X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Juanita

New Model: Juanita
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 9 April 2008, 08:03 PM.

Jesus she looks amazing.

Rob.

Comment

And for me it was so much fun seeing you get naked, lovely Juanita.

Comment

Don't think this is the same Juanita, Barney Fife was in love with in the old Andy Griffith shows, however, if she was I can see what he was all "ga-ga" about!

Comment

Another great looking new model.
          Just my type too!.
          Juanita, I need 'ta see more!

Comment

Barney Fife would be speechless ,Juanita would have all of Mayberry in awe of her ,and a killer smile++++++++

Comment

This girl has a great body and I think she knows it.

Comment

Nice breasts, a pretty smile, and a very nice figure. The nail polish just wasn't her color.

Comment

Sensational....

Comment

super hot and great voice...naughty little girl at grandma's house...lol...love it...

Comment

Thanks for the advice on the nail polish. I am now deciding to go natural! i was really into pink at one stage, but looking on video you really see what you look like.. eeek! not sure about my pics though, i know i can look hotter! i really appreciate all your kind words though! this seems like such a long time ago. I really liked the shoots from behind they looked the best i thought!
                      I now have no pubic hair, i think this suits me better! xxo Juanita xx

Comment

Oh gosh! You are divine!

Comment

Juanita is a really good judge of her own body. In the video she says the most complimented part of her body is her bum - "it's nice and curvy, soft and round" - and her favourite part of her body are her boobs - "they're quite big, a D cup, more than a handful size, they're quite good, they're firm, soft to touch." Great judgment there!

Comment

HAHA! thankyou! flatspin! you are truly right! i am a good judge of my body! my boobs are good but i would like an augmentation to keep up the perkiness and to never have to wear any silicone stick on boobs with dresses as my boobies always drop in them! I want to be able to have sex and squeeze my huge round tits in a guys face, enough to almost sufficate them! i think they would enjoy that! not the sufficating part! but the putting boobs in face bit!
                            i love my bum and guys are always complementing me on my Latin booty! it is soft and it is round! too round it looks like a ball! guys love big bumbs though, and sometimes i love wearing jeans cause i always have enough to fill it out! what do you guys think of big bottoms? fan or not? juanita xxo

Comment

I just saw your contribution in one of the discussions and decided to look you up. OMG you are smoking hot!!! What a bod, what a beautiful face, what a smile!

Comment

thanks sweety! mabiririzi! such a nice comment! im glad you liked my pictures..my pleasure to share my body with you all! xx

Comment

*raises hand*

Big bottom fan here!

Comment

You are just smoking hot Juanita...

You have an amazing skin and that naughty smile makes me crazy...drop dead gorgeous are you...

Comment

aww! thankyou vathi! so good to hear from you and that you found my pics hot! very sweet! xx

Comment

Hey Juanita, I just watched your solo vid, WOW you are smoking hot babe! such a pretty face, lovely body & skin and a beautiful pussy! thanks

Comment

Hey donthackme! thanks for your sweet words..xx how are you? hope your well and your welcome to chat to me anytime im posting everyday! xx

Comment

HEY EVERYONE! Ive been sooo busy lately, been working so hard! ive done double shifts at work. im so tired! ive decided to come online and chat! some updates on what ive been doing..
                                            omg! i orgasmed last night while i was on top and having make sex with my bf after we had a huge discussion! make-up sex is always so passionate and raunchy!
                                            I made him come in 2days which is awesome!
                                            i now cant stop wanting sex.. been horny little girl! xx

Comment

Originally posted by juanita View Post
                                              ... i orgasmed last night while i was on top and having make sex with my bf after we had a huge discussion! make-up sex is always so passionate and raunchy!
                                              Hot Stuff, after that discussion, it sounds like you came out on top!

Juanita, we're not in your right thread for this discussion.
                                              Last edited by bookmanz; 24 August 2008, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Hey donthackme! thanks for your sweet words..xx how are you? hope your well and your welcome to chat to me anytime im posting everyday! xx
                                                Hey no problem, yeah im doing good thanks, you seem pretty cool to chat with, ill keep an eye out

Comment

cool! thats great that your doing well! yeah definately keep an eye out in my thread and your comments are always welcome xxoo

Comment

This dark haired beauty looks so luscious and delicious in the photos and videos. She has such pretty eyes, a warm and sexy smile and such lovely curves and I also, weird as this may seem, think her nose is really cute too. Her breasts are really nice.

Juanita is not only a pretty face but she has since captivated me on the boards with her friendlyness, warmth and humour, as well as her sexy talk. Gorgeous and with a cool personality, glad she's hopefully gonna stay around for a while and maybe do some g/g as well.

SF

Comment

why thankyou sweaty fox.. thats such a sweet msg... xx i really appreciate kind words and now that has just made my day! xx

Comment

oh wow Juanita I just so love your look you are perfection personified i hope we get to see more of you -you are just awesome

Comment

Why thankyou ausallblack, thats a nice thing to hear! so what made you want to look at my pics, there not new.. but not old either??

Comment

Why thankyou ausallblack, thats a nice thing to hear! so what made you want to look at my pics, there not new.. but not old either??
                                                            I just love your look I find you incredibly attractive and you really turn me just with your look

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X