X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Michou

New Model: Michou
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 30 March 2008, 11:39 AM.

Very pretty smile, and everything else looks good, too.

Comment

See the apple in the tree

we might get some food shots

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by robman View Post
        we might get some food shots

Rob.
        An apple and an Eternal Eve???

takochan

Comment

That smile...

I'm tempted!

Comment

Michou is pretty.

Comment

yes, she is a modern Eve in today's garden of Eden (AW.com!)

Comment

I'm looking forward to see how she will tempt us in her video.

Comment

Maybe this is just me but does anyone else think she looks like eve standing under the apple tree??

Comment

Wonderful smile and all the rest, but I Really love her skin. What a great coffee and cream colour. Totally hot btw

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                      An apple and an Eternal Eve???
                      I believe those are plums. Which is less lyrical but better suited to double-entendres

A very nice set - AW always does well in the garden - with a very nice model and lots of treats for those of use with a fondness for the underarm area

Comment

Michou in the house!!

Hey all! I'm here, I'm here, I finally made it into the site!

First of all, thank you all for your lovely comments, I'm so flattered! That was my first shoot so all feedback is welcome. I actually JUST saw them for the first time and found it interesting that you can see me get more confident as the shoot progresses...

Waiting for the vid to download now. I can't think of what to type. Maybe I'll go have a look around and go crazy on the discussion boards. I'll be back!!

Michou xoxo

Comment

Michou, your writing style is very similar to mine. Eerily similar (?)

Hope to hear more from you. I think you will have a lot to contribute.

Comment

How is it similar? Indeed, I will be contributing so keep a lookout!

Watched my video and I can definitely say that I prefer it to the photos! I think being able to show who I am by moving and talking gives me a little leverage (as opposed to being quite helpless with stills and hoping they just end up looking good) so I am happy.

Michou xoxo

Comment

Oh, a few things here ... I'll let you know more when I've seen more of your posts.

* no spelling mistakes
                              * use of punctuation
                              * flow of writing so it resembles speech

Comment

Fantastic! I am pretty anal when it comes to spelling and punctuation. I don't really know why, but I pride myself on it! It probably has something to do with the fact that I am a language person. I am currently mastering my French and the worst thing in the world for me would be to go to a French speaking country and sound like an illiterate person. What a nightmare!

Language is language - I like how it's evolved in the last decade or so... I didn't realise my writing resembled speech, so there you go! 'Twas a useful insight.

Michou xoxo

Comment

Face your nightmares! - but it probably won't happen to you.
                                  I am a truly awful linguist. I have tried learning French and German only to fail dismally when I try to put my skills (ha ha) to the test by visiting those countries. I speak silly French, unintentionally, and get a reply in perfect English. So discouraging.
                                  Same happened with German.

I'm also a bit fanatical about spelling and if you ever see a spelling mistake in one of my posts you can give me a good thrashing. I try to be perfect with punctuation, but don't always succeed.

I'm never daunted for long, however, and now I have some time to myself, I write. I finished a novel a few weeks ago and am waiting for the inspiration to return (if, I should say; creativity is elusive) so I can re-evaluate it before attempting to get it published.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy the forum.

Comment

You should pick a language you like and stick with it! It helps to do them one at a time. I hope to pick up Japanese as well one day, just for variety...

I didn't know you were a writer! That sounds great. What do you write about??

I once wrote a story in school. It was supposed to be 500 words and I ended up writing 5000... So I was pretty keen on the whole writing books thing once. It's tough finding the motivation and the right sorts of ideas so I know what you mean.

Michou xoxo

Comment

Originally posted by MichouAW View Post
                                      I am currently mastering my French and the worst thing in the world for me would be to go to a French speaking country and sound like an illiterate person. What a nightmare!

