X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Carys & Shee-ra

Carys & Shee-ra IM
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 12 March 2008, 10:28 PM.

Legs wide apart and fingers in, deep. It does not get much hornier than this.

L.

Comment

This is the most incredible IM since Jilly/Julia's IM which just about ranks it as close as it gets to a T3. What a fantastic pair of models. Hope we see more of them together soon

Comment

Absolutely Smokin

Comment

whe were complaining earlier this week ? you are being served gentlemen !!

hotter than hot this time !

BB

Comment

Wow Carys is so gorgeous. Very hot video.

Comment

Why I do love IM-2s....

Look, dear friends:

Isn't this IM-2 video really a five-star-IM-2...??!! (*****)

Some people here don't like our IM-2s, as it seems...

I l o v e them, and they are strong reason for me to be member at AW-dot-com.-

Carys and -especially- Shee-ra are outstanding!

Carys, Shee-ra, ...I want to see you again!

Traumschiff_2

Comment

Great sweethearts having hot action. Sometimes DIM's are as good as Tier's... only the camera can't move
                I agree with traumschiff_2 its a reason to be member of AW-dot-com!!!

Comment

Lots of fun! Variety is the spice...! Of course, I mostly enjoyed the middle stretch, starting right about 5:50 on the FLV!

Comment

He!!

I like you, .........
                    I hope to se you more, nice girls!!!!

MVH

Hasse

Comment

These girls are tremendous together. What a scorcher of a video.

Comment

This was a lava hot scorcher! Not to be greedy, but I wouldn't mind a T-3 with these two stunners someday. There seemed to be a lot of good chemistry between them and I'd love to see them play together more.

Comment

Great DIM, both girls are wonderful!!
                          Did anyone read the notes, even after the shoot they still call each other "The other Model" so let me introduce you... Carys this is She-ra, and Shee-ra say hi to Carys

Comment

I would guess that if Shee-ra did a double IM with Hil*ry Clint*n it would look all cosy and natural. She has that warm, bubbly personality that puts everyone at ease. Am I right, AW staff?

Comment

Oh MANN...I am in love with Carys, she's one hot babe! When I saw her I was like " PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME DO A SHOOT WITH HER!"

LOL..wish granted and here is the result. I would love to do a g/g with her. Hmm..I just need to make my way back to Melbourne now..

Bubbly hey? I guess I am overly excited sometimes...deviant? Hell yes..lol I want more actions in front of the camera.

Comment

So what are you waiting for?
                                You look awesome with most AW models because of your contrasts!
                                And we love how you like the way you taste!...I'm sure we'd all heartily agree...you taste absolutely yummy!
                                Allen

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X