X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Kaitlin comes back...

New Redux: Kaitlin comes back...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 12 March 2008, 10:29 PM.

Gosh, flexible much

Comment

Originally posted by pjay View Post
      Gosh, flexible much
      Heh. imagine the possibilities indeed

Comment

I'm stunned by her very pretty face and her beautiful and flexible body. And how exciting it is when she uses that flexibility to reveal her lovely pink parts.

Comment

Kaitlin's fresh face is captured beautifully by Toby. They don't come much prettier than this!

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
            Kaitlin's fresh face is captured beautifully by Toby
            Amen to that. Toby rocks and rules!!

takochan

Comment

It's always nice to see Kaitlin. She's simply beautiful. Absolutely perfect. Come back anytime.

Comment

Peek-a-boo, I see you!

Comment

A beautiful girl with the cutest tushie on the planet! Yum!

Swin...

Comment

Originally posted by Swindapa View Post
                    A beautiful girl with the cutest tushie on the planet! Yum!

Swin...
                    Watch it, Pops. That's how my Grandpa described my little sister!
                    (But he didn't add the "yum"! )

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                      Kaitlin's fresh face is captured beautifully by Toby. They don't come much prettier than this!
                      Hey, my favourite shot from the set too.

Kaitlin, to my mind, cuts a more elfin figure than in her previous solo shoots but combines this with a step up the scale of explicitness. I'm always happy when a model feels comfortable enough about her AW experience to do this and the naughtier shots were certainly well worth the wait, but what I enjoyed most about the set were the sweeter shots like the one Bookmanz picked out. I think reduxes are best when they capture a different aspect of a model's personality or appearance and i think this set does exactly that.

BTW, does anyone else find the bow on Kaitlin's knickers to be simultaneously purposeless and rather exciting
                      Last edited by pjay; 12 March 2008, 11:30 PM. Reason: Thought of something else...

Comment

Remember the days when a stills set had a lot of pics?

Kaitlin Main 183 pics
                        Kaitlin Redux (2006) 244 pics
                        Kaitlin Redux (2008) 95 pics

Comment

I don't think there could ever be enough photos of Kaitlin to satisfy me.

What a gorgeous young lady!

Comment

Kaitlin's pics are wonderful. Fresh and good and attractive. Healthy and womanly and fun. I'm sure that many people celebrate her good looks.

Comment

Originally posted by taklamakan View Post
                              Remember the days when a stills set had a lot of pics?

Kaitlin Main 183 pics
                              Kaitlin Redux (2006) 244 pics
                              Kaitlin Redux (2008) 95 pics
                              Perhaps the size of the sets have something to do with the site split...

Comment

A handful of boob is all you need. Couldn't agree more Kaitlin.

Comment

Kaitlin

A Cuter Smile and I'd die..What a beautiful smile and perfect breasts..

I think I've fallen in love with her..

Any plans for a Girl-Girl ?

..m

Comment

I met Kaitlin when I first went to Melb for my shoots....I think she did a T2 shoot (or maybe 2) but its been quite awhile....and my memory is definitely fallible.

Kaitlin was GORGEOUS and the lovliest girl. Sadly she was leaving Melb the day after I arrived. We had pizza together and watched a movie....would've LOVED some GG action with her on camera or off camera!

Comment

Kaitlin comes Back

Originally posted by katy View Post
                                      katy I met Kaitlin when I first went to Melb for my shoots....I think she did a T2 shoot (or maybe 2) but its been quite awhile....and my memory is definitely fallible.

Kaitlin was GORGEOUS and the lovliest girl. Sadly she was leaving Melb the day after I arrived. We had pizza together and watched a movie....would've LOVED some GG action with her on camera or off camera!

Hi Katy,

Would love to see that video you mentioned with Kaitlin..Is it there on AW?
                                      Btw: Would love to know your 1st G-G experience..When was it ? how Was it? Why did you decide to explore another Girl?
                                      Always wondered if it is Genetic Thing or a lifestyle choice to be Gay or Bi-Sexual..

Cheers,
                                      M

Comment

Originally posted by moadweeb View Post
                                        Would love to see that video you mentioned with Kaitlin..Is it there on AW?
                                        Yep, Kaitlin did several shoots for AW among which two g/g tier2 shoots (one with Sue-Ann and one with Petria). All of Kaitlin's shoots list

You can talk to Katy on her very own Model's Speak thread. After you've read all existing pages of it, heh

p.s. just use the QUOTE button in the lower-right corner to quote a message, much easier!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                        Working...
                                        X