X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Caitlyn Y

New Model: Caitlyn Y
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 2 March 2008, 12:35 PM.

Is it me, or have the preview pics got a little naughtier recently??

Whatever, I Like Caitlyn's look towards the lens in this picture.

Comment

I like the look, too, and the look of her...

Comment

Caitlyn's boobs and bum are really amazing. And how I adore the look of that pretty face.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful nipples. Thank you.

Comment

You have to love her look and big boobs...

Comment

Nice look and especially nice hips! Looking forward to some videos of her...

Comment

Caitlin looks very fit and healthy. Must be all the sex she is getting.

Comment

Caitlyin's was worth the wait .,a real beauty +++++++++

Comment

Is the female in jeans having her posterior massaged Prue? Does she appear in any other clips?

Comment

Can you say hourglass? Wow. What a way to watch the sands of times of time expire.

Comment

She's so quiet in the video you'd think her parents were home.

Comment

Breathtaking breasts!

Comment

One of the best bodies to appear on this site... Would love to see more.

Comment

Originally posted by mifletz View Post
                              Is the female in jeans having her posterior massaged Prue? Does she appear in any other clips?
                              Yeah that's Prue, she doesn't appear in more clips I think. Except perhaps the backstage video for Bellydancing Girls. She has some nice pics of herself in her thread (it's in the General Discussion forum).

I do agree with Caitlyn in that it is 'hard to do with your clothes on' , heh.
                              Last edited by Frans; 15 February 2008, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by olinad View Post
                                One of the best bodies to appear on this site... Would love to see more.
                                Welcome olinad — I'd say your first post hit a bullseye!

takochan

Comment

YUMMY! What a gorgeous photo!

Comment

Hi hunni's

Awwww you guys are gorgoeus!~ I finally got my butt up and organised to chat to you all! I'm all settled in now though so don't hesitate to drop me a line, I'll be on most days to check you all out and I'm sooooooooooooooo excited!!!! Love love, Caitlyn

Comment

Learning quickly!

LOOK WAT I LEARNED!!! YAYYYY

Attached Files
                                      Last edited by Frans; 6 May 2008, 06:46 AM. Reason: resize

Comment

Neat clothing, you do your shopping dressed like that too ?

(resized pic, see also comments in your speak thread)

Comment

Hey there! I saw your shoot - you look stunning!!! Loved the whole mattress-on-the-floor thing, sexy!

M xoxo

Comment

Originally posted by MichouAW View Post
                                            Hey there! I saw your shoot - you look stunning!!! Loved the whole mattress-on-the-floor thing, sexy!

M xoxo
                                            Hey Michou!!! Thanks ur a gem (and your shoot!?) YUM!!! I had the best fun! I love that my hobbie is so much funner than EVERYBODY else who reads or goes to the gym in their spare time LOL we certainly are the special crew

Comment

Originally posted by caitlyn_y View Post
                                              LOOK WAT I LEARNED!!! YAYYYY
                                              Another great pic Caitlyn. Along with the lovely nipples I see peeking out, I love your shoulders and pretty neck in that pose!

Comment

Caitlyn is gorgeous. You can give me a massage any time, girl.

Comment

Wow! What a super sexy look.

Comment

I guess that with a top like that you only have 2 choices, a white bra or no bra.

L.

Comment

Originally posted by Loiner View Post
                                                      I guess that with a top like that you only have 2 choices, a white bra or no bra.

L.
                                                      Very very true ... And what fun would it be if I wore a bra LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Cassio View Post
                                                        Caitlyn is gorgeous. You can give me a massage any time, girl.
                                                        I'll be sure to fit you in

Comment

Caitlyn Y, no one here yet has oohed and ahed in real tribute to how beautiful your pussy is, and personally I think it's a rare sort of flower with delicately thin inner petals lomg amd so gently curved down toward your hole that the first time I viewed vid 2 I was thinking "lucky honeybee that sips nectar from that bloom" and there was a brief look at the dew forming deeper within you and I melted explosively. Your just lovely, in close-up and in your cumming. Thanks for a rare privilege.

Comment

Hey there, star of the Pottery Girls. Caitlyn, that was a lovely shoot! It was beautiful to see the finger tracks of clay and water left by the other girls on your beautiful breasts! More AW shoots and self-posted pics are hopefully still to come!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X