X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Angie & Krystin

Angie & Krystin DIM
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 25 March 2008, 11:23 PM.

I just love it when a woman purrs, "I'm really close"...

... and she is!

Nice one!

Comment

The sensual look on Angie's face and Krystin's moaning are just two of the reasons why this is a great DIM.

Comment

These videos are awesome, but does anyone else wish they were broken into smaller chunks?

Comment

Wow! It is not easy to deside who I want to take place. I think I want to be Krystin.
          Wish more of toys DIM would be at AW.
          Luv Sabrina

Comment

They really seemed to have great chemistry together. Krystin looked gorgeous stretched out on the couch.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
              They really seemed to have great chemistry together. Krystin looked gorgeous stretched out on the couch.
              Yep, I really enjoyed that double IM. Angie looked so beautiful just watching. Krystin? What a sexy little vixen.X2

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                Very nice interaction between these two girls. Altogether a great DIM.

takochan

Comment

Thanks for the Feedback! It was very different experience masterbating with someone I had just met. Quite a thrill. Hope I get a chance to make another!

Angie xox

Comment

Krystin, cigarettes will harm your health, I would suggest to make another shoot with Angie, that could remove all the side effects of smoking [ not our side as we will be on fire]
                    You were both soooooo good, more pleeeeeeezzzzz!

Comment

Originally posted by angie View Post
                      It was very different experience masterbating with someone I had just met. Quite a thrill.
                      Tell me about it, Your orgasm was way hot though, mine's like ...BUZZZZ...*wriggle*... ahh.

Comment

Originally posted by krystin View Post
                        Tell me about it, Your orgasm was way hot though, mine's like ...BUZZZZ...*wriggle*... ahh.
                        Krystin,
                        any chance to see more shoots with toys?
                        Luv Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by krystin View Post
                          Watching you "wriggle" was a thrill and a pleasure!!! xox

Comment

Krystin, australian cineoperator are clever with you, because you are a wonderful model. Do you want try with italian operator? In Italy? If you want to visit Rome, I will be your Cicerone. Kisses to your eyes. Massimo

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X