X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 192

Backstage 192
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 22 March 2008, 10:39 AM.

Something is wrong today with this backstage set. On the pictures for Vivian's shoot, starting with number 88 and up, why were the other 2 girls there posing nude with Vivian? One is Nadine, but who is the other girl? On the profile, there are no comments by either Toby or Emmalee about these 2 girls and why they are at this shoot.

Can someone at AW explain this, please?
    Last edited by laktor; 22 March 2008, 12:33 AM.

Comment

what's diana doing these days? I saw her in one of the pics from this shoot.

Comment

Maybe Nadine and the other girl were at the same location doing a GG shoot? Still think that info should have been in the profile for this backstage set. Someone is getting a bit sloppy....

Comment

Confusion, confusion. But great photographs. These are my favourite photographs, I think.

Comment

Tiff is always nice to see Here's to hoping Vivian did some g/g shoot which we'll get to see eventually

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
              Maybe Nadine and the other girl were at the same location doing a GG shoot? Still think that info should have been in the profile for this backstage set. Someone is getting a bit sloppy....
              Your guess is correct, Laktor. The one girl is of course Nadine and the other is Theresa, who was coupled for a G/G with Nadine.

doinel

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X