X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Caitlin K

New Model: Caitlin K
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 18 April 2008, 08:18 PM.

This first image is very promising.

Comment

Very nice shoot. Nice tan and dressed properly for surfing.

Comment

How am I to be expected to pay proper homage to AW legends (and relative newbies) such as Chloe B, Sue-Ann, Violet, Fotina, Julia B, Cleo, Angie, etc when you keep introducing all these new young lovelies at such a breakneck pace...it's downright reckless, I tell you! I'm going to get permanent nerve damage in both hands, not to mention a nasty friction burn.
        Take care, or you may be hearing from my lawyers! Or my team of psychiatrists!
        Thank you for your consideration in this matter,
        an overly-satisfied customer,
        Sick Al

Comment

Very attractive gal and nice posing. There were a few shots into the sun but not too bad. Shoot Caitlin again. Fix those shots. Any excuse for more shots is a good one.

Comment

This is a very nice shoot -- Caitlin's a very sexy woman. I love her coloring. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtysickal View Post
              How am I to be expected to pay proper homage to AW legends (and relative newbies) such as Chloe B, Sue-Ann, Violet, Fotina, Julia B, Cleo, Angie, etc when you keep introducing all these new young lovelies at such a breakneck pace...it's downright reckless, I tell you! I'm going to get permanent nerve damage in both hands, not to mention a nasty friction burn.
              Take care, or you may be hearing from my lawyers! Or my team of psychiatrists!
              Thank you for your consideration in this matter,
              an overly-satisfied customer,
              Sick Al
              Maybe we can do a class action suit! And you've mentioned only a handful of the legends! (My absolute all-time faves are Jilly, Jamie, Annabel, Isabel, Emma R., Beth & Lindsey, though there are others, including one or two in your list, that are edging up there.) Keep cool and limit your viewing only to 10 or 20 hours a day!

Comment

Dirtysickal -- Here's a link to some shots of the favorites I mentioned. But make sure you spend enough time with the delicious Caitlin, who is after all the stunner of the day!

http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...ylist-36532-32

Comment

How could I have forgotten to include Jilly? And why do so many women insist on shaving their lovely armpit hair?
                  I'm trying to keep my lists restricted to models who have appeared in the last 2 or 3 years or else my head will explode!
                  I may as well add Paula to my legends list...
                  And why oh why didn't the yummy Antonia disappear so quickly?!
                  Dadgummit...I was just winding down for the evening and now you've got me going again...I have got to get some sleep one of these days...

Comment

Hmmmm, was already humming 'Surfer Girl' when the preview snap was posted, now all I want to do is pull out all the old Beach Boys tunes and have a party...*lol*

Delicious shoot, quite sensual and erotic, with such a lovely beach bunny....instantly added to my fav's list. Look forward to seeing much more from her in the future (eyes crossed for luck).

Been said already, but the latest rounds of updates have been overflowing with amazingly sexy, sensual gals...hard to keep up at times. Let's hope Caitlin has add'l shoots and posts coming quite soon.

Have a great weekend all

Comment

wow, Caitlin is certainly a very attractive lady!

Comment

I mean, where else do you see girls this pretty, photographed this well
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                          I mean, where else do you see girls this pretty, photographed this well
                          That's just cruel...I haven't even checked out today's shoots (I'm going to have to save the Goddess' shoot with Anneke for when I have enough time to give it the devotion it deserves...especially as this may be the final shoot
                          featuring her enraptured grace)

Comment

What a beautiful smile—and a beautiful et cetera...

takochan

Comment

I agree with Caitlin that the kitten is really cute, but so is she. This girl has all the charm and assets to become a very popular model at AW.
                              I'd love to watch her playing beach volleyball. And isn't this a wonderful idea for a group shoot?

Comment

Same the vid doesn't work - it plays but without ff/fw - bit frustrating!

Comment

Am I watching the same video? She keeps her dress and bikini on all the way through, remaining in the house, and it seems to cut off sharply at the end eg no "I'm Caitlin K from Abbywinters.com"....

Comment

Never mind, all video of this shoot has problems. I'll ask staff to replace the video files.

Comment

Is the video still broken?

Comment

Originally posted by monster View Post
                                        Is the video still broken?
                                        Probably, see the filesize on the profile page? It still says 96Mb it should be over 200Mb at least.

Comment

Now it's 284 MB

Comment

Hi Caitlin
                                            Bevor observing you in your new IM, I had a look to your first solo from april 2008. I never saw it bevor. Caitlin, you are so natural, so beautiful and so delifghtful!

Comment

Originally posted by bluelagoon View Post
                                              Caitlin, you are so natural, so beautiful and so delifghtful!
                                              Oh, she is soooo lovely. I was luck to do both a DIM and a T3 with Caitlin, that girl is a sexy ray of sunshine.

Comment

Beautiful surfer-girl Catlin is. Terriffic smile, skin tone and head of hair.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X