New Model: Caitlyn Y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
    Hey there, star of the Pottery Girls. Caitlyn, that was a lovely shoot! It was beautiful to see the finger tracks of clay and water left by the other girls on your beautiful breasts! More AW shoots and self-posted pics are hopefully still to come!
    Awww thanks Bookmanz it was wicked fun doing too!!! I havn't watched it yet, does the pot go everywhere at the end??? We hardly even realised it broke! Self posted pics I can definately do for you, AW has so many new cummers (scuse the punn! ) that I haven't heard from them in awhile Hopefully this'll keep you going x x x

Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 12 June 2008, 06:45 AM. Reason: resized to about six times smaller, HUGE pics those were ;)

Comment

Hi Caitlyn, I had to resize those pics to fit inside 800x800 otherwise it gets hard reading the forum Could you try resizing the pics yourself next time? If that doesn't work out I'll do it for you, not to worry.

Your hair looks different again, to my entirely untrained eye Nice pics, esp. the one where you're on all fours it seems.

Comment

Very good self portrait Caitlyn.

Comment

Lovely pix Caitlin, bottom right is my fave, you look sort of vulnerable and it makes me want to cuddle you!!

Comment

Caitlyn has one of the most gorgeous and sexy bodies I have ever seen. No hyperbole. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Wow.

Comment

Wish I could set up a meeting with you

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X