X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Brandy & Shee-Ra

Brandy & Shee-Ra IM
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 22 April 2008, 05:56 PM.

Mmmmm more Shee-ra. She and Brandy are great in this DIM. Love their contrasts. I wonder if we'll see them together again. Both girls have such delicious bodies. I only wish this had gone on longer.
    Last edited by buddhacan; 22 April 2008, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Very nice. Brandy could quite go to one's head...

takochan

Comment

A short but great DIM with two very cute girls, who got quickly turned on by each other. Their kissing was so sweet and hot that I think a T3 with them would be fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by franciscus View Post
          A short but great DIM with two very cute girls, who got quickly turned on by each other. Their kissing was so sweet and hot that I think a T3 with them would be fantastic.
          I agree 100%.

It's nice to see good kissing for a change. Too often, T3s are let down by the reluctance of the girls to use their tongues while kissing. Instead, we get the chaste lips-closed variety. I find this most curious as the same girls have no hesitation in using their tongues in each other's pussies! AW is a great site but the one thing I find a bit disappointing is the scarcity of good kissing. I'm sure most of us would agree that the sight of two girls french kissing each other is hugely erotic. Let's see more of it! On the basis of this IM I think Brandy and Shee-Ra could set the standard in a T3.

Comment

Originally posted by franciscus View Post
            Amen, Brother Franciscus.

Comment

Short, sexy, cute DIM. Started clothed and kissing ended cumming and giggling
              Both girls are gorgeous, seems I even missed Brandy's solo shoot last year (hmm). Looking forward for a G/G shoot!

Thanks Shee-Ra & Brandy, Ridley.

Comment

This is, maybe, the best video I have yet seen on AW. Shee-ra is a gem; and Brandy is also delectable.

Comment

Originally posted by maggada View Post
                  I agree 100%.

It's nice to see good kissing for a change. Too often, T3s are let down by the reluctance of the girls to use their tongues while kissing. Instead, we get the chaste lips-closed variety. I find this most curious as the same girls have no hesitation in using their tongues in each other's pussies! AW is a great site but the one thing I find a bit disappointing is the scarcity of good kissing. I'm sure most of us would agree that the sight of two girls french kissing each other is hugely erotic. Let's see more of it! On the basis of this IM I think Brandy and Shee-Ra could set the standard in a T3.
                  Very much true and I too totally agree with that, does anyone of AW read these comments? I sure hope so

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X