Michou xoxo
                                      Bonjour Michou. Je ne crois pas qu'en visitant un pays comme la France ou le Canada par exemple, tu passes pour une illettrée en ayant quelques difficultés de français. D'habitude les gens sont beaucoup plus respectueux pour les étrangers qui visitent. Au contraire faut apprécier l'effort de vouloir converser avec les gens du pays et dans leur langue. En tout cas moi je le vois de cette façon. Tu es la bienvenue de venir au Canada et de parler français, ici c'est un pays multilingue.

Comment

so are/have you decided to start a independant thread Michou?

Comment

Originally posted by Dreammaker182 View Post
                                          so are/have you decided to start a independant thread Michou?
                                          You mean this thread: Greetings, citizens of AW! It's Michou ;-) in the "Models' Speak" forum?

Comment

Michou, greetings.
                                            I think this thread is for discussion of your shoot, so I'll answer you in Models Speak.

Comment

Michou, I love your smile, hope to see more of you soon

Comment

Oh casgrain, thank you for that!! I didn't understand every single word but I know what you're saying... I was under the impression that all French people were snotty but that could just be the people in France. Unfortunately, that's where I'm spending six months next year so.. help!!

lanbo I'll answer questions anywhere - whatever you've got to ask, I'll find it and I'll answer it (as long as it's on this site!!), never fear! Haha

And Sulzer - I'm working on it!! Hopefully soon

M xoxo

Comment

Originally posted by MichouAW View Post
                                                  Oh casgrain, thank you for that!! I didn't understand every single word but I know what you're saying... I was under the impression that all French people were snotty but that could just be the people in France. Unfortunately, that's where I'm spending six months next year so.. help!!

M xoxo
                                                  Glad you could understand what I was saying, maybe I should have added the translation. One thing is clear you'll find snotty people all over the world but it makes me sad that you'd think that it was only French people.

I don't know where you'll be in France and I've never been there myself, but according to my niece who has been there the more pretentious and selfish people are the ones in Paris. So anywhere else should be ok for you.

P.S. if you ever find mistake in my writing or spelling just remember that I'm French.

Comment

Oh yes, I'll be in Paris, don't you worry... I was not trying to generalise, but it's just what I've heard from other people. I think France does have a sort of negative image in that respect, though perhaps not a very prominent one. I completely agree with you that there are both lovely people and snotty people everywhere - it just depends on who you meet.

M xoxo

Comment

I was just looking at your shoot again and did I mention that you have a lovely smile among other things and that you'll be a hit once in Paris I'm sure.

Comment

Hello Michou, and welcome to Paris !
                                                        I am originally from the French Alps, but I have been living in Paris for 3 years.
                                                        You're right, there are both lovely people and snotty people everywhere... although I am afraid many Parisians are on the snotty side... Not everyone, though. There is a posh Paris and a friendly Paris.
                                                        Anyway, Paris is such a great place for a six-month stay. Especially when you study Arts. The City's best asset is its cultural life (theater, museums, movies) and its numerous bookshops.
                                                        Today, it's beautiful warm weather in Paris, and it could not be nicer. What time of the year will you arrive ? A good first impression is important.

As far as your AW nickname is concerned... Well... Of course it is very nice and cute... but please don't use it in France ! Originally, "Michou" is a diminutive for the first name "Michel". But now, everybody in France associates this nickname with the one and only Michou, a 77-year-old gay nightclub owner in Paris. He's famous for his light blue suits and silly glasses.

Comment

If you really want to know more about Michou, here is a link : www.michou.fr
                                                          Well, another aspect of French cultural life...

Comment

Danlenoi - that is hilarious!!! I might just use it after all for a good laugh and to see what happens! I am hoping to be there in February, in time for the start of the second semester there. I've been told it will be FREEZING and I am very scared because I get cold easily (it's 24 degrees in my room and I'm still cold, so you get the idea)

I am still very excited about witnessing the culture of Paris first hand. I'm getting a little ahead of myself and building it up in my head so when I get there I might be a little disappointed, but I don't care. I'm sure I will find everything I am going for - mainly a good education and a good time!!

M xoxo

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X