see her again.l. Perhaps it's just me, but the camera angle setups for both IM's that she has done distracts one from the central point of interest. In the first IM with Anneke the camera was positioned so that most of the frame was, a good part of the time, above Irene's hand. In this, the second IM irene has done, we get an overhead view with a bannister support as a distraction. What is wrong with a frontal IM ? Always welcome at this end of the net

Comment

I can't agree with you there Crunchtime, I thought this was one of the best I/Ms yet. I think it was the 'voyeur' aspect that did it for me. We get the impression of peeking through the rails without her knowing she's being watched, but we don't miss any of the action. Very cleverly done and very effective in my opinion.
          I also liked the way she started off with her hand inside her jeans, then inside her knickers, and took off her clothes gradually as she got more into the action. The fact that she was wearing very sexy bra and knickers (as opposed to the 'passion killers' some of the models wear) added to the effect.
          The one thing I would love to have seen was a front view when she was reaching her climax and slipped her knickers down to her knees, but not possible of course by the very nature of an IM.
          The whole impression was of a spontaneous act rather than being set-up, and I would love to see more like this.

Comment

Wow, that was wonderfully wild!!!

takochan

Comment

Lovely Irene. It was pretty spontaneus for you I think, and that's what makes it fun. If you think your viewers might have enjoyed it then you are very right. I like these kind of participation videos.

Comment

Irene just knocks me out!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X