X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Abigail

Abigail IM
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Frans; 24 April 2008, 06:35 PM.

I'm fairly new to the site, and was initially drawn reposts of the yoga girls shoot. Anyway of all the incredible models in the archives, Abigail is my favorite. I'm delighted to see that she is still with the site, and hope to see more of her enchanting eyes, and beautiful smile.

Comment

It's very sweet and exciting to watch this gorgeous girl masturbating with her amazing legs wide open.

Comment

A very sweet, soft and beautiful Abigail , nice colours in the scenery and what a pleasant
        sudden surprise down under that striking white skirt.......... well done !!

BlueBIrd

Comment

The word "sweet" entered my mind too while watching this lovely young woman pleasuring herself. Her sighs and moans, and her facial expressions, are a pure delight.

One think slightly puzzles me, though. The profile page gives the file size (for the mpg version) as 197.2Mb and the duration as 14:27mins. The file that downloaded onto my computer has the stated file size but ends very abruptly (with the lovely Abigail in mid-movement) at 14:24mins.

I'll try downloading again to see if the result is any different and will post the result.

蛸ちゃん

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
            The word "sweet" entered my mind too while watching this lovely young woman pleasuring herself. Her sighs and moans, and her facial expressions, are a pure delight.

One think slightly puzzles me, though. The profile page gives the file size (for the mpg version) as 197.2Mb and the duration as 14:27mins. The file that downloaded onto my computer has the stated file size but ends very abruptly (with the lovely Abigail in mid-movement) at 14:24mins.

I'll try downloading again to see if the result is any different and will post the result.

蛸ちゃん
            I had the same thing occur, Takochan. A little distracting, but it was time for a cigarette anyway

Comment

A perfect IM with the always lovely Abigail

Comment

Don't know what it is about Abigail, maybe her eyes, or dimples, or her exquisite small breasts, but I've been a bit gaga ever since I first saw her.

Comment

Originally posted by irishcream View Post
                  I had the same thing occur, Takochan. A little distracting, but it was time for a cigarette anyway
                  Well, in her own quietish way she is pretty smokin' hot, eh?

t

Comment

Abigail is perfect, welcome back.

Comment

Hello

hy abigaill from switzerland!! you ar very nice!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X