X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Girl/Girl: Waterside Girls (Tier 2)

Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 9 April 2008, 08:02 PM.

Nice shoot from the training camp of the Vegas Girls. Is it Jacki there on the left spoiling Marigold with affection?

doinel

Comment

I was SO ready to see some new Jacki! Julietta and Marigold look fantastic too.X3

Bookmanz nomination for best picture of the year!

Comment

Three of my all time favourite AW models.

Absolutely delicious!!!

Comment

What powerful classical imagery! This scene could have been so easily imagined by some ancient Greek artist -- three water nymphs at play.

Our beautiful naiads had better watch out for satyrs. . . I'd certainly be apt to chase them

Comment

Beautiful colour scheme: green and white. The whole set reminds me of David Hamilton (without the hazy blur). The girls are fantastic.

doinel

Comment

Marigold has a wankel engine. But she needs some water wings for confidence. Very nice trio.

Comment

Very nice video : idyllic, charming and tender.

Comment

Reminds me of Sirens (1994) with Sam Neill and Hugh Grant. The girls in that were delicious too.

Comment

I'm always fascinated, nearly obsessed, with Marigold's irrepressible horniness!

She joins a relatively modest cadre of AW stars who seem to be fairly bursting with untapped orgasms for every occasion! Give Marigold five minutes or less and she'll bring bliss to herself and untold, unseen others everywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaRob View Post
                      I'm always fascinated, nearly obsessed, with Marigold's irrepressible horniness!

She joins a relatively modest cadre of AW stars who seem to be fairly bursting with untapped orgasms for every occasion! Give Marigold five minutes or less and she'll bring bliss to herself and untold, unseen others everywhere!
                      You nailed it, Rob! Marigoldy is some special flower even in a bouquet of AW hotties.

doinel

Comment

very entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman View Post
                          That really is a spectacular pic- the kind that means you simply can't resist looking through the rest of the set

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X